Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Social meets

Jump to newest

By *ingle80 OP   Man
over a year ago

craigavon

Maybe someone can help me out here. Why is it so difficult to get people to meet for a social. A cuppa or a beer.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Maybe someone can help me out here. Why is it so difficult to get people to meet for a social. A cuppa or a beer. "

From my experience less cock pic more assume body torso and a bit more on profile

Why not get your previous pals to verify you as well

over a year ago

"Maybe someone can help me out here. Why is it so difficult to get people to meet for a social. A cuppa or a beer.

From my experience less cock pic more assume body torso and a bit more on profile

Why not get your previous pals to verify you as well

"

*ass and

over a year ago

"Maybe someone can help me out here. Why is it so difficult to get people to meet for a social. A cuppa or a beer. "

Because people have busy lives. Most people have to carefully plan their meets and aren't going to waste their time meeting with just anyone.

By *ingle80 OP   Man
over a year ago

craigavon

This I understand. But being polite in messages seems to be getting me nowhere. I know this is a sex site but manners are everything

over a year ago

Just because you are polite doesn't mean people owe you a meet! People are here for sex, they want to meet people they are attracted to and have chemistry with.

By *ingle80 OP   Man
over a year ago

craigavon

Yeah I am polite but it costs nothing to be polite back is the point I am making. Granted my profile needs a bit of work and this I will do.

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Have a bit of banter in the forum posts see who seems on the same page, drop them a mail and take it from there

over a year ago

"Yeah I am polite but it costs nothing to be polite back is the point I am making. Granted my profile needs a bit of work and this I will do. "

You're still saying the same thing. You think that people are being impolite because they won't meet you?

over a year ago

Socials are a total waste of both parties time

By *ingle80 OP   Man
over a year ago

craigavon

Not because they won't me. Lots of people insist on a social meet before any fun and when they are offered that option it's a nil reply or a rude one. It doesn't cost anything to say your not interested. I can accept that that's fine. I am a big boy.

The point I am making is that there are a lot of people who are just down right rude.

over a year ago

"Not because they won't me. Lots of people insist on a social meet before any fun and when they are offered that option it's a nil reply or a rude one. It doesn't cost anything to say your not interested. I can accept that that's fine. I am a big boy.

The point I am making is that there are a lot of people who are just down right rude. "

If people don't reply then that's your answer. There are rude people everywhere in life. Focus your energy on the non-rude ones.

over a year ago

"Not because they won't me. Lots of people insist on a social meet before any fun and when they are offered that option it's a nil reply or a rude one. It doesn't cost anything to say your not interested. I can accept that that's fine. I am a big boy.

The point I am making is that there are a lot of people who are just down right rude.

If people don't reply then that's your answer. There are rude people everywhere in life. Focus your energy on the non-rude ones. "

Thick skin required on here for all guys

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

People aren't rude just because they don't reply... people are busy!

If you take couples... many have to do a lot of organizing just to go for a meet. Babysitters to be got etc etc so they need to know whoever they are meeting will actually turn up!

Ladies get tons of messages... they too have a life to live. IF they are going to meet someone who mails them then their profile has to be "of interest"!

So they get an "interesting" message, then look at the profile. Is the profile interesting??

If not... they just move on!

Nothing wrong/rude with that!!!

over a year ago

The point I am making is that there are a lot of people who are just down right rude. "

Fab rule 101 No reply means Thank you for your lovely, well word, respectful and charming message, it literally lit up what other wise would have been a dreary and dull day, but I/we must respectfully decline your offer. Thank you once again

Xxxx

Post new Message to Thread