Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

no message reply

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Iv been chatting to people in the chat rooms and a lot of people have been saying that when they send a message to fellow swingers that they dont recive a reply from everyone they have messaged why do you think this is?A yes or no in a reply should be good enough to stop people from reciving another message from that person letting them know that they are not intrested. Whats your views on this...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

www.fabswingers.com/faq

There are too many rude people on here who don't reply to my messages!

It's not rude not to reply.

Some ladies and couples get hundreds of messages a day so it simply isn't possible for them to reply to everyone. If you don't get a response, you can safely assume they aren't interested. If you're getting a lot of "no-replies" then you should consider your profile and the messages you send. Are they giving the right message? Are you standing out from the thousands of other guys on here?

By *ougarbelfastWoman
over a year ago

belfast

Are you having a laugh. From a woman's point of view do you know how utterly frustrating it is when in your profile you say what you want (my profile is very detailed)and you get emails form people who have not even read your profile and some even do it to annoy you .

Just the other day I got an email from a guy who is 5,3 with a beard shaved head and smokes. Now do you think after looking at my profile that I am going to waste my time talking to an absolute time waster when I could use that time talking to real genuine people.

This time waster had to read my profile or at least go to it to send me a message. So sorry I am here to have fun I am not here to reply to time wasters. I do try to reply to a lot of the emails I get but some I will never reply to I will delete and add that person to my banned list.

A one lined email saying "hi wanna chat" from somebody who joined 31 mins ago is never never never going to get a response from me.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i would imagine you get unsolicited junk mail through your home letterbox most days,do you answer every bit of post that arrives on your doorstep,or do you have a quick peek,hold onto those that might appeal,and bin the rest?

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"i would imagine you get unsolicited junk mail through your home letterbox most days,do you answer every bit of post that arrives on your doorstep,or do you have a quick peek,hold onto those that might appeal,and bin the rest? "

lol like this

By *ougarbelfastWoman
over a year ago

belfast

I only hold on to the bits that appeal to me, but to be honest theres not much coming through my door lately and that includes sexy young men LOL

over a year ago

Well I agree with whats said but Cougar what foxes me totally is when you see a very detailed profile, setting out what the woman/couple want and you tick all the boxes. You send off a detailed email saying hello and its instantly deleted. Seems to be no end to the madness that causes!

over a year ago

I get that it can be a bitch when you don't know why someone's not answering (ie read their profile, tick all the boxes, etc) and yes a simple, "I'm sorry but you're not my type" would be nice, but it's reasons like this that they invented the phrase 'Man Up!'

over a year ago

Poor Cougar, I would offer to walk through your door but I don't tick your boxes lol!

I think rather than complaining about not getting replied to people should think about ways they could better what they are doing when sending the messages, as said above...jazz up your profile, extend the messages your sending to be engaging and interesting, that sort of thing....and of course PATIENCE!!! Everybody will appeal to somebody, it's just a matter of finding the ones you click with

over a year ago

Jj I think you missed my point. The man up bit is right but more often than not the profile has no verification so indeed MAN up might exactly be the problem !!!

over a year ago

we agree if u cant be bothered to read our profile properely why would we bother to reply!!!!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

http://www.fabswingers.com/content/forum-rules

Private mail should stay private

Please don't post private mail to the forums no matter how idiotic/funny it may be. It is strictly against site rules.

By *ougarbelfastWoman
over a year ago

belfast

One is sorry and did not know but was trying to give an example. But am I allowed to then say what was in an email because otherwise how can I explain something to somebody as an example if I cannnot use what was said in an email

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

ok going a wee bit off topic here but a Q for Rugby, when the thread was started a few days ago (i think) about whats the best request you have had in a mail on fab, and there was a good lot of posters talking about there mail is that not the same kinda thing about sharing private mail !!

if that sounds like im picking or coming over rude etc im not honest just asking

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"One is sorry and did not know but was trying to give an example. But am I allowed to then say what was in an email because otherwise how can I explain something to somebody as an example if I cannnot use what was said in an email"

It is probably best not to give your example to be honest, maybe just write you recieved an unnaceptable mail.

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"ok going a wee bit off topic here but a Q for Rugby, when the thread was started a few days ago (i think) about whats the best request you have had in a mail on fab, and there was a good lot of posters talking about there mail is that not the same kinda thing about sharing private mail !!

if that sounds like im picking or coming over rude etc im not honest just asking "

I think it depends on the context of the thread.

A bit of fun of " have you had the old wanna fuck you mails" is probably going to apply to a good few mails on this site but a pasted mail or a thread started complaining about a mail from a certain person isn't acceptable really.

And no, I don't think you are being picky xx

By *ouple1234Couple
over a year ago

BELFAST UK

ah thats cool just didnt know if it was classed as the same thing, thanks for clearing that up

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Use to send mails introducing myself...but as said above I've learned everyone does that & you get knowhere...now I just take part in the forums/chatrooms & get to know people....Only mail after they know who it's from...

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/03/11 17:15:01]

over a year ago

Some great advice there wildone thats the way i have got to meet lots of friends and invites from doing just as you said in the chatroom and a cam is a bonus for those that whant to know more about who they are chatting to

Post new Message to Thread