Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

minds eye

Jump to newest

By *igerclaws OP   Couple
over a year ago

cork

To all ye fabbers on here ,in yer minds eye what is the perfect swing meet .Is it the place or the people. What they are wearing !foreplay sexual performance company etc .What is it ye seek in yer minds eye... This is our first thread like this so please be naughty and nice sexy fabbers.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

Attitude and personality is a first for me what they wanna wear is up to them if it makes them feel sexy it's good for me ! I like a bar meet first xx

over a year ago

cork

"Attitude and personality is a first for me what they wanna wear is up to them if it makes them feel sexy it's good for me ! I like a bar meet first xx "

All those attributes would be a great start for the perfect meet xx

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

My ideal meet would have at least one vagina....everything after that is optional..

Oh and welcome to the forums

over a year ago

cork

"My ideal meet would have at least one vagina....everything after that is optional..

Oh and welcome to the forums"

Well that would be a start maybe a little spice a cup full of passion mix with a generous portion of imagination would be a great recipe for an excellent meet lol

Thanks for the welcome x

over a year ago

The public place and the glint in their eyes, no one else knowing how bold we are ... And what might happen next

over a year ago

cork

"The public place and the glint in their eyes, no one else knowing how bold we are ... And what might happen next"

The great outdoors the fear of being caught but in your mind secretly wanting to be caught the rush the trill and excitement and then!!!!

Naughty naughty excellent x

over a year ago

Ohh did that recently on a last minute dogging session

Post new Message to Thread