To do what exactly?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Have a laugh.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

This is very random tho, too many children around for liking,id probably go to a pub tho

over a year ago

Anyone?

over a year ago

"This is very random tho, too many children around for liking,id probably go to a pub tho "

He's not looking for a bloody orgy so what do children being there have to do with anything?

If you have a social coffee meet there could be kids in the coffee shop. Would you not go ahead with it then too?

By *es deux lapinCouple
over a year ago

dublin

Who knows what he is looking for ,sex with a gorilla ??? one way or the other swing meets should not be planned where children might be present ,

By *xhibitACouple
over a year ago

Dublin

"This is very random tho, too many children around for liking,id probably go to a pub tho

He's not looking for a bloody orgy so what do children being there have to do with anything?

If you have a social coffee meet there could be kids in the coffee shop. Would you not go ahead with it then too?"

There's always somebody willing to defend the most bizarre of requests around here

over a year ago

Blowjobs on the wild Africa ride?...........anyone?

over a year ago

"This is very random tho, too many children around for liking,id probably go to a pub tho

If you have a social coffee meet there could be kids in the coffee shop. Would you not go ahead with it then too?

There's always somebody willing to defend the most bizarre of requests around here "

I don't think this is a bizarre idea. I rather like it - as did the people that responded to Lolitas idea of going to Belfast Zoo thread a couple of weeks ago.

I wonder if its a different response because the OP is male and not a well known lady poster (No offense Lolita!)

I'm not meeting at the minute OP - but if it was later in the year then I'd have gone.

over a year ago

Im there every weekend.

over a year ago

"Im there every weekend. "

They let you out during the week?

over a year ago

There's always somebody willing to defend the most bizarre of requests around here

I don't think this is a bizarre idea. I rather like it - as did the people that responded to Lolitas idea of going to Belfast Zoo thread a couple of weeks ago.

I wonder if its a different response because the OP is male and not a well known lady poster (No offense Lolita!)

I'm not meeting at the minute OP - but if it was later in the year then I'd have gone. "

I'm sure the fact that he's male has everything to do with it. And I don't think it's a bizzare request either

over a year ago

"Im there every weekend.

They let you out during the week? "

Yeah the zoo is quiet during the week....they let the lot of us out to go shopping and get a bite to eat

over a year ago

I'm not meeting at the minute OP - but if it was later in the year then I'd have gone.

I'm sure the fact that he's male has everything to do with it. And I don't think it's a bizzare request either "

over a year ago

I'm sure the fact that he's male has everything to do with it. And I don't think it's a bizzare request either "

Animal instincts.

over a year ago

Outdoor activities would be great especially in the nice weather

over a year ago

If you have a social coffee meet there could be kids in the coffee shop. Would you not go ahead with it then too?"

Hey i was actualy only kinda having a laugh.calm your tits luv

over a year ago

"Who knows what he is looking for ,sex with a gorilla ??? one way or the other swing meets should not be planned where children might be present ,"

You really need to get a grip of yourself.

over a year ago

Thanks to all that took a positive attitude and could see the wood from the trees.

The meet was a social gesture, nothing more. Bringing children into it is disgusting and displays an immature attitude.

As one poster said, if I were female it would have been better recieved.

over a year ago

Ppl here take things way too serious.only problem id actualy have with the zoo is the entry fee

over a year ago

"Ppl here take things way too serious.only problem id actualy have with the zoo is the entry fee"

Save up

over a year ago

Haha i have the money just dont like been robbed in broad day light

over a year ago

25 quid and youd see more wildlife in ballymun

over a year ago

How much would u spend in a pub for 2 hours?

over a year ago

"Thanks to all that took a positive attitude and could see the wood from the trees.

The meet was a social gesture, nothing more. Bringing children into it is disgusting and displays an immature attitude.

As one poster said, if I were female it would have been better recieved. "

Having read through the thread, I have to agree with the OP..... It's just a social meet he's talking about not an orgy!! Going to the zoo is someplace different to the norm & in this gorgeous weather, the zoo is a cool place to go!!

As regards to kids, you'll meet them everywhere, in cafe shops, at the park, at the beach, the zoo too etc etc.....

pps, in the vanila word you can sometimes see 2 people (not fabbers). kissing at the beach, the park..... hey, even at a cafe shop sometimes but that's ok because they're not fabbers so it's considered more acceptable!!

Mention fabbers & it's disgusting to meet for a coffee socially where there might be kids around......

Get a grip on yourselves people, it's just a coffee meet, a social one, not a fuck meet ffs!! And why not the zoo!! Don't make something more than it's not!!

over a year ago

To break the tedium of a Monday morning . Would anyone like to play a game . Guess the quotes from famous films ?

over a year ago

I've checked the prices and it's actually €17 per adult. Senior citizens €13.20.

Some may be able to avail of a reduced price for special needs persons therefore their charge would be €9.30.

over a year ago

"To break the tedium of a Monday morning . Would anyone like to play a game . Guess the quotes from famous films ?"

Start a new thread

over a year ago

Id spend about the same in a pub but i enjoy a few pints.the zoo is grand but my daughter has me bringing her there that much that im sick of it

over a year ago

And u still don't know the correct prices?

over a year ago

"And u still don't know the correct prices? "

All i know is when i go it cost 50 quid

over a year ago

I must be bringing ur girlfriend also

over a year ago

No last time i was there i actually brought my mother along would you believe

over a year ago

Yeah that sounds like a good day out!

over a year ago

We went there on our honeymoon .. Says she to me ' if you don't cum soon I'll hop in there with the hairy baboon'

Up in the zoological gardens ......

over a year ago

"Yeah that sounds like a good day out! "

Yea iv had worse days out

over a year ago

Can i add that i brought my daughter and my mother.....wasnt just me and my mother.as a 30 year old man that would be in my opinion some what odd

over a year ago

"Can i add that i brought my daughter and my mother.....wasnt just me and my mother.as a 30 year old man that would be in my opinion some what odd "

Post new Message to Thread