Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Pregnant & entertaining

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What's people's thoughts on playing & having fun while pregnant. A go go or hell no. A hell no thanks for me!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Swinging while pregnancy is a big NO in my opinion...

over a year ago

Would think the very same. But some people like to keep going, FairPlay to em

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"Swinging while pregnancy is a big NO in my opinion..."

When i go to the park I often see pregnant ladies, some barely fitting on the swing, I've never had a concern. Obviously they don't swing really high, or really hard, more like just rock back and forth, but I don't see the harm. The most dangerous thing that could happen is they fall off and that could cause complication, particularly as you go farther into the pregnancy. Just be careful and don't swing like a maniac.

over a year ago

Me--- bless me father for I have sinned... I rode a woman up the pole...

Priest--- did you bring her back down..

over a year ago

"Swinging while pregnancy is a big NO in my opinion...

When i go to the park I often see pregnant ladies, some barely fitting on the swing, I've never had a concern. Obviously they don't swing really high, or really hard, more like just rock back and forth, but I don't see the harm. The most dangerous thing that could happen is they fall off and that could cause complication, particularly as you go farther into the pregnancy. Just be careful and don't swing like a maniac. "

over a year ago

It's the pregnant couple's choice. If you don't like it, don't meet them. Simple

over a year ago

"It's the pregnant couple's choice. If you don't like it, don't meet them. Simple "
thats what i said. Not for me but FairPlay to em for having their fun

over a year ago

"It's the pregnant couple's choice. If you don't like it, don't meet them. Simple thats what i said. Not for me but FairPlay to em for having their fun "

What about the the choice of the innocent child?

It's only 9 months!

It certainly isn't something that I would do but it is obviously personal choice for the couple!

over a year ago

When i go to the park I often see pregnant ladies, some barely fitting on the swing, I've never had a concern. Obviously they don't swing really high, or really hard, more like just rock back and forth, but I don't see the harm. The most dangerous thing that could happen is they fall off and that could cause complication, particularly as you go farther into the pregnancy. Just be careful and don't swing like a maniac. "

over a year ago

No.

Just no.

over a year ago

"It's the pregnant couple's choice. If you don't like it, don't meet them. Simple thats what i said. Not for me but FairPlay to em for having their fun

It's only 9 months!

It certainly isn't something that I would do but it is obviously personal choice for the couple! "

Do you think women shouldn't have sex when they are pregnant then at all?

over a year ago

"It's the pregnant couple's choice. If you don't like it, don't meet them. Simple thats what i said. Not for me but FairPlay to em for having their fun

It's only 9 months!

It certainly isn't something that I would do but it is obviously personal choice for the couple!

"

Not with multiple men NO....

over a year ago

It's only 9 months!

Not with multiple men NO...."

Ok, cause you mentioned the poor baby.

Personally I wouldn't, but sex when pregnant is so good, well it was for me anyway.

Each to their own, we shouldnt judge!

over a year ago

What on earth has the baby got to do with it? can it tell when its mother is being fucked by a different dick?

Had one of my best ever meets with a pregnant woman.... gorgeous anyway plus I have a thing for attractive pregnant woman.....

over a year ago

"What on earth has the baby got to do with it? can it tell when its mother is being fucked by a different dick?

Had one of my best ever meets with a pregnant woman.... gorgeous anyway plus I have a thing for attractive pregnant woman..... "

Baby doesn't know what's going on!

I still wouldn't personally but think fair play if they have the energy for it.

over a year ago

It's only 9 months!

Not with multiple men NO....

Ok, cause you mentioned the poor baby.

Personally I wouldn't, but sex when pregnant is so good, well it was for me anyway.

Each to their own, we shouldnt judge!"

It's my body and my mind and it's my choice to be involved in this lifestyle,slutty as I am! However if I was pregnant I'd put the baby first, it doesn't have a choice it's a innocent person and a precious life to be treasured!

I certainly wouldn't be giving guys their kinks so they could get off on fucking a pregnant woman!

And at the beginning of this post is said I'm my opinion...

I never mentioned judging anyone!

over a year ago

"What on earth has the baby got to do with it? can it tell when its mother is being fucked by a different dick?

Had one of my best ever meets with a pregnant woman.... gorgeous anyway plus I have a thing for attractive pregnant woman..... "

I rest my case...

over a year ago

Had one of my best ever meets with a pregnant woman.... gorgeous anyway plus I have a thing for attractive pregnant woman.....

I rest my case... "

what was your case? please think of the child? to the best of my knowledge having sex while pregnant doesn't provide any risk to the baby... the mother could have sex with her husband/partner 10 times or 10 different men... no difference

over a year ago

and for the record it was the female half of a couple.... they contacted me.... and there was plenty of back and forth before they revealed her.... circumstances

over a year ago

I rest my case...

what was your case? please think of the child? to the best of my knowledge having sex while pregnant doesn't provide any risk to the baby... the mother could have sex with her husband/partner 10 times or 10 different men... no difference"

Your a man, with an obvious kink for fucking a pregnant woman...

You so stated it....

Sex doesn't necessary harm a unborn child but for me personally I wouldn't degrade my child by letting somebody like you fuck me to get your jollies!

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

I don't think it's a problem once things are controlled in a manner which the woman is comfortable with. As regards lots of men that's completely up to the cpl or woman involved like every thing else she/they have to weigh up the pros and cons and if they feel comfortable with. Would I have fun with a pregnant woman hell yes nature at its best a woman blossoms during pregnancy well those that have no ill effects while pregnant

over a year ago

"Your a man, with an obvious kink for fucking a pregnant woman...

You so stated it....

Sex doesn't necessary harm a unborn child but for me personally I wouldn't degrade my child by letting somebody like you fuck me to get your jollies! "

No I said I had a thing for attractive pregnant women, apart from my wife I'd never fucked one before. I didn't seek it out, I was sought.

It was a mutually exciting situation but don't worry someone like me wouldn't be asking someone like you to get my jollies

over a year ago

You so stated it....

Sex doesn't necessary harm a unborn child but for me personally I wouldn't degrade my child by letting somebody like you fuck me to get your jollies!

No I said I had a thing for attractive pregnant women, apart from my wife I'd never fucked one before. I didn't seek it out, I was sought.

It was a mutually exciting situation but don't worry someone like me wouldn't be asking someone like you to get my jollies "

Oh a wife...

Wrong thread that's for the "cheaters thread" lol

Anyway...

Well the feeling is mutual so we at least agree on something

over a year ago

You so stated it....

It was a mutually exciting situation but don't worry someone like me wouldn't be asking someone like you to get my jollies

Oh a wife...

Wrong thread that's for the "cheaters thread" lol

Anyway...

Well the feeling is mutual so we at least agree on something "

Curious as to why you're not also attacking cj about his opinion?

over a year ago

It's only 9 months!

It certainly isn't something that I would do but it is obviously personal choice for the couple! "

Got it in one, personal choice

over a year ago

"

Curious as to why you're not also attacking cj about his opinion? "

I'm not attacking anyone!

This is a forum...

It's called debating...

over a year ago

Pregnant women definitely have an attractive aura about them. For me not a kink thing but if i was with a partner who was pregnant. I would most certainly have sex.

over a year ago

"

This is a forum...

It's called debating..."

You are attacking and you're getting personal. Anyone who can read can see it. Funny how you're only 'debating' with one person

over a year ago

I'd tend to agree with fun and games. Anniemal getting a little touchy on this thread.

over a year ago

"

This is a forum...

It's called debating...

You are attacking and you're getting personal. Anyone who can read can see it. Funny how you're only 'debating' with one person "

Well if you scroll back through the thread I was actually making my point to you..he commented exactly the reference I was giving...I said I rest my case! It was then followed by him debating points to me and I replied!

That's pretty much it...

And it's MY opinion...

No judge...

Nothing just my personal opinion on a public forum...

over a year ago

"I'd tend to agree with fun and games. Anniemal getting a little touchy on this thread. "

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Considering the post being debated was posted 21 mins before mine I'd say they were engrossed in each other before I posted maybe

over a year ago

https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/274966#top

This is an interesting read

over a year ago

"https://m.fabswingers.com/forum/ireland/274966#top

This is an interesting read "

Lol i just read that whole thread!! The last few comments are interesting....

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Other than a lot of people left in a year I can't see much of a change really so one poster admitted she was mad horny I don't see much of a difference of opinion

over a year ago

This is an interesting read

Lol i just read that whole thread!! The last few comments are interesting.... "

over a year ago

This is an interesting read "

Awh yes I remember that post!

And yes I was very horny during my pregnancies..and yes I had sex with my husband I'm unsure to your point tho!

over a year ago

It's only 9 months!

Ack now comon thats a strange statement to make... So if the pregnant woman has sex with her partner is there something bad about that...What has the baby in her womb got to do with it ?

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

[Removed by poster at 14/04/16 09:36:47]

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

It's only 9 months!

Ack now comon thats a strange statement to make... So if the pregnant woman has sex with her partner is there something bad about that...What has the baby in her womb got to do with it ?"

I heard a story about a couple that had sex just before she gave birth. Years later the father woke up to discover his son banging his cock against the top of his head shouting "how do you fucking like it!"

over a year ago

whilst not wishing to offend anyones views on this subject , it should be noted that the risk of contracting an sti during pregnancy can be absolutely devastating for the unborn child , condoms do provide some protection , but the word is SOME and several devastating complications can arise its simply not worth the risk .

Untreated chlamydial infection has been linked to problems during pregnancy, including preterm labour, premature rupture of membranes, and low birth weight. The newborn may also become infected during delivery as the baby passes through the birth canal. Exposed newborns can develop eye and lung infections.

Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). A mother can transmit the infection to her baby during pregnancy. While the risk of an infected mother passing HBV to her baby varies, depending on when she becomes infected, the greatest risk happens when mothers become infected close to the time of delivery. Infected newborns also have a high risk (up to 90%) of becoming chronic HBV carriers themselves. Infants who have a lifelong infection with HBV are at an increased risk for developing chronic liver disease or liver cancer later in life. Approximately 25% of infants who develop chronic HBV infection will eventually die from chronic liver disease

Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) has two distinct virus types that can infect the human genital tract, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Infections of the newborn can be of either type, but most are caused by HSV-2. Generally, the symptoms of genital herpes are similar in pregnant and in nonpregnant women; however, the major concern regarding HSV infection relates to complications linked to infection of the newborn. Although transmission may occur during pregnancy and after delivery, the risk of transmission to the neonate from an infected mother is high among women who acquire genital herpes near the time of delivery and low among women with recurrent herpes or who acquire the infection during the first half of pregnancy.18 HSV infection can have very serious effects on newborns, especially if the mother’s first outbreak occurred during the third trimester. Cesarean section is recommended for all women in labour

. Syphilis has been linked to premature births, stillbirths, and, in some cases, death shortly after birth.7 Untreated infants that survive tend to develop problems in multiple organs, including the brain, eyes, ears, heart, skin, teeth, and bones.

Know the facts .

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah heeeeere!

over a year ago

To actually bother copy and pasting that

over a year ago

sorry for the very serious post mick , but it might be of interest to some .

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"sorry for the very serious post mick , but it might be of interest to some . "

Broke me heart, it did. I'm scrubbing mick junior in Jeyes fluid as we speak.

over a year ago

"sorry for the very serious post mick , but it might be of interest to some .

Broke me heart, it did. I'm scrubbing mick junior in Jeyes fluid as we speak. "

...a wee squirt of wd40.....squirt..... did I just say squirt.....I meant pi.... no wait.....gin and tonic....I meant gin and tonic...

over a year ago

"sorry for the very serious post mick , but it might be of interest to some . "

Nothing to stop a womens husband having sex behind her back and passing it...so are you saying a women should not have sex while pregnant

over a year ago

not at all jilly , sex with your partner is completly natural , my post was actually geared twords anyone who was considering actually swinging with new partners whilst pregnant , and the serious risks associated with it . x

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Broke me heart, it did. I'm scrubbing mick junior in Jeyes fluid as we speak. ...a wee squirt of wd40.....squirt..... did I just say squirt.....I meant pi.... no wait.....gin and tonic....I meant gin and tonic..."

I've just pissed in my gin and tonic and squirted it on my willy.. Will that sort it? Ok, pregnant ladies... Bring it on!

over a year ago

the above information is provided by the CDC centre for desiese control and prevention factsheet for healthcare providers .Last updated in feb 2016 .

over a year ago

Broke me heart, it did. I'm scrubbing mick junior in Jeyes fluid as we speak. ...a wee squirt of wd40.....squirt..... did I just say squirt.....I meant pi.... no wait.....gin and tonic....I meant gin and tonic...

I've just pissed in my gin and tonic and squirted it on my willy.. Will that sort it? Ok, pregnant ladies... Bring it on! "

...I hope its tanqeray. ...non of that bathtub gin.....you'll get a bad name. ....

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Broke me heart, it did. I'm scrubbing mick junior in Jeyes fluid as we speak. ...a wee squirt of wd40.....squirt..... did I just say squirt.....I meant pi.... no wait.....gin and tonic....I meant gin and tonic...

I've just pissed in my gin and tonic and squirted it on my willy.. Will that sort it? Ok, pregnant ladies... Bring it on! ...I hope its tanqeray. ...non of that bathtub gin.....you'll get a bad name. ...."

Don't be so fussy, just get on with it!

over a year ago

I've just pissed in my gin and tonic and squirted it on my willy.. Will that sort it? Ok, pregnant ladies... Bring it on! ...I hope its tanqeray. ...non of that bathtub gin.....you'll get a bad name. ....

Don't be so fussy, just get on with it! "

...but im not pregnant. ....I don't think. .

over a year ago

"not at all jilly , sex with your partner is completly natural , my post was actually geared twords anyone who was considering actually swinging with new partners whilst pregnant , and the serious risks associated with it . x"

Risks in all walks of life to be fair, a woman could be carrying an sti and not even know it then get pregnant ...Each to their own really

over a year ago

Me personally I wouldnt do it .. but each to their own , i was always super horny during all of my pregnancies my poor ex was worn out all the time lol ...

over a year ago

I don't think any women should be swinging when pregnant if anything were to go wrong with her or the child could have major consequences

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"I don't think any women should be swinging when pregnant if anything were to go wrong with her or the child could have major consequences "

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving"

over a year ago

"I don't think any women should be swinging when pregnant if anything were to go wrong with her or the child could have major consequences

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving" "

We can multitask unlike men lol

over a year ago

Never been pregnant, thank god

over a year ago

It's my opinion Jilly, I adore children and babies! They are completely innocent..

It's a beautiful thing to be pregnant I'm against any harm whatsoever to children or babies, and yes I'm entitled to my opinion.

over a year ago

"I don't think any women should be swinging when pregnant if anything were to go wrong with her or the child could have major consequences

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving" "

...ye....best stick to a bit of hoovering and some light housework while pregnant ....

over a year ago

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving" ...ye....best stick to a bit of hoovering and some light housework while pregnant .... "

Don't forget washing up...

over a year ago

My son will be 4 weeks on Friday and while I was pregnant I held an event been to a swinger's club and also a good few meets and greets. While I didn't play with anyone but brendan I don't see an issue with pregnant women playing with others once they feel comfortable with them self. And to tell you the truth at the club I was 6 months pregnant people made me feel welcome and it made me feel sexy still even though I felt as Hugh as a house. And for that alone was to me fab.

over a year ago

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving" ...ye....best stick to a bit of hoovering and some light housework while pregnant ....

Don't forget washing up..."

....but don't you do the washing up all the time?

over a year ago

They probably shouldn't drive either then, although I'm never sure why they call what the wimmin do be doing "driving" ...ye....best stick to a bit of hoovering and some light housework while pregnant ....

Don't forget washing up.......but don't you do the washing up all the time? "

Yes and hoovering and housework I can only imagine the state of yer house

over a year ago

Don't forget washing up.......but don't you do the washing up all the time?

Yes and hoovering and housework I can only imagine the state of yer house "

....we have the downstairs maid for most of the cleaning. ..the housekeeper and the butler look after the rest...

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"whilst not wishing to offend anyones views on this subject , it should be noted that the risk of contracting an sti during pregnancy can be absolutely devastating for the unborn child , condoms do provide some protection , but the word is SOME and several devastating complications can arise its simply not worth the risk .

Untreated chlamydial infection has been linked to problems during pregnancy, including preterm labour, premature rupture of membranes, and low birth weight. The newborn may also become infected during delivery as the baby passes through the birth canal. Exposed newborns can develop eye and lung infections.

Hepatitis B is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis B virus (HBV). A mother can transmit the infection to her baby during pregnancy. While the risk of an infected mother passing HBV to her baby varies, depending on when she becomes infected, the greatest risk happens when mothers become infected close to the time of delivery. Infected newborns also have a high risk (up to 90%) of becoming chronic HBV carriers themselves. Infants who have a lifelong infection with HBV are at an increased risk for developing chronic liver disease or liver cancer later in life. Approximately 25% of infants who develop chronic HBV infection will eventually die from chronic liver disease

Herpes Simplex Virus (HSV) has two distinct virus types that can infect the human genital tract, HSV-1 and HSV-2. Infections of the newborn can be of either type, but most are caused by HSV-2. Generally, the symptoms of genital herpes are similar in pregnant and in nonpregnant women; however, the major concern regarding HSV infection relates to complications linked to infection of the newborn. Although transmission may occur during pregnancy and after delivery, the risk of transmission to the neonate from an infected mother is high among women who acquire genital herpes near the time of delivery and low among women with recurrent herpes or who acquire the infection during the first half of pregnancy.18 HSV infection can have very serious effects on newborns, especially if the mother’s first outbreak occurred during the third trimester. Cesarean section is recommended for all women in labour

. Syphilis has been linked to premature births, stillbirths, and, in some cases, death shortly after birth.7 Untreated infants that survive tend to develop problems in multiple organs, including the brain, eyes, ears, heart, skin, teeth, and bones.

Know the facts . "

This has to be considered by any cpl/fem thinking of swinging while pregnant but then again this should be considered by any person sexualy active with multiple partners that regular screening is required

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"My son will be 4 weeks on Friday and while I was pregnant I held an event been to a swinger's club and also a good few meets and greets. While I didn't play with anyone but brendan I don't see an issue with pregnant women playing with others once they feel comfortable with them self. And to tell you the truth at the club I was 6 months pregnant people made me feel welcome and it made me feel sexy still even though I felt as Hugh as a house. And for that alone was to me fab. "

And u looked fab

over a year ago

over a year ago

"It's my opinion Jilly, I adore children and babies! They are completely innocent..

It's a beautiful thing to be pregnant I'm against any harm whatsoever to children or babies, and yes I'm entitled to my opinion. "

No one said your not but the way you wrote ur opinion was judgemental is all

over a year ago

I think some peeps on here did so while pregnant...hence their reactions to one opinion

over a year ago

"I think some peeps on here did so while pregnant...hence their reactions to one opinion "

And?

over a year ago

"I think some peeps on here did so while pregnant...hence their reactions to one opinion "

over a year ago

Now theres an assumption

over a year ago

I haven't. We have no children and have no plans to change it. Maybe I'm just more tolerant of people's choices

over a year ago

Oops my bad. I'll shut up

over a year ago

I stopped swinging with my ex while she was pregnant. Wasnt a risk worth taking in our eyes. I wouldn't be TOO judgemental of someone who had protected sex while pregnant, but I wouldn't be a choice I woukd make.

over a year ago

Never did while I was pregnant, just think it's up to the individual. If we all agreed it would be a very boring world

over a year ago

I saw a pregnant woman in work once I was really turned on by it, obviously I kept quiet about it..... until now

over a year ago

Obviously it's up to the woman if she wants to or not. Personally I wouldn't. That's my opinion. Not judging anyone though

over a year ago

"I think some peeps on here did so while pregnant...hence their reactions to one opinion

Never did while I was pregnant, just think it's up to the individual. If we all agreed it would be a very boring world "

over a year ago

This thread is utter bollocks!!

Some men find pregnant women attractive, some don't. Some women like to have sex whilst pregnant, some don't. Some women would swing, some wouldn't. Some men would have sex with a pregnant swinger, some wouldn't. There isn't a right or wrong answer. Also sti's... Anyone could fall on their face and die tomorrow. We can't bubble wrap life. Is it irresponsible to have sex whilst pregnant? No it's not. Can't you limit the risk. Yes and i suggest pregnant woman do so, contraceptive wise. Other than that, there isn't anything else to say. So stop gurning at each other. Accept the multitude of diverse views and chill. The universe is not perfect. Nothing in it is. That is how it is even possible in the first place. If there was perfection in the universe, then it wouldn't exist. In that respect, there is no perfect answer. So just appreciate the views of others.

Personally. If i had a partner and she was pregnant. I would want to make love to her all the time. For the shear beauty at what we have set in motion. We are creating life. That's the most beautiful thing there is, for me. Life and love should be celebrated.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Obviously it's up to the woman if she wants to or not. Personally I wouldn't. That's my opinion. Not judging anyone though "

Dem titties and dat ass tho

over a year ago

"Obviously it's up to the woman if she wants to or not. Personally I wouldn't. That's my opinion. Not judging anyone though

Dem titties and dat ass tho "

Michael. Focus.

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

"Obviously it's up to the woman if she wants to or not. Personally I wouldn't. That's my opinion. Not judging anyone though

Dem titties and dat ass tho

Michael. Focus. "

Believe me, I'm focusing... It's getting worse, stand back, I'm not sure how big it gets!

over a year ago

"

Some men find pregnant women attractive, some don't. Some women like to have sex whilst pregnant, some don't. Some women would swing, some wouldn't. Some men would have sex with a pregnant swinger, some wouldn't. There isn't a right or wrong answer. Also sti's... Anyone could fall on their face and die tomorrow. We can't bubble wrap life. Is it irresponsible to have sex whilst pregnant? No it's not. Can't you limit the risk. Yes and i suggest pregnant woman do so, contraceptive wise. Other than that, there isn't anything else to say. So stop gurning at each other. Accept the multitude of diverse views and chill. "

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"This thread is utter bollocks!!

Some men find pregnant women attractive, some don't. Some women like to have sex whilst pregnant, some don't. Some women would swing, some wouldn't. Some men would have sex with a pregnant swinger, some wouldn't. There isn't a right or wrong answer. Also sti's... Anyone could fall on their face and die tomorrow. We can't bubble wrap life. Is it irresponsible to have sex whilst pregnant? No it's not. Can't you limit the risk. Yes and i suggest pregnant woman do so, contraceptive wise. Other than that, there isn't anything else to say. So stop gurning at each other. Accept the multitude of diverse views and chill. The universe is not perfect. Nothing in it is. That is how it is even possible in the first place. If there was perfection in the universe, then it wouldn't exist. In that respect, there is no perfect answer. So just appreciate the views of others.

Personally. If i had a partner and she was pregnant. I would want to make love to her all the time. For the shear beauty at what we have set in motion. We are creating life. That's the most beautiful thing there is, for me. Life and love should be celebrated. "

I love you

over a year ago

I found a pregnant woman a real turn on. Even when her breasts started squirting milk!!!

over a year ago

I never stopped having fun while I was pregnant was actually some of the best sex ever hormones were raging and just so damn horny all the time... Probably why my kids were so close together

over a year ago

Personally. If i had a partner and she was pregnant. I would want to make love to her all the time. For the shear beauty at what we have set in motion. We are creating life. That's the most beautiful thing there is, for me. Life and love should be celebrated.

I love you "

over a year ago

Personally. If i had a partner and she was pregnant. I would want to make love to her all the time. For the shear beauty at what we have set in motion. We are creating life. That's the most beautiful thing there is, for me. Life and love should be celebrated. "

What a pointless comment. Sure why bother talking about anything so right?

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

What a pointless comment. Sure why bother talking about anything so right?"

Ah dont bleedin start you!! ill kill ya i swear !! (Angry face)

over a year ago

"

This is a forum...

It's called debating...

You are attacking and you're getting personal. Anyone who can read can see it. Funny how you're only 'debating' with one person "

ah sure, nothing like batting off a couple of personal insults during a debate

The baby is fit and healthy you'll all be delighted to hear.... and mother is starting to feel frisky again

over a year ago

What a pointless comment. Sure why bother talking about anything so right?"

Pointless to you. Not to me.

over a year ago

"

This is a forum...

It's called debating...

You are attacking and you're getting personal. Anyone who can read can see it. Funny how you're only 'debating' with one person

ah sure, nothing like batting off a couple of personal insults during a debate

The baby is fit and healthy you'll all be delighted to hear.... and mother is starting to feel frisky again "

over a year ago

You could fall on your face and die tomorrow so do whatever you like??? Terrible attitude. For me pregnancy was about risk minimisation. That's why pregnant women avoid soft cheese and other slightly risky activities. It's only a few months.

Post new Message to Thread