Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

do women like it

Jump to newest

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Just wondering was out in town a few weeks back with a few lads seen a man smacking his women about anyway I stepped in and she turned on me never again whats your toughats do they like it or just dont accept help put me off standing in for a woem again

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Does anyone like a slap ?? Ffs what a stupid question!!! If a woman told u she liked to be slapped around in a public place or anywhere for that matter would u do it ?? Come on, grow up !!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

always step in, show that it is not acceptable.

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Does anyone like a slap ?? Ffs what a stupid question!!! If a woman told u she liked to be slapped around in a public place or anywhere for that matter would u do it ?? Come on, grow up !! "

My point was when I stepped in she turned on me I was only trying to do what I thought was right why not accept help

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

U asked also do they like it ?? I think u know the answer. As for stepping in , yes that's admirable but from my experience you'll always come out the worst as usually you'll be told it's none of your business ..

over a year ago

"always step in, show that it is not acceptable. "

Exactly... Yes she turned on you but remember ..she was being hit by her fella who she's to go home with( not everyone has a safe place to go to) if she didn't start on you she prob wouldve gotten worse behind closed doors ...yes its not always the case ..some are just nutters...and no not just saying women are the brunt of it ..men are too!

But ANY domestic violence against either sex is disgusting

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"always step in, show that it is not acceptable.

Exactly... Yes she turned on you but remember ..she was being hit by her fella who she's to go home with( not everyone has a safe place to go to) if she didn't start on you she prob wouldve gotten worse behind closed doors ...yes its not always the case ..some are just nutters...and no not just saying women are the brunt of it ..men are too!

But ANY domestic violence against either sex is disgusting "

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Ye it is vile and disgusting your right she did have to go home with him but women or men in a relationship should not stay in it why not accept help I wouldnt of left her der only for she attacked me

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"U asked also do they like it ?? I think u know the answer. As for stepping in , yes that's admirable but from my experience you'll always come out the worst as usually you'll be told it's none of your business .. "

Through iv only experienced it twice and just the way she attacked me I didnt know what way to take it

over a year ago

And it's not nice to witness it. It's upsetting and disturbing.

over a year ago

But ANY domestic violence against either sex is disgusting

Ye it is vile and disgusting your right she did have to go home with him but women or men in a relationship should not stay in it why not accept help I wouldnt of left her der only for she attacked me "

Most cases its not just physical abuse but mental... People think the ones hurting them are actually good for them amongst other reasons which are too long to go into detail here.. Which is prob why she didn't leave and went home with him.. Plus alchol escalates the situation anyway..As stated not just women tho.a lot more cases against men are being reported but imagine the amount that doesn't... of either sex..

The only time you should bring a hand down on anyone ..is a pat on the back in praise or helping them up..never violently ..sorry rant over..I'm vehemently opposed to domestic violence.

over a year ago

Stories and Fantasies is where this should be

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"Stories and Fantasies is where this should be"

over a year ago

"Stories and Fantasies is where this should be"

How?

By *umpsMan
over a year ago

city

This happened to a friend of mine years ago... A guy was slapping his girlfriend in a public area... He stepped in, just asking the guy to leave her alone... Well she turned on him leaving him with eye surgery...

Crazy world we live in...

In my opinion... I still believe a guy should still intervene in a same or similar Situation..

. But perhaps if possible never comfort them alone.... As we heard about the guy last month..who intervened and died from doing the human instincts right thing at Harolds cross Dublin..

Perhaps best to have a local garda number or go to nearest pub for assistance...

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

This is one of those situations where the logical thing to do is step in but the correct thing to do is hang back for a bit and see how it plays out, unless she's shouting help me of course.

It's awful I think like this but experience has made me that way, seen to many mates end up with injuries while the "happy" couple continue on with their lives. Some people are just broken beyond help and you'll never understand why

Post new Message to Thread