Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Adios Fab

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi folks, i know you all hate these posts but i don't care

I am deleting my account tomorrow morning. Due to personal reasons that i need to concentrate on. I'd like to thank all of you fabbers and fabettes for the craic over the past few months. It's been fun. Hopefully no hard feelings with anyone. There certainly isn't on my end. Stay safe everyone and safe sex always peeps bye bye

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Best of luck kid , and may youre God go with you.

over a year ago

"Hi folks, i know you all hate these posts but i don't care

I am deleting my account tomorrow morning. Due to personal reasons that i need to concentrate on. I'd like to thank all of you fabbers and fabettes for the craic over the past few months. It's been fun. Hopefully no hard feelings with anyone. There certainly isn't on my end. Stay safe everyone and safe sex always peeps bye bye "

Damn... Was liking the look of you ..but best of luck in all your endeavours

over a year ago

Awwww P. Don't go.. I'll miss your sense of humour on the forum and your well thought out, articulate posts.

Anyway, good luck sir in whatever lies ahead. You are a gent

over a year ago

Stay strong and wish u well in life

over a year ago

Good guy...good luck and live life!!...

over a year ago

Again?

Ffs!

Don't be going anywhere!

over a year ago

Stay strong and wish u well in life

over a year ago

Aww that's a shame, but best of luck xx

over a year ago

Hope everything's OK, I always enjoyed your posts and attitude on here OP

All the best! Hopefully you'll be back before you know it

over a year ago

best wishes and good luck

over a year ago

Just hide the profile :-/ best of luck with whatever you've to do though xx

over a year ago

Best regards and sure you can always come back..

over a year ago

Good luck with whatever you have to do bud I enjoyed reading you too

over a year ago

Best of luck

By *aughtyTippcplCouple
over a year ago

Nearby

Bye and best of luck to u

Wish u all the best xx

Tina

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

Best of luck mate and take care.

over a year ago

Best of luck

Why not hide the profile for a while and take a breather.

Fab can be a nice distraction from the real world

over a year ago

Best of luck fabfun.ni!!

over a year ago

It's a shame you're pulling your plug...

(No pun intended )

Most of us have deleted and regretted soon afterwards.

Why not hide your profile for awhile, take a wee break?

Either way, only you can decide what's best for you.

Best of luck

over a year ago

Take care and best of luck you're a good guy!

over a year ago

Good luck man

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Il be sorry to see you leave and hopefully you might change your mind. Whatever you decide, i wish you the very best life has to offer.Youre a cool dude Xxx

over a year ago

Awwww sad to see you ho babe. Hopefully you get things dorted n come back to us. Best of luck

Siobhan x

over a year ago

You won't change your mind now will you . Lots of Members promise to leave and don't its very disappointing when they change their minds.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

You're not allowed to leave.

You can hide alright but be aware Doghunter is watching you!

over a year ago

Why don't u give someone else ur password someone u trust. Even someone on here. Let them change ur password. Make contact with them on kik And then down the line if u want back in just get ur password back from them. That way u have no access to your account to focus on whatever it is u need to and then ur profile will still be there when all the shit is over. I've tried to hide before but I just can't stay away so I'm gonna do this if I ever leave!

over a year ago

Best of luck xx

over a year ago

"Why don't u give someone else ur password someone u trust. Even someone on here. Let them change ur password. Make contact with them on kik And then down the line if u want back in just get ur password back from them. That way u have no access to your account to focus on whatever it is u need to and then ur profile will still be there when all the shit is over. I've tried to hide before but I just can't stay away so I'm gonna do this if I ever leave! "

..honestly..i burst out laughing when I read this...your bonkers foxie..

over a year ago

Best of luck buddy

over a year ago

All the best X

By *andaCouple
over a year ago

co down

Always enjoy your posts on the forum. Real life always comes first. Hope to see you back soon.

over a year ago

"Why don't u give someone else ur password someone u trust. Even someone on here. Let them change ur password. Make contact with them on kik And then down the line if u want back in just get ur password back from them. That way u have no access to your account to focus on whatever it is u need to and then ur profile will still be there when all the shit is over. I've tried to hide before but I just can't stay away so I'm gonna do this if I ever leave!

..honestly..i burst out laughing when I read this...your bonkers foxie.. "

Yeah we all know that!!!!

over a year ago

Everyone, thank you. Since i've posted, i've recieved lots of well wishing messages. Some of which have been genuinely touching. It's humbling to know that so many of you enjoyed my presence on fab. It's funny. I didn't expect Fab to have much of an impact in my life but it has. I genuinely enjoyed the Ireland Forum. It has brought into my life opinions and views on such an array of subjects. Some of which you just don't get normally!! It has definitely had a positive effect on me. I won't be taking away any negative feelings about Fab at all. I would like to say. If i have offended anyone in the past on any of the threads, it was not my intention and i apologise if i have caused any offence. I've loved Fab and i've chatted with so many lovely people. All of you very different in your ways and views but inside, you all have good hearts. That is what has made Fab for me. Some don't see it but there is definitely a sense of community here. Everyone is welcome. At any time of day. There is always someone here to say hello to and have a laugh. Ha ha, The Lion!! Where would you get it? you just can't make that shit up! Love it so many of you have made me smile daily. The list is far too long to mention everyone. Suffice to say, i'll actually miss you all. I was just thinking, there are so many lovely ladies that i would love to have met and if i could take a week off work i could do a tour around and meet you all. There is an idea for some of you single guys. An Ireland road trip of meets. Mine would stop in Derry, Donegal, Galway, Cork, Kilkenny, Dublin and Cavan. Think that would pretty much enable me to meet the ladies i'd like to. A weekend in each place would be good. Ok, i'm going off subject here! Anyway, thank you all for everything. It's been fab fun in ni

over a year ago

Don't go - just hide

over a year ago

"Everyone, thank you. Since i've posted, i've recieved lots of well wishing messages. Some of which have been genuinely touching. It's humbling to know that so many of you enjoyed my presence on fab. It's funny. I didn't expect Fab to have much of an impact in my life but it has. I genuinely enjoyed the Ireland Forum. It has brought into my life opinions and views on such an array of subjects. Some of which you just don't get normally!! It has definitely had a positive effect on me. I won't be taking away any negative feelings about Fab at all. I would like to say. If i have offended anyone in the past on any of the threads, it was not my intention and i apologise if i have caused any offence. I've loved Fab and i've chatted with so many lovely people. All of you very different in your ways and views but inside, you all have good hearts. That is what has made Fab for me. Some don't see it but there is definitely a sense of community here. Everyone is welcome. At any time of day. There is always someone here to say hello to and have a laugh. Ha ha, The Lion!! Where would you get it? you just can't make that shit up! Love it so many of you have made me smile daily. The list is far too long to mention everyone. Suffice to say, i'll actually miss you all. I was just thinking, there are so many lovely ladies that i would love to have met and if i could take a week off work i could do a tour around and meet you all. There is an idea for some of you single guys. An Ireland road trip of meets. Mine would stop in Derry, Donegal, Galway, Cork, Kilkenny, Dublin and Cavan. Think that would pretty much enable me to meet the ladies i'd like to. A weekend in each place would be good. Ok, i'm going off subject here! Anyway, thank you all for everything. It's been fab fun in ni"

Keep between the ditches

over a year ago

Good lucky buddy xxx

over a year ago

Thanks everyone xx

over a year ago

It's a shame to see you go. I hope whatever takes you from here is a good thing. Your posts will be missed, and your presence too.

over a year ago

"It's a shame to see you go. I hope whatever takes you from here is a good thing. Your posts will be missed, and your presence too. "

It's a good thing and thank you xx

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 19/04/16 11:09:49]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

He never gave me any presents

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Why don't u give someone else ur password someone u trust. Even someone on here. Let them change ur password. Make contact with them on kik And then down the line if u want back in just get ur password back from them. That way u have no access to your account to focus on whatever it is u need to and then ur profile will still be there when all the shit is over. I've tried to hide before but I just can't stay away so I'm gonna do this if I ever leave! "

Again

over a year ago

All the best what ever you decide to do man

over a year ago

Who was this????

over a year ago