Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Dublin City

Jump to newest

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

A lovely day sitting by the river on the boardwalk.. only thing to spoil the view is the amount of cranes and road works you can see from the one spot in the city center..

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

It's bloody aufull d luas causing so much traffic problems n will keep up d traffic jams n has had so many crashes with cars after all there on our roads

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"A lovely day sitting by the river on the boardwalk.. only thing to spoil the view is the amount of cranes and road works you can see from the one spot in the city center.. "

No junkies today? Lucky so...

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

"A lovely day sitting by the river on the boardwalk.. only thing to spoil the view is the amount of cranes and road works you can see from the one spot in the city center..

No junkies today? Lucky so..."

They are panned out asleep on the seats either side of me... as long as they dont wake up and bother me they will continue to have a peacefull and relaxing day

over a year ago

"A lovely day sitting by the river on the boardwalk.. only thing to spoil the view is the amount of cranes and road works you can see from the one spot in the city center..

They are panned out asleep on the seats either side of me... as long as they dont wake up and bother me they will continue to have a peacefull and relaxing day "

I dare you to tie their runner laces together....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"It's bloody aufull d luas causing so much traffic problems n will keep up d traffic jams n has had so many crashes with cars after all there on our roads "

Are you saying that the Luas on its fixed track is causing crashes with cars?

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

They are panned out asleep on the seats either side of me... as long as they dont wake up and bother me they will continue to have a peacefull and relaxing day

I dare you to tie their runner laces together.... "

Ahh jesus.. they find it hard enough to walk upright on their own hard enough as it is

over a year ago

"It's bloody aufull d luas causing so much traffic problems n will keep up d traffic jams n has had so many crashes with cars after all there on our roads

Are you saying that the Luas on its fixed track is causing crashes with cars? "

By *arry and AnnCouple
over a year ago

Louth

"It's bloody aufull d luas causing so much traffic problems n will keep up d traffic jams n has had so many crashes with cars after all there on our roads

Are you saying that the Luas on its fixed track is causing crashes with cars? "

Maybe not the cause of the crashes, but it does happen

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Maybe not the cause of the crashes, but it does happen "

It happens alright. Every single one of those crashes so far has been the fault of the car driver.

over a year ago

Heading in to town in an hour if you fancy a pint.

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

It happens alright. Every single one of those crashes so far has been the fault of the car driver. "

I seen 2 luas trams hit eavh other before at the terminus in tallaght at the track intersection..work that one out

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It happens alright. Every single one of those crashes so far has been the fault of the car driver.

I seen 2 luas trams hit eavh other before at the terminus in tallaght at the track intersection..work that one out"

I'd say it caused major traffic chaos in town alright.

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Heading in to town in an hour if you fancy a pint."

Im in stephens green just now, heading back to dun laoghaire in about 15 mins or so..had i seen this when you posted it i would have changed plans. However next time im heading into the city i can send ya over a message if ya want?

over a year ago

"It's bloody aufull d luas causing so much traffic problems n will keep up d traffic jams n has had so many crashes with cars after all there on our roads "

Get orrf aaarr roads!!!

Fecking immigant train companies!!!

4 green fields!!

Spirit of 1916 etc etc

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Get orrf aaarr roads!!!

Fecking immigant train companies!!!

4 green fields!!

Spirit of 1916 etc etc"

Coming over here, taking our passengers...

over a year ago

"Heading in to town in an hour if you fancy a pint.

Im in stephens green just now, heading back to dun laoghaire in about 15 mins or so..had i seen this when you posted it i would have changed plans. However next time im heading into the city i can send ya over a message if ya want?"

Yeah sure thing.

I'm in the Clontarf area so it's opposite bay sides. City is handy.

By *unlinguy OP   Man
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Heading in to town in an hour if you fancy a pint.

Im in stephens green just now, heading back to dun laoghaire in about 15 mins or so..had i seen this when you posted it i would have changed plans. However next time im heading into the city i can send ya over a message if ya want?

Yeah sure thing.

I'm in the Clontarf area so it's opposite bay sides. City is handy."

ya know i wont be able to message you.. ya got guys blocked lol

over a year ago

Sorted.

I sent wink.

Post new Message to Thread