Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Fabbing

Jump to newest

By *oghunter33 OP   Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Somehow I managed to fab my own pic! How, when and why I don't know. I wasn't even aware that I did. Clumsy fingers I guess

Mind boggling! I thought that's not possible. Also it wouldn't strike my mind to do so. I guess that's just another fab mystery. Anyone else coming across this fab phenomenon?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

It could explain why some pics get so many fabs

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Just checked and says you can't fab your own pics

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Just checked and says you can't fab your own pics "

I know!!! But scrolling through the list of people who fabbed my pic, I found myself there...

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

"Just checked and says you can't fab your own pics

I know!!! But scrolling through the list of people who fabbed my pic, I found myself there... "

Looool tried again and same !!! You just must be special

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Try going in to hot pics and find one of urs and it should let u fab it

Must be gremlins in the system

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"Try going in to hot pics and find one of urs and it should let u fab it

"

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 21/04/16 11:50:41]

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj! "

Not just a regular Fuck either

over a year ago

....you're a platinum site supporter then?

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Not just a regular Fuck either "

I wish I had a regular fuck!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj! ....you're a platinum site supporter then? "

Who me no just being round for awhile

over a year ago

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj! ....you're a platinum site supporter then?

Who me no just being round for awhile "

...no...the op.....being able to fab your own pics....its one of the perks of being a platinum member...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I wish I had a regular fuck! "

I can see all the applications with cock pics attached flooding ur box as I type

Mines the one with the prickles can

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj! ....you're a platinum site supporter then?

Who me no just being round for awhile ...no...the op.....being able to fab your own pics....its one of the perks of being a platinum member... "

No, not that I'm aware of, it says silver member on my account

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Who me no just being round for awhile ...no...the op.....being able to fab your own pics....its one of the perks of being a platinum member... "

JAYUS platinum u must be here longer than me I only manage gold

Don't think if u fab ur own the counter clicks yes I have tried

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Who me no just being round for awhile ...no...the op.....being able to fab your own pics....its one of the perks of being a platinum member...

No, not that I'm aware of, it says silver member on my account "

It should read HOTTIE

Right I get my coat and close the door after me

over a year ago

Who me no just being round for awhile ...no...the op.....being able to fab your own pics....its one of the perks of being a platinum member...

Don't think if u fab ur own the counter clicks yes I have tried "

......doesn't work with the gold....

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I can see all the applications with cock pics attached flooding ur box as I type

"

I don't recruit, I hunt and I'm immune to cock pics I can always hide in the ditch if needed

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Don't think if u fab ur own the counter clicks yes I have tried ......doesn't work with the gold...."

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg

over a year ago

Don't think if u fab ur own the counter clicks yes I have tried ......doesn't work with the gold....

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg "

..if you have platinum. ...you can do it from anywhere. ..not just hot pics.....apparently

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I don't recruit, I hunt and I'm immune to cock pics I can always hide in the ditch if needed "

Mind the nettles

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Don't think if u fab ur own the counter clicks yes I have tried ......doesn't work with the gold....

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg ..if you have platinum. ...you can do it from anywhere. ..not just hot pics.....apparently"

Platinum isn't available on my account it must be to only a chosen few

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg ..if you have platinum. ...you can do it from anywhere. ..not just hot pics.....apparently"

It doesn't exist, it's a myth, the secret society of fab! One doesn't talk about it, but apparently they can strip clothes of peoples pics

over a year ago

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg ..if you have platinum. ...you can do it from anywhere. ..not just hot pics.....apparently

It doesn't exist, it's a myth, the secret society of fab! One doesn't talk about it, but apparently they can strip clothes of peoples pics "

Yes w... they can

Apparently

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I always look past the clothing anyway

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

U mean some pics people are wearing clothes feck I need to get me specs checked

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"U mean some pics people are wearing clothes feck I need to get me specs checked "

They can see what you've in your undies!

over a year ago

I'd love to fab some pics twice

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"U mean some pics people are wearing clothes feck I need to get me specs checked

They can see what you've in your undies! "

Not much to see its usually my hand

over a year ago

Should do pic has to be on the hot pics pg ..if you have platinum. ...you can do it from anywhere. ..not just hot pics.....apparently

It doesn't exist, it's a myth, the secret society of fab! One doesn't talk about it, but apparently they can strip clothes of peoples pics "

...im gonna have to report you for slagging off the platinum club......sorry for getting you banned.....but I have no choice. ...you'll probably get a ban.....but you know the rules. ..

over a year ago

Ms.Dog if I could fab it again I would!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

It doesn't exist, it's a myth, the secret society of fab! One doesn't talk about it, but apparently they can strip clothes of peoples pics ...im gonna have to report you for slagging off the platinum club......sorry for getting you banned.....but I have no choice. ...you'll probably get a ban.....but you know the rules. ..

"

First rule of platinum club is u don't talk about platinum club

Now every one will want to join

over a year ago

New

It doesn't exist, it's a myth, the secret society of fab! One doesn't talk about it, but apparently they can strip clothes of peoples pics ...im gonna have to report you for slagging off the platinum club......sorry for getting you banned.....but I have no choice. ...you'll probably get a ban.....but you know the rules. ..

Now every one will want to join "

...no more celebrity parties at the end of the month then?...I'll miss the Jennifer Aniston blow job corner. ..that was fun. ...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

New

Now every one will want to join ...no more celebrity parties at the end of the month then?...I'll miss the Jennifer Aniston blow job corner. ..that was fun. ..."

Jennifer was ok but not a patch dolly Parton she used hum stand by ur man while going deep

over a year ago

New

Now every one will want to join ...no more celebrity parties at the end of the month then?...I'll miss the Jennifer Aniston blow job corner. ..that was fun. ...

Jennifer was ok but not a patch dolly Parton she used hum stand by ur man while going deep "

Pmsl

over a year ago

New

Now every one will want to join ...no more celebrity parties at the end of the month then?...I'll miss the Jennifer Aniston blow job corner. ..that was fun. ...

Jennifer was ok but not a patch dolly Parton she used hum stand by ur man while going deep "

...don't you mean tammy wynette? ..caught you out there.......always thought there was something fishy about your profile cj......why don't you come clean. ..you're really a single woman. ..pretending to be a guy. ....

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

New

Jennifer was ok but not a patch dolly Parton she used hum stand by ur man while going deep ...don't you mean tammy wynette? ..caught you out there.......always thought there was something fishy about your profile cj......why don't you come clean. ..you're really a single woman. ..pretending to be a guy. ...."

Damm it's my ass isn't I knew it looked big in them pics

over a year ago

Inbox filling up?......ha ha

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"

You started the whole thing! Exposing my platinum membership! I'll drag the case to the platinum board and they shall decide!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Lol....but a woman told him that Doghunter

over a year ago

Ahhh mystery solved! You're sooooo clever, cj! ....you're a platinum site supporter then? "

I'm platinum myself, fabbed one last week, felt guilty so went to confession.... Have to finish that this week

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Lol....but a woman told him that Doghunter "

Suuush u and go back in the corner

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Suuush u and go back in the corner "

Again

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Suuush u and go back in the corner

Again "

Forgot u like corners

over a year ago

You started the whole thing! Exposing my platinum membership! I'll drag the case to the platinum board and they shall decide! "

...when you slagged them off...my finger instinctively hit the platinum button.....and before I knew it....3 carload of mods arrived at my door. ....I wasn't going to shoulder the blame alone. ....see you in court!!!!@

over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Lol....but a woman told him that Doghunter "

Behind every great man there's a even greater woman! The blokes are not aware of that fact but they don't need to know everything

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

Behind every great man there's a even greater woman! The blokes are not aware of that fact but they don't need to know everything

"

Behind ...

Post new Message to Thread