Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Most memorable meet from Fab

Jump to newest

By *ioMark OP   Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

So similar to a throw back Thursday I thought I would ask the question to the forum of who their most memorable meet has been.

Ours is quite easy and also recent. Markkellydub is a sexy, fun, down to earth gent who rocked this Italian girls world. There are others I thought of but I guess the most recent ones have the freshest memory. Highly recommended

There was a guy on here also some time ago called impala75 and he too was also spectacular.

Anyways just for the discussion

Ciao

Gio xx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well this is a tad indiscreet

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

That's an easy one for me....

Miss Appletree...

wow....weeee

Ollie..

over a year ago

Never had a bad meet off fab so how could I possibly pick the best?

over a year ago

"Never had a bad meet off fab so how could I possibly pick the best?"

Well played!

over a year ago

The list would be too long

over a year ago

'Gimme that' went from being my first meet to being my missus, so she takes the prize for me

By *hocoholicWoman
over a year ago

The big D

"Well this is a tad indiscreet "

Agree. Id be very uncomfortable & miffed if I saw someone mentioning my name in a discussion about our private meet (whether It's complimentary or not). I know we put details in our verification but that's our choice whether to show it or not.

Discretion, privacy & respect is expected in all of Fab, whether is online or by meets/socials etc.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what?

over a year ago

"Well this is a tad indiscreet

Agree. Id be very uncomfortable & miffed if I saw someone mentioning my name in a discussion about our private meet (whether It's complimentary or not). I know we put details in our verification but that's our choice whether to show it or not.

Discretion, privacy & respect is expected in all of Fab, whether is online or by meets/socials etc. "

Especially as their last veri is over a year old...

Strange goings on indeed....

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what? "

Ah....penny drops!

over a year ago

Hiya. Nope different Mark. The other dude is a German guy called Markus in fact. Sound couple they are too. I have other verifications too although accept you do need a level of cynicism on here!

over a year ago

The next one

over a year ago

Us cynical....

over a year ago

"Us cynical.... "

lol to be honest I'm not that bothered about the OM naming me. Don't see why they felt they had to but Gio is a lovely girl & know there wasn't any malice in it.

over a year ago

Discretion, privacy & respect is expected in all of Fab, whether is online or by meets/socials etc. "

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what? "
....no one has ever seen Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson in the same room. ...

over a year ago

Agreed sista

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what? ....no one has ever seen Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson in the same room. ..."

Nobody has seen Michael Jackson in any room in quite a while.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/16 15:54:32]

over a year ago

"I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what? ....no one has ever seen Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson in the same room. ...

Nobody has seen Michael Jackson in any room in quite a while. "

...you're smoking the wrong stuff mee hawl..

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I wonder if it's the same Mark that features in the username? Ffs, am I cynical or what? ....no one has ever seen Michael Jackson and Janet Jackson in the same room. ...

Nobody has seen Michael Jackson in any room in quite a while. ...you're smoking the wrong stuff mee hawl.. "

Compost will do that to you

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

"That's an easy one for me....

Miss Appletree...

wow....weeee

Ollie.."

Again another vomit inducing post there mr.man .......perhaps why I adore the boy so....

Apples

Post new Message to Thread