Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cheating

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A wide broad subject! Alot of relationships end because of a partner cheating but my question is do you have some consideration for why some men or women do cheat or do you not understand why at all? Is it a deal breaker for you when meeting somebody for fun?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I wouldn't meet a married woman, unless she's part of a couple.

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

Bring on here I think prevents cheating ? Why would someone want or need to cheat when you can have this lifestyle

over a year ago

It's shouldn't matter it's a swinging site but it does to many people...

I think married playmates can be less complicated than single ones but that's just me...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Woohoo!

over a year ago

If you're going to be dishonest and unfair to a person you supposedly care about how are you going to be with someone you are meeting just for sex?

More or less caring?

over a year ago

"Woohoo! "

You offerin?

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"Woohoo!

You offerin? "

Yesssssss.

By *rs TootyWoman
over a year ago

Ayrshire

I have preferred married. Less ties, no emotions involved.

However I've just ended a year long affair with a married man. Emotions got involved so it's hurting.

The person who is married is responsible for their partner. He/she is lying to them, for a reason.

However, I hold firm in the belief that if you're not happy, then leave.

over a year ago

"I have preferred married. Less ties, no emotions involved.

However I've just ended a year long affair with a married man. Emotions got involved so it's hurting.

The person who is married is responsible for their partner. He/she is lying to them, for a reason.

However, I hold firm in the belief that if you're not happy, then leave."

those dirty emotions! That's where things get tricky. They set in, complications happen

over a year ago

"Bring on here I think prevents cheating ? Why would someone want or need to cheat when you can have this lifestyle "

If you're in a couple, yeah. But plenty of single people here without their partners' knowledge.

We've no interest in meeting people who are cheating. Can't abide it. If you're unhappy then just break up the other person and stop kidding both them and yourself.

That's why when meeting couples we're wary of ones who aren't in a relationship with each other and are just in a FB setup.

over a year ago

"Bring on here I think prevents cheating ? Why would someone want or need to cheat when you can have this lifestyle

If you're in a couple, yeah. But plenty of single people here without their partners' knowledge.

We've no interest in meeting people who are cheating. Can't abide it. If you're unhappy then just break up the other person and stop kidding both them and yourself.

That's why when meeting couples we're wary of ones who aren't in a relationship with each other and are just in a FB setup. "

that's what I'm on about! People here without partners knowledge

over a year ago

"

I think married playmates can be less complicated than single ones but that's just me..."

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

" that's what I'm on about! People here without partners knowledge "

I'm here! Clearly married!

Why I am here is none of your business!!

It is a swing site!

Live and let live!

If my profile doesn't suit a viewer then they move on!!

over a year ago

Being in a relationship its not so black and white...

There's plenty of grey in every relationship, many people here are here because it's just the sex that's the only imperfect part of their relationship with their partners! Kinks is another...

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners!

over a year ago

" that's what I'm on about! People here without partners knowledge

It is a swing site!

Live and let live!

If my profile doesn't suit a viewer then they move on!!"

I didn't say it was my knowledge! I asked the question to the public, do you have some consideration or is it a deal breaker.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Being in a relationship its not so black and white...

There's plenty of grey in every relationship, many people here are here because it's just the sex that's the only imperfect part of their relationship with their partners! Kinks is another...

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! "

Couldn't have put it better myself!

over a year ago

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners!

Couldn't have put it better myself! "

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors

over a year ago

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! "

well said

over a year ago

with some the little word will still resurface though! You're cheating. Unreal the amount of profiles I read that say "will not meet married men" or "won't meet married men unless their partner knows" me personally I like the thrill of a married woman

over a year ago

It is a swing site!

Live and let live!

If my profile doesn't suit a viewer then they move on!!"

So many judging eyes on here! You're dead right, its no ones business!

over a year ago

Morals aside.....meeting a married person either solo....or a couple of fbs...it can be unpredictable. ...someone's partner isn't going to be where they're supposed to be. ...which result in last minute cancellations. ...to much hassle for busy people

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

It is a swing site!

Live and let live!

If my profile doesn't suit a viewer then they move on!!

So many judging eyes on here! You're dead right, its no ones business!"

Judges and juries!!

over a year ago

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! with some the little word will still resurface though! You're cheating. Unreal the amount of profiles I read that say "will not meet married men" or "won't meet married men unless their partner knows" me personally I like the thrill of a married woman "

And the majority of those females have been verified by "single men" who are actually married!!

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors "

...or on car bonnets in the middle of forests

over a year ago

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! with some the little word will still resurface though! You're cheating. Unreal the amount of profiles I read that say "will not meet married men" or "won't meet married men unless their partner knows" me personally I like the thrill of a married woman

And the majority of those females have been verified by "single men" who are actually married!!

"

the little white lie

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! with some the little word will still resurface though! You're cheating. Unreal the amount of profiles I read that say "will not meet married men" or "won't meet married men unless their partner knows" me personally I like the thrill of a married woman

the little white lie "

With a big black cock!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"

"

Exactly!!

over a year ago

No one knows what goes on behind closed doors

...or on car bonnets in the middle of forests "

I've a fair idea what he'd do to me behind a closed door

over a year ago

the little white lie

With a big black cock! "

over a year ago

But don't assume just because somebody is here looking for nsa they are unhappy in their relationships or don't love their partners! with some the little word will still resurface though! You're cheating. Unreal the amount of profiles I read that say "will not meet married men" or "won't meet married men unless their partner knows" me personally I like the thrill of a married woman "

Hey Snicks, You say you like the thrill of a married woman, but haven't you said many times before that you wouldn't 'date' someone from the scene or if you had a partner and she wanted to try or be part of the swing scene that you either wouldn't allow it or you'd dump her??

Isn't that a kind of double standards on your part?

over a year ago

"

Hey Snicks, You say you like the thrill of a married woman, but haven't you said many times before that you wouldn't 'date' someone from the scene or if you had a partner and she wanted to try or be part of the swing scene that you either wouldn't allow it or you'd dump her??

"

Wow

over a year ago

"

I'll answer each! Yes I like the thrill of a married woman! No, I wouldn't like to be in a swinging relationship, wouldn't personally be my scene

over a year ago

cheating is cheating, cowards way of doing things, 99% of the time someone will get hurt..

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

" Hey Snicks, You say you like the thrill of a married woman, but haven't you said many times before that you wouldn't 'date' someone from the scene or if you had a partner and she wanted to try or be part of the swing scene that you either wouldn't allow it or you'd dump her??

"

over a year ago

" Hey Snicks, You say you like the thrill of a married woman, but haven't you said many times before that you wouldn't 'date' someone from the scene or if you had a partner and she wanted to try or be part of the swing scene that you either wouldn't allow it or you'd dump her??

"

By *herry_bombshellWoman
over a year ago

northside

Cheating = sleeping with someone behind your partners back/without their knowledge = liar. I hate a liar :/

Am I judging what someone else does? No, I don't think so. Will I knowing allow a liar into my life or bed. DEFO NOT.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Cheating = sleeping with someone behind your partners back/without their knowledge = liar. I hate a liar :/

Am I judging what someone else does? No, I don't think so. Will I knowing allow a liar into my life or bed. DEFO NOT."

Over the back of a couch though, or is that banned as well?

By *herry_bombshellWoman
over a year ago

northside

"Cheating = sleeping with someone behind your partners back/without their knowledge = liar. I hate a liar :/

Am I judging what someone else does? No, I don't think so. Will I knowing allow a liar into my life or bed. DEFO NOT.

Over the back of a couch though, or is that banned as well? "

Lol you got a smart mouth Michael. :P

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Am I judging what someone else does? No, I don't think so. Will I knowing allow a liar into my life or bed. DEFO NOT."

Indeed everyone is entitled to their opinion on who they will/will not meet, nothing wrong with that.

Unfortunately that leads to married guys/ladies pretending they are single....

...and No, that isn't your fault or any ladies/couples fault!!!

Just the way things go!

over a year ago

Besides the morals of meeting someone whos cheating on their partner we dont like to because it can potentially have a very bad outcome... Suppose their parter knows they are cheating and follows them to our hotel to confront them and us etc etc then decides to out them on social media with a picture they took to prove their partners a scumbag.... Some crazy ass mofo out there and for us not worth the hassle or drama, other than something like that our main reason is imagine if you found out your partner wasnt having an affair with one person but instead fucking loads of People in orgys the whole lot,thats soul destroying id imagine and we wouldn't be part of destroying someones happiness or worse..... for us swinging is about playing as couples....sure you can do everything with a couple and more than you can do with a single

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

It's neither a thrill nor a problem for me to meet a married man.

Happiness in a relationship is not defined by sexual fulfilment only and there's as many reasons for seeking thrill outside the relationship as there's peeps on here.

However got well used to the double standards on here.

Each on their own

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/16 13:25:00]

over a year ago

I'll give you a better question is it more morally wrong to sleep with a married man if his wife is alive or dead ?

over a year ago

"I'll give you a better question is it more morally wrong to sleep with a married man if his wife is alive or dead ? "

If shes Dead...

He's then a widow...

No longer married...

Alive everyone has different views on that...As above....

over a year ago

"I'll give you a better question is it more morally wrong to sleep with a married man if his wife is alive or dead ? "

( until death do you part ) I guess he is no longer married

over a year ago

"I'll give you a better question is it more morally wrong to sleep with a married man if his wife is alive or dead ?

( until death do you part ) I guess he is no longer married "

That's what I thought

By *ne of manyMan
over a year ago

east Galway

"It's neither a thrill nor a problem for me to meet a married man.

Happiness in a relationship is not defined by sexual fulfilment only and there's as many reasons for seeking thrill outside the relationship as there's peeps on here.

However got well used to the double standards on here.

Each on their own"

well said , how refreshing

over a year ago

I totally agree with u.. Marriage should be sacred it's different if ur on here as a married couple or as a couple in real life !!

Do what I do and have an open relationship.. It's win win!!

The two of us never been happier

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/16 14:04:31]

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I have before but wouldn't again. If my loved ones and kids found out about it I'd be ashamed. And it's only fun and uncomplicated wouldn't cut it as an excuse

I'd rather my swinging wasn't known about but if it was I wouldn't be ashamed for doing it. But that I would

over a year ago

I've been on the receiving end of a cheating partner but I wouldn't judge any one on what they are doing on fab it's there business and nobody else's.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Well it depends on how far one wants to rip Swinging apart!!

One could argue that Married couples shouldn't be swinging if one looks at Marriage vows!!

"....in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep you only unto her/him for so long as you both shall live?"

over a year ago

"Well it depends on how far one wants to rip Swinging apart!!

One could argue that Married couples shouldn't be swinging if one looks at Marriage vows!!

"....in sickness and in health and forsaking all others keep you only unto her/him for so long as you both shall live?"

What a load of total crap

"

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

What a load of total crap

"

Exactly!!

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We don't care if some one is married or single...we don't see it as anything to do with us...keeping my own marriage happy and fulfilled is effort enough for me

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"We don't care if some one is married or single...we don't see it as anything to do with us...keeping my own marriage happy and fulfilled is effort enough for me"

I'll be there in a minute!

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"We don't care if some one is married or single...we don't see it as anything to do with us...keeping my own marriage happy and fulfilled is effort enough for me

I'll be there in a minute! "

A Michael... Iv heard that before and its never a good thing

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"We don't care if some one is married or single...we don't see it as anything to do with us...keeping my own marriage happy and fulfilled is effort enough for me"

Everyone for themselves

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"We don't care if some one is married or single...we don't see it as anything to do with us...keeping my own marriage happy and fulfilled is effort enough for me

I'll be there in a minute!

A Michael... Iv heard that before and its never a good thing"

Lol

over a year ago

"

And that's not even going near the 10 commandments...

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

This is why I won't be in a relationship! Any guy who asks me out I tell them out right unless ur the one chances are I might cheat and don't wanna hurt anyone like that so prob best to stay away !! Apart from that I'm very nice

over a year ago

Comparing a couple who swing together or have an open relationship, to a couple where one goes behind the other's back and cheats, is absolute BS. They're in no way comparable.

over a year ago

"Comparing a couple who swing together or have an open relationship, to a couple where one goes behind the other's back and cheats, is absolute BS. They're in no way comparable. "

over a year ago

"Comparing a couple who swing together or have an open relationship, to a couple where one goes behind the other's back and cheats, is absolute BS. They're in no way comparable.

"

over a year ago

"This is why I won't be in a relationship! Any guy who asks me out I tell them out right unless ur the one chances are I might cheat and don't wanna hurt anyone like that so prob best to stay away !! Apart from that I'm very nice "

But how will you know if they're the one if you don't give them a chance?

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

"This is why I won't be in a relationship! Any guy who asks me out I tell them out right unless ur the one chances are I might cheat and don't wanna hurt anyone like that so prob best to stay away !! Apart from that I'm very nice

But how will you know if they're the one if you don't give them a chance?"

Catch 22 !! I just think I'm one of them girls who isn't built for a relationship as much as I would love it

over a year ago

"This is why I won't be in a relationship! Any guy who asks me out I tell them out right unless ur the one chances are I might cheat and don't wanna hurt anyone like that so prob best to stay away !! Apart from that I'm very nice

Catch 22 !! I just think I'm one of them girls who isn't built for a relationship as much as I would love it "

Same here...too long being single and making decisions just based on me hahaha

By *um-onMan
over a year ago

Dublin, Celbridge

I love married woman

More atractive to me also more discrete

But the best they are more passion and no fillings just sex!!!

I don't found that they cheating just they express more their sexuality , besides who am I to judge someone decision !!

If you cannot find something you look around to get it it worst not to do nothing .

over a year ago

In the words of arnie , eating isn't cheating

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

Catch 22 !! I just think I'm one of them girls who isn't built for a relationship as much as I would love it

Same here...too long being single and making decisions just based on me hahaha "

Yes that's my problem I like doing things my way too long on my own lol

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Comparing a couple who swing together or have an open relationship, to a couple where one goes behind the other's back and cheats, is absolute BS. They're in no way comparable. "

Exactly... have seen it argued!! Not a pretty sight!!

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

This is still going on? Some peeps do, some peeps dont. Live and let live....

over a year ago

Everyone has their own reasons for cheating . None of us are perfect so I wouldn't be rushing to judge or paint everyone with the same brush . Lucky you if you've got the perfect marriage .

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I've been here long enough to see unhappy swinging couples and cheating swinging couples

Just because a cpl swing doesn't mean they are a happy

By *anaduABCMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Everyone has their own reasons for cheating . None of us are perfect so I wouldn't be rushing to judge or paint everyone with the same brush . Lucky you if you've got the perfect marriage . "

Well said-

over a year ago

"Everyone has their own reasons for cheating . None of us are perfect so I wouldn't be rushing to judge or paint everyone with the same brush . Lucky you if you've got the perfect marriage . "

over a year ago

over a year ago

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Everyone for themselves"

Not quite.....we have our dos and don't s but getting involved in other ppls relationships is not part of the deal for us....don't think it makes us selfish

over a year ago

You can have an imperfect marriage and not cheat. If there is an arrangement between a couple where eyes/ears are closed to cheating then that's fine, I wouldn't judge people on that. But betraying the person you love and who loves you, without their knowledge, is wrong. That's my opinion and I'm unapologetic for that. I've been cheated on in the past and it's the most soul-destroying thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I think it's scummy behaviour.

over a year ago

Everyone for themselves"

Why not? It's nsa sex after all.

over a year ago

"

You can have an imperfect marriage and not cheat. If there is an arrangement between a couple where eyes/ears are closed to cheating then that's fine, I wouldn't judge people on that. But betraying the person you love and who loves you, without their knowledge, is wrong. That's my opinion and I'm unapologetic for that. I've been cheated on in the past and it's the most soul-destroying thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I think it's scummy behaviour. "

Well in the real world people may judge you being on a swing site sharing yourself and your partner also being wrong and scummy behaviour!

Different strokes....

over a year ago

"

You can have an imperfect marriage and not cheat. If there is an arrangement between a couple where eyes/ears are closed to cheating then that's fine, I wouldn't judge people on that. But betraying the person you love and who loves you, without their knowledge, is wrong. That's my opinion and I'm unapologetic for that. I've been cheated on in the past and it's the most soul-destroying thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I think it's scummy behaviour.

Well in the real world people may judge you being on a swing site sharing yourself and your partner also being wrong and scummy behaviour!

Different strokes....

"

Yeah they might and they're perfectly entitled to, but at least we're not hurting each other or anyone else.

over a year ago

"

Different strokes....

Yeah they might and they're perfectly entitled to, but at least we're not hurting each other or anyone else. "

There's a old saying....

What the eyes don't see the heart doesn't feel...

over a year ago

love this reply

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

What the eyes don't see the heart doesn't feel..."

Oh well that makes it ok then...

Look my opinion is my opinion. I just don't know how people can live with themselves when they're betraying the person who probably loves them most in the world.

over a year ago

That is so so true.

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

Look my opinion is my opinion. I just don't know how people can live with themselves when they're betraying the person who probably loves them most in the world. "

The fact is that it's not just by having sex a person can betray another in a relationship...

Lots of people have affairs/emotional relationships that sometimes don't involve sex!

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

Look my opinion is my opinion. I just don't know how people can live with themselves when they're betraying the person who probably loves them most in the world.

The fact is that it's not just by having sex a person can betray another in a relationship...

Lots of people have affairs/emotional relationships that sometimes don't involve sex!

"

I know...and they're wrong too. I never said sex was the only way you could betray someone so I'm not sure what your point is!

over a year ago

exactly. I'm here and my hubby knows. He doesn't use this site as he prefers other ones. He is my end all and be all and I am not unhappy at all. This is just a hobby

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

I know...and they're wrong too. I never said sex was the only way you could betray someone so I'm not sure what your point is!"

Well you did quiet openly admit your expartner cheated on you,its obvious to still feel that pain, it's horrible you had to go through that, but the comments are about sex,it's a swingers site,nsa, so my point was people in relationships can destroy them and it's nothing to do with sex...

My exrelationship is living proof of that.

over a year ago

"

Different strokes....

Yeah they might and they're perfectly entitled to, but at least we're not hurting each other or anyone else.

There's a old saying....

What the eyes don't see the heart doesn't feel..."

another saying.

what you do not want done to yourself, do not do to others.

over a year ago

exactly. I'm here and my hubby knows. He doesn't use this site as he prefers other ones. He is my end all and be all and I am not unhappy at all. This is just a hobby "

That's ok cos he knows about it. If he's your be all and end all as you say, then I doubt you'd do it behind his back? I don't think it can be considered cheating if both parties are fine with it. That's just an open relationship.

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

I know...and they're wrong too. I never said sex was the only way you could betray someone so I'm not sure what your point is!

Well you did quiet openly admit your expartner cheated on you,its obvious to still feel that pain, it's horrible you had to go through that, but the comments are about sex,it's a swingers site,nsa, so my point was people in relationships can destroy them and it's nothing to do with sex...

My exrelationship is living proof of that.

"

I still don't get what you're trying to say. Of course relationships can be destroyed in many ways. That still doesn't change what I'm saying - that having sex behind your partner's back, unknown to them, is betrayal.

over a year ago

exactly. I'm here and my hubby knows. He doesn't use this site as he prefers other ones. He is my end all and be all and I am not unhappy at all. This is just a hobby

That's ok cos he knows about it. If he's your be all and end all as you say, then I doubt you'd do it behind his back? I don't think it can be considered cheating if both parties are fine with it. That's just an open relationship. "

I don't need to cheat. Either does he.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/04/16 18:24:25]

over a year ago

Well said

over a year ago

Yet you said earlier that a person who cheats and the other chooses to keep their ears/eyes closed its fine!

My only point was and still is that a relationship can be in serious trouble and it may never be anything to do with sex!

over a year ago

"

There's a old saying....

Look my opinion is my opinion. I just don't know how people can live with themselves when they're betraying the person who probably loves them most in the world. "

Perhaps because admitting to the 'betrayal' or the partner facing up to it, will be more crushing than the action of betrayal itself.

over a year ago

"

Yet you said earlier that a person who cheats and the other chooses to keep their ears/eyes closed its fine!

My only point was and still is that a relationship can be in serious trouble and it may never be anything to do with sex! "

Yes it's fine because they have an agreement. If both parties know about it and are ok about it then there's no betrayal.

And yes, again I agree with you (again!!) that relationship troubles might have nothing to do with sex. I don't know why you keep repeating that because I'm not disagreeing with you.

over a year ago

What about been in a relationship that both we apparently in love and having sex and everything normal then to find out she was having affair for 2 years...is that not wrong??

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Dum de dum de dum...

over a year ago

"What about been in a relationship that both we apparently in love and having sex and everything normal then to find out she was having affair for 2 years...is that not wrong??"

I'm not sure who you're asking but yeah of course it's wrong. Scummy.

over a year ago

Ah just putting it out there. Sorry

over a year ago

"Everyone has their own reasons for cheating . None of us are perfect so I wouldn't be rushing to judge or paint everyone with the same brush . Lucky you if you've got the perfect marriage .

You can have an imperfect marriage and not cheat. If there is an arrangement between a couple where eyes/ears are closed to cheating then that's fine, I wouldn't judge people on that. But betraying the person you love and who loves you, without their knowledge, is wrong. That's my opinion and I'm unapologetic for that. I've been cheated on in the past and it's the most soul-destroying thing that's ever happened to me. I wouldn't wish it on anyone and I think it's scummy behaviour. "

I'm married and yes I cheat but I've a Damn good reason for doing so not that I'd ever say that reason on an open forum So personally speaking all is never what it seems behind closed doors . I'm totally unapologetic for my so called cheating as it's not a black and white situation as these things never are . So I'd never sit in judgement of anyone else .

over a year ago

"Everyone has their own reasons for cheating . None of us are perfect so I wouldn't be rushing to judge or paint everyone with the same brush . Lucky you if you've got the perfect marriage .

I'm married and yes I cheat but I've a Damn good reason for doing so not that I'd ever say that reason on an open forum So personally speaking all is never what it seems behind closed doors . I'm totally unapologetic for my so called cheating as it's not a black and white situation as these things never are . So I'd never sit in judgement of anyone else . "

This

Concur with the lady

over a year ago

I'm married and yes I cheat but I've a Damn good reason for doing so not that I'd ever say that reason on an open forum So personally speaking all is never what it seems behind closed doors . I'm totally unapologetic for my so called cheating as it's not a black and white situation as these things never are . So I'd never sit in judgement of anyone else . "

I'm totally not judging anyone here ...I know exactly that saying" different behind closed doors".... But would you be upfront to a possible meet? As in not going into details as that's your privacy, just saying your married and if they dont wanna meet after that they don't, if they do they do?

over a year ago

I'm married and yes I cheat but I've a Damn good reason for doing so not that I'd ever say that reason on an open forum So personally speaking all is never what it seems behind closed doors . I'm totally unapologetic for my so called cheating as it's not a black and white situation as these things never are . So I'd never sit in judgement of anyone else .

I'm totally not judging anyone here ...I know exactly that saying" different behind closed doors".... But would you be upfront to a possible meet? As in not going into details as that's your privacy, just saying your married and if they dont wanna meet after that they don't, if they do they do? "

In fairness mshoney is straight up with potential suitors

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Usually guys that are married, have the balls to say they are. It hasnt or wouldnt stop me meeting if they were married. Im here for nsa fun..and i reckon the married guys are too. Dont slate me for fucking around as a single woman but dont slate the married lads either. Theyre doing it for a reason; their reasons are their own buisness.

over a year ago

"Usually guys that are married, have the balls to say they are. It hasnt or wouldnt stop me meeting if they were married. Im here for nsa fun..and i reckon the married guys are too. Dont slate me for fucking around as a single woman but dont slate the married lads either. Theyre doing it for a reason; their reasons are their own buisness. "

Very well said miss

over a year ago

"Usually guys that are married, have the balls to say they are. It hasnt or wouldnt stop me meeting if they were married. Im here for nsa fun..and i reckon the married guys are too. Dont slate me for fucking around as a single woman but dont slate the married lads either. Theyre doing it for a reason; their reasons are their own buisness.

Very well said miss "

over a year ago

Everybody has a past, everyone has skeletons in their hotel closets, everyone here is hiding something, or done things they aren't proud of!

And if you say that's bs your lying...

People in glass houses..

over a year ago

"Usually guys that are married, have the balls to say they are. It hasnt or wouldnt stop me meeting if they were married. Im here for nsa fun..and i reckon the married guys are too. Dont slate me for fucking around as a single woman but dont slate the married lads either. Theyre doing it for a reason; their reasons are their own buisness. "

Well yeah we're not here to be pen pals..but my question is would you tell someone and/or possible meet that your married..and for others would you rather not know..just know name, when they can meet etc ?

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

as usual spot on, we're all here for fun and not for being judged. If peeps in relationship cheating is not your thing, fair enough, move on. There's a wide range of cheating and having some sort of agreement as much there's different situation why doing so. Happy fabbing!

over a year ago

Married ladies step my way ........

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Usually guys that are married, have the balls to say they are. It hasnt or wouldnt stop me meeting if they were married. Im here for nsa fun..and i reckon the married guys are too. Dont slate me for fucking around as a single woman but dont slate the married lads either. Theyre doing it for a reason; their reasons are their own buisness.

Well yeah we're not here to be pen pals..but my question is would you tell someone and/or possible meet that your married..and for others would you rather not know..just know name, when they can meet etc ?"

Im not married anymore, im divorced and was a swinging couple before the internet came along.Having said that, people "cheat" for a variety of reasons. Im not the "cheater". I do not want someones conscience pushed on me. If hes feeling the guilt in his actions, then he should check himself and his mindset.

He might be perfectly happy in his real life and meeting for nsa sex takes him away for a short time, away from reality.

Id never judge a book by its cover,ye never know what happens when the pages unfold.

over a year ago

"

as usual spot on, we're all here for fun and not for being judged. If peeps in relationship cheating is not your thing, fair enough, move on. There's a wide range of cheating and having some sort of agreement as much there's different situation why doing so. Happy fabbing! "

But that's my point... Most here won't be upfront about it..look if your married or otherwise ..thats grand...its none of my business why your here.. If I fancy ya I fancy ya but from experience here..chatting to a few ..went to plan meeting..then get the "oh I'm attached,didn't think you'd be serious in meeting " or can't meet cos of personal plans ..or worse still,finding out before a second meet .. if I was told upfront then I'd know from the start that the person can't meet as freely as a single person ..or as openly ..just cuts out the bs and time wasting...I don't mean I wanna know details .as I said that's your own privacy...but be adult about it and say if your attached or not!

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

as usual spot on, we're all here for fun and not for being judged. If peeps in relationship cheating is not your thing, fair enough, move on. There's a wide range of cheating and having some sort of agreement as much there's different situation why doing so. Happy fabbing! "

Thanks DH... got a bit mixed up but you saved me and got my point xxx

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

as usual spot on, we're all here for fun and not for being judged. If peeps in relationship cheating is not your thing, fair enough, move on. There's a wide range of cheating and having some sort of agreement as much there's different situation why doing so. Happy fabbing!

But that's my point... Most here won't be upfront about it..look if your married or otherwise ..thats grand...its none of my business why your here.. If I fancy ya I fancy ya but from experience here..chatting to a few ..went to plan meeting..then get the "oh I'm attached,didn't think you'd be serious in meeting " or can't meet cos of personal plans ..or worse still,finding out before a second meet .. if I was told upfront then I'd know from the start that the person can't meet as freely as a single person ..or as openly ..just cuts out the bs and time wasting...I don't mean I wanna know details .as I said that's your own privacy...but be adult about it and say if your attached or not! "

Anytime ive met a guy whos married or attached will say they are. Repeats come along afterwards if you desire it to happen..look at it this way,its not my conscience ajd why the fook should i feel guilty?. Theres an old saying, if there were no dirty women,there'd be no dirty men... Shoot me!

over a year ago

"

But that's my point... Most here won't be upfront about it..look if your married or otherwise ..thats grand...its none of my business why your here.. If I fancy ya I fancy ya but from experience here..chatting to a few ..went to plan meeting..then get the "oh I'm attached,didn't think you'd be serious in meeting " or can't meet cos of personal plans ..or worse still,finding out before a second meet .. if I was told upfront then I'd know from the start that the person can't meet as freely as a single person ..or as openly ..just cuts out the bs and time wasting...I don't mean I wanna know details .as I said that's your own privacy...but be adult about it and say if your attached or not!

Anytime ive met a guy whos married or attached will say they are. Repeats come along afterwards if you desire it to happen..look at it this way,its not my conscience ajd why the fook should i feel guilty?. Theres an old saying, if there were no dirty women,there'd be no dirty men... Shoot me! "

As I said I'm not judging ppl who are here who are married or ppl who meet them!!!!!... I was just asking wouldnt ppl prefer them being upfront..just say their attached and move on from their! Jesus h Christ like...I'll state again..not judging anyone ..was only asking a question!!!

over a year ago

And lucky you that you've met the more honesty and upfront ppl here

over a year ago

"

But that's my point... Most here won't be upfront about it..look if your married or otherwise ..thats grand...its none of my business why your here.. If I fancy ya I fancy ya but from experience here..chatting to a few ..went to plan meeting..then get the "oh I'm attached,didn't think you'd be serious in meeting " or can't meet cos of personal plans ..or worse still,finding out before a second meet .. if I was told upfront then I'd know from the start that the person can't meet as freely as a single person ..or as openly ..just cuts out the bs and time wasting...I don't mean I wanna know details .as I said that's your own privacy...but be adult about it and say if your attached or not! "

Totally agree with you Curvacious

over a year ago

"

Totally agree with you Curvacious"

Thx fuck someone gets what I meant

over a year ago

"

Thx fuck someone gets what I meant "

It's them - not us ...joking peeps before you all get up in arms!

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

It's them - not us ...joking peeps before you all get up in arms! "

Ladies i get what youre saying.. is it gonna change? Not likely.. its easier than having an affair in most mens eyes, .Sad as that may seem but having nsa sex is better than having an affair. Theres no emotional attachment,theres no love,its a release from normal life and a guys kinks are indulged even if he loves his wife.

over a year ago

"

Ladies i get what youre saying.. is it gonna change? Not likely.. its easier than having an affair in most mens eyes, .Sad as that may seem but having nsa sex is better than having an affair. Theres no emotional attachment,theres no love,its a release from normal life and a guys kinks are indulged even if he loves his wife. "

I'm not on about affairs or attachment ..as a rule here I just don't.. I meant in my experience a guy will lie and not upfront then drops the bombshell when you go to meet or after fucking etc... I don't care why anyone's here ..but I don't bide liars

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

Ladies i get what youre saying.. is it gonna change? Not likely.. its easier than having an affair in most mens eyes, .Sad as that may seem but having nsa sex is better than having an affair. Theres no emotional attachment,theres no love,its a release from normal life and a guys kinks are indulged even if he loves his wife.

I'm not on about affairs or attachment ..as a rule here I just don't.. I meant in my experience a guy will lie and not upfront then drops the bombshell when you go to meet or after fucking etc... I don't care why anyone's here ..but I don't bide liars "

So after a meet with fucking etc and he drops the bombshell of being married or attached,youre the one in control to decide whether it was a one off or you want a repeat! Would i lose sleep over it if i didnt want a repeat?.. fuck no girl, no more than you should. Its sex at the end of the day and not real life.

over a year ago

Cheating ,Yeah foot up before the ball is put in, put in not straight, boring in on the hooker,hands in the scrum feeding the ball back,pushing before the ball is put in,incorrectly binding on an opponent,breaking youre bind too early,deliberately dropping the scrum,not keeping the scum up,not staying in the scrum until it is deemed over,Striking an opponent during the scrum outside of the spirit of the game.

Cheating Yeah I have seen it all.!!!!

over a year ago

I'm totally not judging anyone here ...I know exactly that saying" different behind closed doors".... But would you be upfront to a possible meet? As in not going into details as that's your privacy, just saying your married and if they dont wanna meet after that they don't, if they do they do?

In fairness mshoney is straight up with potential suitors"

Thanks. I'm always totally honest and open with my marital status and my reasons why I'm here ,then at least the person I'm hoping to meet has a well informed choice

over a year ago

"

I'm not on about affairs or attachment ..as a rule here I just don't.. I meant in my experience a guy will lie and not upfront then drops the bombshell when you go to meet or after fucking etc... I don't care why anyone's here ..but I don't bide liars

So after a meet with fucking etc and he drops the bombshell of being married or attached,youre the one in control to decide whether it was a one off or you want a repeat! Would i lose sleep over it if i didnt want a repeat?.. fuck no girl, no more than you should. Its sex at the end of the day and not real life. "

How is it not real life?

over a year ago

"

So after a meet with fucking etc and he drops the bombshell of being married or attached,youre the one in control to decide whether it was a one off or you want a repeat! Would i lose sleep over it if i didnt want a repeat?.. fuck no girl, no more than you should. Its sex at the end of the day and not real life.

How is it not real life? "

And your never in control if they lie in the first place..that's my point..they take away your right of choice from the get go of lying ..yes i know,block delete move on etc

over a year ago

"

So after a meet with fucking etc and he drops the bombshell of being married or attached,youre the one in control to decide whether it was a one off or you want a repeat! Would i lose sleep over it if i didnt want a repeat?.. fuck no girl, no more than you should. Its sex at the end of the day and not real life. "

over a year ago

"

How is it not real life?

And your never in control if they lie in the first place..that's my point..they take away your right of choice from the get go of lying ..yes i know,block delete move on etc "

I can never understand when people say this isn't real life. The sex and fun we have with others is very much real

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

How is it not real life? "

Dont start picking holes at what i said. Married guys use this site for NSA fun, whats the issue in me saying why married guys use this site? I do, you do ( i assume unless youre here to pick over what people say)married couples do and singles joined up as couples do the same. Its sex and should not interfere with real life as in kids home family etc. Or are you gonna pick holes in that too? Take up fookin knitting ffs..

over a year ago

"

It's them - not us ...joking peeps before you all get up in arms!

Ladies i get what youre saying.. is it gonna change? Not likely.. its easier than having an affair in most mens eyes, .Sad as that may seem but having nsa sex is better than having an affair. Theres no emotional attachment,theres no love,its a release from normal life and a guys kinks are indulged even if he loves his wife. "

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

It's not unusual that the food on someone else's plate looks and tastes better than what you're having.

over a year ago

"A wide broad subject! Alot of relationships end because of a partner cheating but my question is do you have some consideration for why some men or women do cheat or do you not understand why at all? Is it a deal breaker for you when meeting somebody for fun?"

Cheating...do i try and understand why other cheat? No

Do i care why others cheat? No

Would i cheat? No

Personally i think people who cheat are missing something from their relationship. For me, if i felt that, i would have the balls to end it. I have done so before. Just because a relationship is dead or not going anywhere, doesn't mean i throw the respect i have for my partner out the window. Nor my own self respect. This is just me. My views and i am not here to judge how others conduct their lives. That's my tuppence worth.

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

No wonder so many have to lie/pretend they aren't married!!

over a year ago

"

How is it not real life?

Dont start picking holes at what i said. Married guys use this site for NSA fun, whats the issue in me saying why married guys use this site? I do, you do ( i assume unless youre here to pick over what people say)married couples do and singles joined up as couples do the same. Its sex and should not interfere with real life as in kids home family etc. Or are you gonna pick holes in that too? Take up fookin knitting ffs.. "

Calm down love. I wasn't picking holes at what you said. I couldn't give a fiddlers if people cheat or not. I was wondering why this isn't real life. As it's certainly not a dream.

over a year ago

"Take up fookin knitting ffs.. "

I'm a couple of decades too young for knitting

over a year ago

"

I think married playmates can be less complicated than single ones but that's just me..."

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Take up fookin knitting ffs..

I'm a couple of decades too young for knitting "

Youre never too young to learn to knit.Stiches of knitting are like people,binding them together to make something nice. it also takes the nasty dropped stitches where a hole has to be repaired but the mistake is never made again,avoiding the hole being made. It a skill that takes time, effort, patience and a bit of love thrown on top. i really hope you learn soon

over a year ago

"Take up fookin knitting ffs..

I'm a couple of decades too young for knitting

Youre never too young to learn to knit.Stiches of knitting are like people,binding them together to make something nice. it also takes the nasty dropped stitches where a hole has to be repaired but the mistake is never made again,avoiding the hole being made. It a skill that takes time, effort, patience and a bit of love thrown on top. i really hope you learn soon "

I love that

By *ocvix17Couple
over a year ago

nutbushcitylimits

Wait till I tell you quick seniorio we came across on our fabs journey.

Met couple - had nice chat and all parties agreed to play

Had great time all conserned enjoyed our play

After play one person was being little to touchy feely and made Mr uneasy

Night ended fine all headed home no extra play

Mr expressed his dislike for how there was little bit of lovey Dovey going on

Mrs denied it and told him he was being paronoid - all was fine with us as we are mad about each other but Mr convinced somebody was bit too keen.

Low and behold person tried to make contact with Mrs and propositioned her for an affair !

We are now wary of couples that don't come across as together and any couples that play alone are bit of a no no. We do this together for US.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Some people try think about others and some people just think about themselves

Like in the real world

By *lmost Mary PoppinsWoman
over a year ago

Slippery When Wetville

"

Hear hear Annimal!

I'm married, very happily married, but as Annimal said life is not black and white. Peoples "standards" and morals shift and change as they go along in life. So think for a second before you judge a person for being here or doing something that's below your moral, living standards.. Some day you may just be in the same boat. Life's a bitch like that...

over a year ago

"Some people try think about others and some people just think about themselves

Like in the real world"

over a year ago

I'm married. I decided to let my wife fully into my kinky and perverted mind. I wanted to try bdsm and i wanted to do it with more than one woman. She was shocked. Hurt. Angry. The bdsm we had always sorta done, but didn't label it. The extra partners was tougher.

It's taken over 4 years to get my wife to this point. It wasn't easy. There were arguments and she has felt hurt that I would want this. She denied she wanted it. It would have been easier for me to just go fuck women when I could. It's much easier to cheat.

Instead we kept talking and about 2 months ago she told me she wanted to try it too. In fact she demanded we try it.

So instead of having guilty awkward sex, always in danger of being caught, I can share it with her and we can grow as a couple.

I don't care if a potential partner for a meet is married or not. I know how lucky I am. I know why more people don't share with their wives, but I'm delighted I have

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Cheating is fleeting

over a year ago

"Cheating is fleeting "

Stop getting caught then!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Cheating is fleeting

Stop getting caught then!"

over a year ago

over a year ago

"I'm married. I decided to let my wife fully into my kinky and perverted mind. I wanted to try bdsm and i wanted to do it with more than one woman. She was shocked. Hurt. Angry. The bdsm we had always sorta done, but didn't label it. The extra partners was tougher.

It's taken over 4 years to get my wife to this point. It wasn't easy. There were arguments and she has felt hurt that I would want this. She denied she wanted it. It would have been easier for me to just go fuck women when I could. It's much easier to cheat.

Instead we kept talking and about 2 months ago she told me she wanted to try it too. In fact she demanded we try it.

So instead of having guilty awkward sex, always in danger of being caught, I can share it with her and we can grow as a couple.

I don't care if a potential partner for a meet is married or not. I know how lucky I am. I know why more people don't share with their wives, but I'm delighted I have "

over a year ago

"Cheating is fleeting

Stop getting caught then!"

Lmao

over a year ago

"I'm married. I decided to let my wife fully into my kinky and perverted mind. I wanted to try bdsm and i wanted to do it with more than one woman. She was shocked. Hurt. Angry. The bdsm we had always sorta done, but didn't label it. The extra partners was tougher.

I don't care if a potential partner for a meet is married or not. I know how lucky I am. I know why more people don't share with their wives, but I'm delighted I have "

What a great post...

Fair play

By *andyrackkyMan
over a year ago

South

Well said, I feel like that at the moment

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 15/04/16 18:25:09]

over a year ago

Well said, I feel like that at the moment "

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Cheating is fleeting

Stop getting caught then!

Lmao "

I've never been caught

over a year ago

Cheating at ruck time .

coming in from the wrong side and not from the hind most foot.

Going over the top.

Handling the ball on the ground whilst still bound and part of the ruck.

passing the ball forward to a team mate.

Diliberately pulling the ruck down,and not attempting to stay on youre feet.

dilberately stamping on an opponant on the ground.

Tackling around the neck.

Lifting an opponant off their feet in a dangerous and reckless manner.

Yeah cheating at ruck time Ive seen it all.

By *lla_maiWoman
over a year ago

staffordshire

People cheat for different reasons, but i think if you arent happy in a relationship you should talk and try and work something out between you or end it. More often than not a lack of communication is what causes most issues but other issues influence all situations.

I can understand why some people cheat but all in all if you care/love someone you should let them go rather than hurting them in this way.

over a year ago

A cheat is a cheat,

A liar is a liar,

A thief is a thief,

you can dress is up anyway you like, at the end of the day, leopard doesn't change it spots..

over a year ago

"A cheat is a cheat,

A liar is a liar,

A thief is a thief,

you can dress is up anyway you like, at the end of the day, leopard doesn't change it spots.."

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It turns out that the black leopard in the Malaysian Peninsula doesn't have visible spots at all.

over a year ago

Being a single unattached guy (aka spawn of Satan here ) ...I'm wondering why this bothers people.... Shouldn't it be like any other issue ie..smoking, height, weight etc.." If you don't like something or someone.. Move on.."

A supposedly wise and fairly famous fella once said " judge not..lest ye be judged "...

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Being a single unattached guy (aka spawn of Satan here ) ...I'm wondering why this bothers people.... Shouldn't it be like any other issue ie..smoking, height, weight etc.." If you don't like something or someone.. Move on.."

A supposedly wise and fairly famous fella once said " judge not..lest ye be judged "... "

Was that kaiser?

over a year ago

"Being a single unattached guy (aka spawn of Satan here ) ...I'm wondering why this bothers people.... Shouldn't it be like any other issue ie..smoking, height, weight etc.." If you don't like something or someone.. Move on.."

A supposedly wise and fairly famous fella once said " judge not..lest ye be judged "...

Was that kaiser? "

...no I think he only came once

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Was that kaiser? ...no I think he only came once "

I have a sneaking suspicion that the lad you're referring to only came once as well...

Post new Message to Thread