Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

re dinner date. new info

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi all, I posted here recently requesting a lady to join me for dinner. Well I have to change that to sharing a happy meal at McDonalds. A friend of mine here is organising a BBQ this summer as a meat meet or one sausage and two rasher's get together. I think that it is an excellent idea.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What??

over a year ago

"What??"

My thoughts exactly, read it 3 times now and still dont get it

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"What??

My thoughts exactly, read it 3 times now and still dont get it "

me 2 still don't no what's goin on happy meal and sausages haha

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

More importantly, who gets to keep the toy?

over a year ago

Thank god!!! I thought I was being seriously thick, read it afew times and made no sense to me

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Thank god!!! I thought I was being seriously thick, read it afew times and made no sense to me "
u really are thick tho lolly hahaha

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"More importantly, who gets to keep the toy?

"

that's not even a laughing matter!

over a year ago

"Thank god!!! I thought I was being seriously thick, read it afew times and made no sense to me u really are thick tho lolly hahaha "

I know lol sometimes I wonder how I manage to get through the day

over a year ago

Is 1 sausage and 2 rashers a new way to say FFM ?

over a year ago

I think I get it...he is no longer looking for a lady to join him for dinner, cash strapped the only thing he could afford is a happy meal, but he's too embarrassed to say..but wanted to leave the notion out there all the same..just in case...

..but now he us giving us a heads up because he got invited to a barbecue...which he us cleverly calling a 'meat meet'...or in other words a meet..during which we all get some meat...and finally the association of bacon...well essentially with just about anything...always goes down a treat, so he is subluminally tempting ladies to have sex with him by mentioning bacon in every post....

.mmmmm.....bacon....

over a year ago

"I think I get it...he is no longer looking for a lady to join him for dinner, cash strapped the only thing he could afford is a happy meal, but he's too embarrassed to say..but wanted to leave the notion out there all the same..just in case...

..but now he us giving us a heads up because he got invited to a barbecue...which he us cleverly calling a 'meat meet'...or in other words a meet..during which we all get some meat...and finally the association of bacon...well essentially with just about anything...always goes down a treat, so he is subluminally tempting ladies to have sex with him by mentioning bacon in every post....

.mmmmm.....bacon...."

Pmsl

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

"Thank god!!! I thought I was being seriously thick, read it afew times and made no sense to me u really are thick tho lolly hahaha

I know lol sometimes I wonder how I manage to get through the day "

hahahha ah ur not that bad can't get the word heya outta my head over that yesterday hahah

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

that's not even a laughing matter!"

Wars have started over less, unless it's one of those crap figurines that does nothing, they're shit, wouldn't even be worth going to the meet if that's the toy?

But what if McD's did an adult version? The Un-Happu meal! Girls get a vibe and the lads get fleshlights and you get to play in the car park, they'd clean up!

over a year ago

"I think I get it...he is no longer looking for a lady to join him for dinner, cash strapped the only thing he could afford is a happy meal, but he's too embarrassed to say..but wanted to leave the notion out there all the same..just in case...

.mmmmm.....bacon....

Pmsl "

Xxp always gets to the bottom of things .....

.(bacon)

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

that's not even a laughing matter!

Wars have started over less, unless it's one of those crap figurines that does nothing, they're shit, wouldn't even be worth going to the meet if that's the toy?

But what if McD's did an adult version? The Un-Happu meal! Girls get a vibe and the lads get fleshlights and you get to play in the car park, they'd clean up!"

hahha now there's an idea I like

Post new Message to Thread