Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Instigating a 3some.

Jump to newest

By *oobadtoorude OP   Man
over a year ago

wicklow

Bit of a strange one. Looking for a bit of advice. Been talking to a lady (not on this site) who wants to have a 3some with me and here ex. They broke up because they both live in different countries and are coming to Ireland to meet up for a few days. They've had one 3some before but she wants to surprise him/make it look like it happened naturally. Any creative ways/ideas to do this? Thanks

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You could arrange a meeting place and get her to hit you over the head with a club and drag you to her den of iniquity...

over a year ago

My only tip is BE HONEST!

Make everyone involved in it aware of what might happen and who knows where it would lead

This fake setup shit doesn't work so usually when people ask nicely for what they want they get it.

over a year ago

meet somewhere (bar) and have her start flirting with you in front of him and just react well to it... should go well... Or you start flirting with her... etc... either way... Or deliver pizza and let her suck you at the door when he finds you. haha. Many ways, dude, many ways...

By *ndrew1972Man
over a year ago

Roscrea

"My only tip is BE HONEST!

Make everyone involved in it aware of what might happen and who knows where it would lead

This fake setup shit doesn't work so usually when people ask nicely for what they want they get it."

over a year ago

This fake setup shit doesn't work so usually when people ask nicely for what they want they get it."

What if that's not their fantasy? Maybe that's the point that the excitements comes from him not knowing where this will go and that is what makes her more horny? I can tell you that such set ups work sometimes and are fun if all goes well.

over a year ago

This fake setup shit doesn't work so usually when people ask nicely for what they want they get it.

What if that's not their fantasy? Maybe that's the point that the excitements comes from him not knowing where this will go and that is what makes her more horny? I can tell you that such set ups work sometimes and are fun if all goes well."

Ohh hell yeah if it's their fantasy then I say go for it!

Maybe I took it up wrong but from what I took from op's post was that the lady wanted the three some and was trying to set it up with him behind her ex partners back...hence my post.

If they are all on board with it all I can say is have a super night

over a year ago

That's the thing. She may know he's open to it and likes to be surprised. We should never assume anything that's what I leant at least...

over a year ago

This could end in Murder

Post new Message to Thread