Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Genuine Guys Really

Jump to newest

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

As a female I get a lot of emails from guys and a lot of them must all have been trained in the same charm school.

The reason I say that is because if I don't see this line on their profile then they tend to add it to an email and here is the line "I am one of the only genuine guys on here" well feck me it seems this site is full of you "genuine guys" which must mean there are less time wasters on this site than any other. I don't think so.

Guys just because you type the word "genuine" does not make it so.

I must stress that this "genuine guy" line is not on all males profiles but a great deal of them. Don't want the "non genuine guys" getting offended or tarred with the same brush LOL

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

yay I'm so happy i'm not one of the genuine guys

I guess I'm so genuine I don't need to say it lmao

By *ougarbelfast OP   Woman
over a year ago

belfast

I nearly forgot the other line I have heard from a lot of guys when you are talking to them on MSN is this gem of a line "I am not like other guys/I am different from others guys" what a gem.

One guy even said to me the other day if you don't believe me why don't you contact the people on the site who have verified me. Yeah like I am so going to do that.

So to those guys who use that line you are NOT different and you ARE like other guys, because you have the same common goal.

over a year ago

lol, harsh but true cougar

over a year ago

I suppose when trying to be unique and non-conformist they have inadvertently done exactly what they didn't want when trying to set themselves apart lol

My profile is rather blank and straight forward, will have to bulk it out at some point lol

over a year ago

Yep, your unique, just like everyone else

over a year ago

I actively avoided using those words on my profile as I know how conceited they sound. I hope that I can make that impression here and in chat though

over a year ago

I genuinely am a guy

By *ildOneIRLMan
over a year ago

Mid / North West

Fair points....must change mine to read....'REAL' guy instead....lol

But yes do agree, I'm sure you are pestered with 'genuine different guys'. Just wish I was pester wtih genuine ladies....pmsl....live in hope....

over a year ago

RAFL @ this one ... Damn I'm going to need a total profile revamp LOL

over a year ago

I'll throw down the gauntlet here!

My profile clearly states that I'm Bi-curious, I'm forever inundated with requests from couples to have a MFM!

The ability to prove your "Genuine" is not determinded by what your profile states - and is a reminder to fellow OP's to update their profile!

It's also true of couples that state M - Straight F-Bi, when it is infact the reverse!

"Guys just because you type the word "genuine" does not make it so."

That also applies to Females or Men pertaining to be Females.

"As a female I get a lot of emails from guys and a lot of them must all have been trained in the same charm school.

The reason I say that is because if I don't see this line on their profile then they tend to add it to an email and here is the line "I am one of the only genuine guys on here" well feck me it seems this site is full of you "genuine guys" which must mean there are less time wasters on this site than any other. I don't think so.

Guys just because you type the word "genuine" does not make it so.

I must stress that this "genuine guy" line is not on all males profiles but a great deal of them. Don't want the "non genuine guys" getting offended or tarred with the same brush LOL

"

Post new Message to Thread