Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Mental Images

Jump to newest

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

I was thinking earlier about what I think about if I'm playing and trying to delay myself cumming. My 'go toos' tend to be soccer and blokes in dresses, both turn offs and perfect for delaying me. I need to have other non erotic things to think about at the right time though, any ideas??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I was thinking earlier about what I think about if I'm playing and trying to delay myself cumming. My 'go toos' tend to be soccer and blokes in dresses, both turn offs and perfect for delaying me. I need to have other non erotic things to think about at the right time though, any ideas?? "

You crack me up

Men in lingerie playing soccer?? Try that for size

over a year ago

Nearly impossible to make me cum and being asked have you cum yet? Or are you nearly there? Makes things worse so I'd look phrases that help me cum

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Nearly impossible to make me cum and being asked have you cum yet? Or are you nearly there? Makes things worse so I'd look phrases that help me cum "

"I'm here"

That should do it

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I was thinking earlier about what I think about if I'm playing and trying to delay myself cumming. My 'go toos' tend to be soccer and blokes in dresses, both turn offs and perfect for delaying me. I need to have other non erotic things to think about at the right time though, any ideas??

You crack me up

Men in lingerie playing soccer?? Try that for size"

Interesting, still just a variation on my existing ones thought, come back to me when you've got any better ideas

over a year ago

"Nearly impossible to make me cum and being asked have you cum yet? Or are you nearly there? Makes things worse so I'd look phrases that help me cum "

I think if I was asked those two questions my cock would probably just shrivel up and die!

over a year ago

I suggest you try harder to satisfy the female faster..... then pull the trigger reload and rock on

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I suggest you try harder to satisfy the female faster..... then pull the trigger reload and rock on "

There's akways that of course but sometimes I like to shake things up a little (so to speak)

over a year ago

"I was thinking earlier about what I think about if I'm playing and trying to delay myself cumming. My 'go toos' tend to be soccer and blokes in dresses, both turn offs and perfect for delaying me. I need to have other non erotic things to think about at the right time though, any ideas??

You crack me up

Interesting, still just a variation on my existing ones thought, come back to me when you've got any better ideas "

Just to satisfy my curiosity, if i wore a soccer shirt - and nothing else - would this put you off your stride

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

You crack me up

Interesting, still just a variation on my existing ones thought, come back to me when you've got any better ideas

Just to satisfy my curiosity, if i wore a soccer shirt - and nothing else - would this put you off your stride "

Well it might be an unnecessary distraction let's just say.....

over a year ago

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

In a bar one afternoon, a few lads playing pool... This absolute beauty walked right the way past us .. Everyone stopped, tongues hit the floor .. Gazed as she disappeared into the ladies ... An aul fella sitting at the bar, lifted his head up from his Guinness, nodded in the direction to which she went and said, ' now lads, put the tongues back in, imagine her in there, sitting on the jacks, squeezing a hefty one out !!! ' It worked lol

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"In a bar one afternoon, a few lads playing pool... This absolute beauty walked right the way past us .. Everyone stopped, tongues hit the floor .. Gazed as she disappeared into the ladies ... An aul fella sitting at the bar, lifted his head up from his Guinness, nodded in the direction to which she went and said, ' now lads, put the tongues back in, imagine her in there, sitting on the jacks, squeezing a hefty one out !!! ' It worked lol "

Ladeees don't defecate do they??

By *ceman 6969Man
over a year ago

Belfast

Has too be times tables just don't start saying them out load

over a year ago

"Has too be times tables just don't start saying them out load "

Use them for rhythm, to delay think of cats, hate the bastards

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

"I was thinking earlier about what I think about if I'm playing and trying to delay myself cumming. My 'go toos' tend to be soccer and blokes in dresses, both turn offs and perfect for delaying me. I need to have other non erotic things to think about at the right time though, any ideas?? "

Foot sandwiches

over a year ago

sheep klingons

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

Foot sandwiches "

But I've a foot fetish silly!!

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Has too be times tables just don't start saying them out load "

I'd just tell her I'm practicing then for school, teacher has kept me back a few years

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"sheep klingons"

Intriguing!!! That's a hard one to visualize but maybe the trying to picture it might be distraction enough

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

Stamp collection

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Stamp collection "

Stamping on collections of what?

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

Collection of stamps

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"Collection of stamps "

So many levels

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

"Collection of stamps

So many levels "

absolutely

By *andyrackkyMan
over a year ago

South

I recently recalled the moment the turbo went on my car

It worked....I loved that car ha

By *ilder OP   Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I recently recalled the moment the turbo went on my car

It worked....I loved that car ha"

And did your lady friend mind you crying or did she find it strangely arousing?

Post new Message to Thread