Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pic demands

Jump to newest

By *irArd OP   Man
over a year ago

Rush

What is it with some people who demand that you send a face pic when they don't have any pics at all of themselves?

I wish they would send a face pic before demanding one and then get stroppy because I ask for one from them.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think if someone asks for a pic then they should send one first

over a year ago

I never have trouble sending one as long as the person is verified genuine by more than one

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

"What is it with some people who demand that you send a face pic when they don't have any pics at all of themselves?

I wish they would send a face pic before demanding one and then get stroppy because I ask for one from them.

Anyone else have an opinion on this?"

That's the reality of Fab .. A lot of fake profiles on here just looking for pics.. The fake women profiles tend to be males !!!!

over a year ago

i have no problem sending a face pic.mine are private for good reason.will never send willy pics dont like to even see naked pics of girls. thats best left for the meet.

over a year ago

You read a profile if it says don't mail unless you add a face pick....

Don't mail...or mail with a pic!

Simples...

over a year ago

"What is it with some people who demand that you send a face pic when they don't have any pics at all of themselves?

Yea.. Delete the message and block them

over a year ago

"You read a profile if it says don't mail unless you add a face pick....

Simples..."

over a year ago

Will never bend over to that demand, don't care how well there verified there are,demand on frist massage fuck off,just tells me that you are vane, not a bad looking guy myself but just pass by a profile that demand that shit, with nothing on a profile, I feel strongly about this, have Notting to hide, so get in to game of showing respect or piss off, sick of the timewasters and facks calling the shots here with nothing in return

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

Ehhh no thanks and move on , no face pics unless we have meet in person.

over a year ago

"Ehhh no thanks and move on , no face pics unless we have meet in person. "
may I ask you don't want a face photo until after a meet in person

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ehhh no thanks and move on , no face pics unless we have meet in person. may I ask you don't want a face photo until after a meet in person"

Nope we don't send them to anyone we have not met . We will alway meet someone for a coffee or drink first. If they want to send one thats upto them but we never ask for one or send one

over a year ago

"Ehhh no thanks and move on , no face pics unless we have meet in person. may I ask you don't want a face photo until after a meet in person

Nope we don't send them to anyone we have not met . We will alway meet someone for a coffee or drink first. If they want to send one thats upto them but we never ask for one or send one "

ok may I ask what if a couple massage me frist Notting on there profile ,no photos noting about them, start to chat, I ask to meet in person, but thay refuse and say not interested come on don't tell me that right and strange,

over a year ago

I always ask for a face pic simple . No point chatting for ages to find out theres no attraction .

By *irArd OP   Man
over a year ago

Rush

Simples..."

I appreciate those profiles and that's fine, but the one's that demand face pic without sending their own first are just unrealistic and then continue with a juvenile attitude when this is pointed out to them.

It's all about give and take, not take and take, surely??

By *ain4uWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Can. I have your face pic.. lol

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

I keep a very special face pic for people that are pushy

over a year ago

Simples...

I appreciate those profiles and that's fine, but the one's that demand face pic without sending their own first are just unrealistic and then continue with a juvenile attitude when this is pointed out to them.

It's all about give and take, not take and take, surely??"

Oh God yeah!!!

I even have up I'll not send face pics anymore either because of too many messers..

Unless I'm positive they are genuine like they have been verified by people I know I or people that have been verified a few times I refuse...

Plus I never ask for a face pic unless I'm willing to send one too..

over a year ago

I always send one...i find it deeply offensive so for me its getting them back...it makes their eyes bleed!!!...

over a year ago

Right another rant on pix guys wanting to meet no pic mail me saying love to meet not willing to show any pic . Wtf is wrong wit them. I have had all excuses cant really work this to take my word im a nice guy . Really guys if ur that afraid why be here in first place

over a year ago

"Right another rant on pix guys wanting to meet no pic mail me saying love to meet not willing to show any pic . Wtf is wrong wit them. I have had all excuses cant really work this to take my word im a nice guy . Really guys if ur that afraid why be here in first place "

Let it all out...

over a year ago

Simples...

Oh God yeah!!!

I even have up I'll not send face pics anymore either because of too many messers..

Unless I'm positive they are genuine like they have been verified by people I know I or people that have been verified a few times I refuse...

"

....you sent us a face pic annie......unfortunately there was a big thing blocking our view.....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Right another rant on pix guys wanting to meet no pic mail me saying love to meet not willing to show any pic . Wtf is wrong wit them. I have had all excuses cant really work this to take my word im a nice guy . Really guys if ur that afraid why be here in first place "

Mmmmm... Titties! I love titties and a nice bottom!

By *unlinguyMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

"I always ask for a face pic simple . No point chatting for ages to find out theres no attraction . "

Fair point

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I get face pics in first messages and I don't really want them it's like someone's running into my living room without ringing the door bell.

over a year ago

"I think if someone asks for a pic then they should send one first"

Too Right me ould mucker.!!!!

over a year ago

Simples...

Oh God yeah!!!

....you sent us a face pic annie......unfortunately there was a big thing blocking our view..... "

Was it the wart on my nose

over a year ago

"I get face pics in first messages and I don't really want them it's like someone's running into my living room without ringing the door bell.

"

In the nip...

over a year ago

"I get face pics in first messages and I don't really want them it's like someone's running into my living room without ringing the door bell.

"

realistically there is no point chatting 4 ages and realising there is no physical attraction. Complete waste of time

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/16 11:03:25]

over a year ago

For me face pics mean very little...sometimes gettung a nice face pic I'd think wow sexy but when I'd meet them then feel nothing no chemistry or they just didn't do it for me on the flesh...

Then you'd get a meh one and end up wanting to shag the shite outa them...

It's personality,cheeky smile and if they are funny and good fun it's an extra bonus!

over a year ago

"I always ask for a face pic simple . No point chatting for ages to find out theres no attraction . "
ok when you ask do you send your face photo with that massage...

over a year ago

we someone ask for a face picture, they should be willing to send one first, is it they are afraid of rejection..

By *irArd OP   Man
over a year ago

Rush

Sure, after you.

By *irArd OP   Man
over a year ago

Rush

Hahaha, I should have thought of that.

By *irArd OP   Man
over a year ago

Rush

I agree!

over a year ago

"I agree!"

I suggest you use the reply and quote option

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/16 16:00:07]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/16 16:01:45]

over a year ago

Yes fair is fair you should not ask for a face picture if you are not willing to show yours

over a year ago

"Yes fair is fair you should not ask for a face picture if you are not willing to show yours "

True. I have never asked for one before a meet, because if I had to send a pic of my own mug beforehand I'd never get a meet

over a year ago

"I agree!

I suggest you use the reply and quote option "

With me obviously

over a year ago

Totally agree.

over a year ago

"I always ask for a face pic simple . No point chatting for ages to find out theres no attraction .

Totally agree. "

me 2

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I prefer arse pics. Mind you, I recall the time I sent a face pic and got a reply saying that she had asked for a face pic, not an arse pic.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

realistically there is no point chatting 4 ages and realising there is no physical attraction. Complete waste of time "

Physical attraction starts in your mind and not in your face

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

"Ehhh no thanks and move on , no face pics unless we have meet in person. may I ask you don't want a face photo until after a meet in person

Nope we don't send them to anyone we have not met . We will alway meet someone for a coffee or drink first. If they want to send one thats upto them but we never ask for one or send one ok may I ask what if a couple massage me frist Notting on there profile ,no photos noting about them, start to chat, I ask to meet in person, but thay refuse and say not interested come on don't tell me that right and strange,"

I'd say move along and forget about them . We get that too asking for pics and friends request they just get told no . Or as you said ask to meet for a drink and they eather don't show or stop messaging

By *irtypair00Couple
over a year ago

Dublin

For us as said we dont ask of face pics they come second to the persons personality. We would normally message for a bit and then decide to meet or not and then you get to see them its part of the fun

By *hrill seekersCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

We won't meet without face pics being shared by both parties. There has 2 b some sort of attraction 2 enjoy.

over a year ago

over a year ago

"For us as said we dont ask of face pics they come second to the persons personality. We would normally message for a bit and then decide to meet or not and then you get to see them its part of the fun "

over a year ago

realistically there is no point chatting 4 ages and realising there is no physical attraction. Complete waste of time

Physical attraction starts in your mind and not in your face "

over a year ago

Some people are maybe afraid they no ya and probably have an important job its easier if they see who there talking to first to save all the drama and any awkwardness

over a year ago

"

Physical attraction starts in your mind and not in your face "

Nothing attractive about my mind...it belongs in the gutter

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

Nothing attractive about my mind...it belongs in the gutter "

So does my face

over a year ago

I really dont get the point of this thread at all. Just dont fucking send it then.

If every guy took that attitude then these couples and women who you speak of wouldnt be long dropping their demands. Its yer own fault for yielding to them like sheep

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 18/04/16 21:38:28]

over a year ago

"

So does my face "

Lmao...awh Mikey cummere and I'll kiss that arse face

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"

So does my face

Lmao...awh Mikey cummere and I'll kiss that arse face "

Xxx

over a year ago

Some people can be really rude in this area,you message them then get a stroppy reply saying not to message them unless you've got a face pic as your profile,then you realise they have no pics at all

By *inky Bi TrioCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"Some people can be really rude in this area,you message them then get a stroppy reply saying not to message them unless you've got a face pic as your profile,then you realise they have no pics at all"

I can verify your a cute arse lol

Post new Message to Thread