Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Just wondering

Jump to newest

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

I know there are many men out there who love BBW but are there are women out there who like BBM (which is like Big Beautiful Men) or is it purely a male to female thing?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i like all kinds of different shapes and sizes, it's all about charisma for me. a guy could be totally buff but if theres not much really going on apart from physically it doesn't do anything for me.

nylons

over a year ago

cant say a realy large guy would do much for me average or toned pref!,this site is to spice things up and there are so many guys we can be picky lol

over a year ago

I prefer faces, i like big guys cos i like that rugby build, but I mean I wouldn't mind if my fella suddenly lost lots of weight or gained lots of weight... its his eyes and our connection... I'm sure its the same for him

over a year ago

Love bigger women.. And thinner women.. To be honest, if the sexual chemistry is there, I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck. Figuratively speaking, of course, lol.

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

"Love bigger women.. And thinner women.. To be honest, if the sexual chemistry is there, I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck. Figuratively speaking, of course, lol."

Think you missed the question

over a year ago

As a bigger guy myself there does seem to be less demand for us than there is for toned or slim guys but it's just what peoples preference is. Do we have an BBM appreciators on here? lmao

over a year ago

Lol check out my profile - says i'm looking for bigger build guys only. Thin and toned guys don't really do it for me, much prefer BBM

over a year ago

where are the cakes ... I'm gonna fatten up LOL

over a year ago

"Love bigger women.. And thinner women.. To be honest, if the sexual chemistry is there, I'm pretty sure I don't give a fuck. Figuratively speaking, of course, lol.

Think you missed the question"

Lol, I mean that I hope it's the same for women..

By *ick and MariaCouple
over a year ago

lisburn

Why does size always have to come into it??

If you can have a laugh and a giggle with people and the sex is amazin thats all that should matter

Just my thoughts

over a year ago

I would deffo agree Mick and Maria.

As a larger guy myself ( mr ) , weve met enough couples & singles from the site who arent really interested in size / shapes / looks / religon / age.. etc etc etc... suppose wot really matters is when ya get the kit off and what ya can do lol.

On a personal level, i think most BBM should really lose some weight for health reasons lol..cus this 5 a sides fuckin killin me!!

And if there are any BBM admirers out there.. me and JK are available for a fuck lol !!

Happy swinging ... skinnies & fatties xxxx

Post new Message to Thread