Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Very Old pictures

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have noticed few people have very old pictures on their profile, im talking about 9/10 years old, and yes fab is probably not that old but seen on other websites that people used to use more before!

Alot of changes can happen in that period of time, is it good to misrepresent yourself like that? One thing is putting wrong height, age , body description but my opinion is when you put a pic up should be close to what you lool like now! Embrace your looks love yourself kinda thing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do women do it too?

over a year ago

I agree with your point OP. Photos should be current and a true representation of yourself.

How can you tell if the photo is that old, though?

over a year ago

I agree OP.

over a year ago

"I agree with your point OP. Photos should be current and a true representation of yourself.

How can you tell if the photo is that old, though? "

The OP must be a very observant follower of fashion. Or else the pussies are all hairy

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

New pics is only fair, but giving the wrong height, age , body description isn't much better IMO, not because someone is one inch smaller than they said or a few pounds heavier, it's the lies.

over a year ago

"I agree with your point OP. Photos should be current and a true representation of yourself.

because back when i was in my early 20's (mr) I've seen the same pictures and i remembered them is nt that hard really! Also of course some of them show someone one way and when you meet totally different and leaves you wondering

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Yes Op photos should be current pity I can't see yours though ye have me blocked,why I don't know! !

over a year ago

Totally agree with op

It's an adult site - act like one

Be honest as you can and new pics only promote yourself

over a year ago

Somebody mentioned lies. I tend to agree. I'm open and honest with people and i expect the same. Descriptions should be accurate and not fantasy. Its a trust thing for me.

over a year ago

How can you tell if the photo is that old, though? because back when i was in my early 20's (mr) I've seen the same pictures and i remembered them is nt that hard really! Also of course some of them show someone one way and when you meet totally different and leaves you wondering "

Ah, ok cool.

Seems so silly to use old photos. I've changed a lot in 3 years, never mind 10.

over a year ago

How can you tell if the photo is that old, though? because back when i was in my early 20's (mr) I've seen the same pictures and i remembered them is nt that hard really! Also of course some of them show someone one way and when you meet totally different and leaves you wondering

Ah, ok cool.

Seems so silly to use old photos. I've changed a lot in 3 years, never mind 10. "

But really think yours are only getting better

over a year ago

How can you tell if the photo is that old, though? because back when i was in my early 20's (mr) I've seen the same pictures and i remembered them is nt that hard really! Also of course some of them show someone one way and when you meet totally different and leaves you wondering

Ah, ok cool.

But really think yours are only getting better "

Thanks Steven!

If I used photos from 10 years ago, scary. I weighed almost 17 stone back then.

I was like a baby whale!

over a year ago

Ah, ok cool.

Thanks Steven!

I was like a baby whale! "

If I keep fabbing your pics I'll get blocked

over a year ago

Ah, ok cool.

Thanks Steven!

over a year ago

some picture up here, take with a pinch of salt.. reality totally different ball game

over a year ago

I've no problem, I just get better with age. Though I did start from quite a low base

over a year ago

"Yes Op photos should be current pity I can't see yours though ye have me blocked,why I don't know! !"
the reason is because you didnt read our profile and sent us an unsolicited friend request without any prior communication!

over a year ago

"Yes Op photos should be current pity I can't see yours though ye have me blocked,why I don't know! ! the reason is because you didnt read our profile and sent us an unsolicited friend request without any prior communication! "

owned!

over a year ago

"Yes Op photos should be current pity I can't see yours though ye have me blocked,why I don't know! ! the reason is because you didnt read our profile and sent us an unsolicited friend request without any prior communication! "

Buuurrrrn

over a year ago

Ah, ok cool.

Thanks Steven!

hard to imagine as you look pretty hot now

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I too was like a baby whale ten years ago. I'm all growed up now though and currently look like an adult whale.

over a year ago

Dont get it either u see sum pic u meet and hell when u meet u think feck is this the person iv been chatting to . Know 2 guys on here full 6 pack pic are fab and well lets just say think they drank the 6 pack lol .

over a year ago

"Dont get it either u see sum pic u meet and hell when u meet u think feck is this the person iv been chatting to . Know 2 guys on here full 6 pack pic are fab and well lets just say think they drank the 6 pack lol . "

More of a keg going on...i know what you mean

In fairness though, some ladies are equally as guilty of displaying misleading pics

over a year ago

I've met a couple of men for a coffee and am pretty sure they sent their dads along. Nothing like their pics

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

Question is though - where do you draw the line? I totally look like a dude day to day and so do a lot of my pics, however, by selecting the most fem ones, I can be guilty if slightly twisting the truth.

over a year ago

"Question is though - where do you draw the line? I totally look like a dude day to day and so do a lot of my pics, however, by selecting the most fem ones, I can be guilty if slightly twisting the truth. "

Your 3 public pics look like an athletic female. Mission accomplished!

over a year ago

"I've met a couple of men for a coffee and am pretty sure they sent their dads along. Nothing like their pics"

over a year ago

"Question is though - where do you draw the line? I totally look like a dude day to day and so do a lot of my pics, however, by selecting the most fem ones, I can be guilty if slightly twisting the truth. "

Well that's a hard one i think but at the same time if they are recent representation of you then its ok i think!

But lets say you have those pictures and then show up with a massive beer belly like you swallowed a family size watermelon then thats probably very misleading for others

By *timulationMan
over a year ago

sexerotica

Jesus I must have been blinded by your sexiness, mea culpa! !

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

There's at least one females profile on this where i know the pics are several years old.

I approved them on a former website and remember them.

I spot stuff all the time that i have seen before. Thats why its always good to have a vanilla meet early days, as sometimes the pics dont tell the whole story but also sometimes the person is better in the flesh than their pictures.

over a year ago

"I've met a couple of men for a coffee and am pretty sure they sent their dads along. Nothing like their pics"

over a year ago

Ah, ok cool.

Thanks Steven!

I was like a baby whale! hard to imagine as you look pretty hot now "

Thanks guys x

By *ceryMan
over a year ago

Malahide & Waterford

It has that stale musty smell off it....

over a year ago

"Somebody mentioned lies. I tend to agree. I'm open and honest with people and i expect the same. Descriptions should be accurate and not fantasy. Its a trust thing for me. "

^^^ this

over a year ago

By *unnyfookMan
over a year ago

Naas

I would think insecure people put the old pics up ?

over a year ago

"Dont get it either u see sum pic u meet and hell when u meet u think feck is this the person iv been chatting to . Know 2 guys on here full 6 pack pic are fab and well lets just say think they drank the 6 pack lol .

More of a keg going on...i know what you mean

In fairness though, some ladies are equally as guilty of displaying misleading pics "

over a year ago

Good post OP. I have been the same weight give or take a kilo since I was 16. That said I tend not to leave up photos more than a year to two years old even though my body has changed very little I still think in small way it's not being honest to repost a five year old photo regardless of me looking better or in all probability worse now.

I have walked away from two meets in the past because the photos used were either stolen or from many moons ago. Had the truth been told and current photos been used, no lies told all would have been okay.

It would be very easy for me to photoshop the crap out of mine to look like a world beater and say I'm 26 but what's the point. I would get found out pretty quickly

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"Good post OP. I have been the same weight give or take a kilo since I was 16. That said I tend not to leave up photos more than a year to two years old even though my body has changed very little I still think in small way it's not being honest to repost a five year old photo regardless of me looking better or in all probability worse now.

I have walked away from two meets in the past because the photos used were either stolen or from many moons ago. Had the truth been told and current photos been used, no lies told all would have been okay.

It would be very easy for me to photoshop the crap out of mine to look like a world beater and say I'm 26 but what's the point. I would get found out pretty quickly "

your pics are always amazing

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

That should have been

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/16 19:21:15]

over a year ago

"That should have been "

why thank you kind lady. I would happily post photos of my middle aged fantastically soft love handles rather than bluff it out with a photo of my 25 year old god like self Jesus even I laughed at that

over a year ago

"Good post OP. I have been the same weight give or take a kilo since I was 16. That said I tend not to leave up photos more than a year to two years old even though my body has changed very little I still think in small way it's not being honest to repost a five year old photo regardless of me looking better or in all probability worse now.

It would be very easy for me to photoshop the crap out of mine to look like a world beater and say I'm 26 but what's the point. I would get found out pretty quickly "

You don't need Photoshop , your pics are always hot

over a year ago

It would be very easy for me to photoshop the crap out of mine to look like a world beater and say I'm 26 but what's the point. I would get found out pretty quickly

You don't need Photoshop , your pics are always hot "

Give over I spent most of last week in hospital with a swelled brain/head. Don't make it any worse

over a year ago

You have zero need to photoshop!

over a year ago

You don't need Photoshop , your pics are always hot

Give over I spent most of last week in hospital with a swelled brain/head. Don't make it any worse "

over a year ago

Last year a male friend and I met a couple who had great pics. When we met, it was so awkward because they looked 20 yrs older and I was mortified having to say ,thanks but no thanks. Honestly is the best policy.

over a year ago

Honesty has to be best policy on here

Has to be

over a year ago

Ah, ok cool.

Seems so silly to use old photos. I've changed a lot in 3 years, never mind 10. "

Not youre size and shape Id say just the degree of youre Boldness.lol

over a year ago

I'm just gonna change my stats to 62 years old and 14 stone. At least if I get a meet they might be surprised in a good way

over a year ago

Exactly

You definitely don't need to use photoshop

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

Even with current pics drawing the line is difficult, ive a good camera, I spend time thinking and setting up the shot, I play with the light and I take loads of pics and select the best ones so my pics aren't exactly a day to day representation of what you see when I walk down the street, altho I am hot either way lol!

over a year ago

"Question is though - where do you draw the line? I totally look like a dude day to day and so do a lot of my pics, however, by selecting the most fem ones, I can be guilty if slightly twisting the truth.

Even with current pics drawing the line is difficult, ive a good camera, I spend time thinking and setting up the shot, I play with the light and I take loads of pics and select the best ones so my pics aren't exactly a day to day representation of what you see when I walk down the street, altho I am hot either way lol! "

I hope not

By *eanbanMan
over a year ago

Dungarvan

"I've met a couple of men for a coffee and am pretty sure they sent their dads along. Nothing like their pics

"

Well I think some the women sent their grannies .

But its catch 22 for the women , It all gets complex when they lie about their age on the profile. A real dilemma they risk looking rough for their profile age if they use current pic.

Post new Message to Thread