Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Interesting pic

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just found a pic from the Irish hot photos on Pinterest and Tumblr. Is it fake?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Why would it be...it could be same person but different persona... Then again 7/10 its fake

over a year ago

I don't know. I just did a reverse Google image search

over a year ago

Ouch. Just learning this function here as I'm using phone app and it updated..thx for letting me know

over a year ago

It must have been fake, it was removed

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

"It must have been fake, it was removed "

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same pic but i spotted one 'borrowed from the internet' earlier this week. The lady in question has still got it as her avatar but it's no longer in her public pics. When I see this 'pic use' I make a negative judgement on the person involved, I considered emailing her to point that out but then thought if she can't see that herself why bother?

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

We have all seen threads here where soneone has had their pics stolen and used elsewhere or even here on fake profiles. I would presume when they are first uploaded here they are no where else so approved. So what if they are elsewhere after if stolen.

By *eanbanMan
over a year ago

Dungarvan

Speaking of fake photos that phrase the lady has "legs up to her arm pits" is just a figure of speech not a mission statement for photo shop.

By *ortidanMan
over a year ago

Moira

Never mind the fake pics have you seen lilredridings pic, cant even wink or mail her ffs

over a year ago

"It must have been fake, it was removed

I'm not sure if we are talking about the same pic but i spotted one 'borrowed from the internet' earlier this week. The lady in question has still got it as her avatar but it's no longer in her public pics. When I see this 'pic use' I make a negative judgement on the person involved, I considered emailing her to point that out but then thought if she can't see that herself why bother? "

Agreed. I've a feeling we're talking about the same pic.

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

Sad thing is over 120 people had fabbed the pic between the time it was put up and eventually taken down.

You can usually spot the professional looking pics fairly easily if you know what you are looking for and a quick image search on one of the search sites will show you where its also listed.

It's a very common practice. For me i'd rather see a bad picture of the real subject than a professional one of someone else.

over a year ago

"We have all seen threads here where soneone has had their pics stolen and used elsewhere or even here on fake profiles. I would presume when they are first uploaded here they are no where else so approved. So what if they are elsewhere after if stolen."

That's not the case here.

over a year ago

"Sad thing is over 120 people had fabbed the pic between the time it was put up and eventually taken down.

You can usually spot the professional looking pics fairly easily if you know what you are looking for and a quick image search on one of the search sites will show you where its also listed.

It's a very common practice. For me i'd rather see a bad picture of the real subject than a professional one of someone else.

"

I think it's quite sad and a bit bizarre really to use fake pics. Even more so when the profile is well verified.

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"We have all seen threads here where soneone has had their pics stolen and used elsewhere or even here on fake profiles. I would presume when they are first uploaded here they are no where else so approved. So what if they are elsewhere after if stolen.

That's not the case here. "

I posted as a generalization. That said I would never analyse an individual case and think I was in full knowledge myself. Online is rarely something we know all the facts about. I'm not trying to berate your comment at all. It's just I myself have very open mind to what I see online. We in real world can see things three feet in front of us and know it to be true. Here even a magician can manipulate it right in front of us to appear something else. Therefore imagine what can be done online.

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Can image search be done on smartphone? ?

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

There are apps you can use.

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Which ones?

over a year ago

"Can image search be done on smartphone? ?"

Ya I use Google as my browser. So I just click on the pic and click search Google for this image. I've tried other apps but didn't find them great.

Post new Message to Thread