Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Swinger guide for dummies!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Today i have noticed at least 3 single guys ranting about not getting meet, from the one that complain about women talking to much, to the one that refuses to meet women if they wanna be treated like ladies and be wine and dine cause after all this not a matrimonial site, just pieces of meat to fuck, not forgetting the super gonorrhea outbreak forecast!

Why dont we all make a little guide to help our all the single men out there in the fab world:

1)Be Respectful

2)Be Polite

3)No, no one owes you anything!

4) Remember you are not the only man, competition is fierce!

5)Be Smart

6)Show you are able to meet women outside fab world, well round balance and mentally stable!

7)If you get no answer move on , dont mount an attack!

8)Be Humble!

9)Lool after yourself (increases your chances)

10)Be genuine and upfront!

11)but be a gentleman.

So I hope i got first 11 right ish, please do add some more hopefully our fellow fabbers will get the picture!

PS: 12) dont send friend invites without at least chatting to people a while!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Is the mentally stable part of no. 6 very important

over a year ago

"Is the mentally stable part of no. 6 very important "
yes its part of six maybe it should have its on number though 6.5

over a year ago

"Is the mentally stable part of no. 6 very important yes its part of six maybe it should have its on number though 6.5"
...aah feck... I

can't do decimals

over a year ago

The 6th point seems to nail it.

Once a guy is able to pick up a girl in town when sober (both), he should be able to do well on here too.

Unless the given real life girl is a total nutter, in that case he may be lucky with only few on fab.

By *herry_bombshellWoman
over a year ago

northside

All this stuff

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

I'm of the opinion that if you need a guide to swing...then you've already lost.

You can summerise all the above points into one:

Have a bit of fucking cop on.

If you have that, then all you need is patience and a bit of luck.

over a year ago

I'll add another one , send recent pics and don't lie about age body type etc ,

over a year ago

12.1 Arrogance and confidence are not the same thing.

These should all be on the front page of fab.

over a year ago

by calling people dummies, just shows how adult ye are. pot calling kittle black. one would think..

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"by calling people dummies, just shows how adult ye are. pot calling kittle black. one would think.. "

Thread title went over your head maybe? Never heard of the series of books?

over a year ago

Trying my best! But i think the profile shots are letting me down.. any suggestions?

over a year ago

Great idea..a guide but fab just an extension of tea world, and there are some numpties about.

But i think the forum attracts whingers and therefore seems a higher than normal % of that stereotypical single man who needs a guide.

Whereas there are equally as many gents on here as numpties or else i just been fortunate.

Although recently that might have something to do with me having blocks on single men

over a year ago

"Today i have noticed at least 3 single guys ranting about not getting meet, from the one that complain about women talking to much, to the one that refuses to meet women if they wanna be treated like ladies and be wine and dine cause after all this not a matrimonial site, just pieces of meat to fuck, not forgetting the super gonorrhea outbreak forecast!

Why dont we all make a little guide to help our all the single men out there in the fab world:

1)Be Respectful

2)Be Polite

5)Be Smart

6)Show you are able to meet women outside fab world, well round balance and mentally stable!

8)Be Humble!

11)but be a gentleman.

So I hope i got first 11 right ish, please do add some more hopefully our fellow fabbers will get the picture!

"

. Like your guide and as a gentleman totally be humble whether successful or not.

over a year ago

"by calling people dummies, just shows how adult ye are. pot calling kittle black. one would think..

Thread title went over your head maybe? Never heard of the series of books?"

I think it did... Think before you speak! should be there somewhere too

over a year ago

"Trying my best! But i think the profile shots are letting me down.. any suggestions? "

Well, they're certainly 'different'...

The blacked-out faces are kinda weird (not to mention the paramilitary get-up!)... you've got a phone in your hand, and a mirror... try something a bit more interesting?

over a year ago

"by calling people dummies, just shows how adult ye are. pot calling kittle black. one would think.. "

well said young lad

over a year ago

Im alway's the perfect gentleman.!!!!

over a year ago

"by calling people dummies, just shows how adult ye are. pot calling kittle black. one would think..

well said young lad "

didnt call anyone a dummies! There series of books call that simple easy tips to follow obviously both of you completely miss the point... Well done

13)Be someone that "gets it"

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Thread title went over your head maybe? Never heard of the series of books? I think it did... Think before you speak! should be there somewhere too "

I prefer my way of putting it:

"Please disengage small brain and engage big brain before interacting on fab. Thank you"

By *layful40Man
over a year ago

Portlaoise

"Today i have noticed at least 3 single guys ranting about not getting meet, from the one that complain about women talking to much, to the one that refuses to meet women if they wanna be treated like ladies and be wine and dine cause after all this not a matrimonial site, just pieces of meat to fuck, not forgetting the super gonorrhea outbreak forecast!

1)Be Respectful

2)Be Polite

5)Be Smart

8)Be Humble!

11)but be a gentleman.

"

Could I have a bit of allowance of on 9, please? Just til the fitness regime kicks in

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Same should apply to everyone

over a year ago

"Same should apply to everyone"

over a year ago

It's common sense! Be polite and genuine.(that doesn't mean don't give your opinion on issues). Newsflash though. That still might not be enough

over a year ago

1)Be Respectful

2)Be Polite

5)Be Smart

8)Be Humble!

11)but be a gentleman.

"

.......sounds like a WI educational pamphlet to be honest. ...we prefer to make our own rules.....

over a year ago

"Trying my best! But i think the profile shots are letting me down.. any suggestions?

Well, they're certainly 'different'...

The blacked-out faces are kinda weird (not to mention the paramilitary get-up!)... you've got a phone in your hand, and a mirror... try something a bit more interesting? "

Thank you for your response and i will take your suggestions on board. The paramilitary outfit is part of a 1916 celebrations that happened locally. The blacked out face is because I don't want to be recognised immediately by clients but I must try a more artistic approach and possibly engage with a lady who can take photos !!lol thank you again

over a year ago

1)Be Respectful

2)Be Polite

5)Be Smart

8)Be Humble!

11)but be a gentleman.

.......sounds like a WI educational pamphlet to be honest. ...we prefer to make our own rules..... "

By *arnal DesiresCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

[Removed by poster at 20/04/16 00:11:37]

over a year ago

All rules summed up in one point

Don't be a prick

Gospel according to Connie

over a year ago

"All rules summed up in one point

Don't be a prick

Gospel according to Connie "

......can't be bothered with that new testament shite father. ..namby pamby if you ask me..stick to the old testament....hang them fuckers high.....can't bate a bit of blood and guts...lions ....Christians. ...you get my drift padre.....any news on the illuminate? ...

Post new Message to Thread