Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Kink friendly hotels / apartments

Jump to newest

By *ad-Influence OP   Man
over a year ago

Dublin 8

Anybody know of any hotels / apartments / houses that can be rented for a night for group play sessions ?Places which are discreet and or secluded so that multiple people can arrive without drawing attention to themselves would be ideal.

Anyone know of places like this ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I know of one kildare hotel that is ideal for kink but could be far out of your way

over a year ago

Dublin 8

"I know of one kildare hotel that is ideal for kink but could be far out of your way "

All options are helpful. You can pm me if you don't want to mention it in public

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

I know of a place but im not going to put it on the forum

over a year ago

Dublin 8

"I know of a place but im not going to put it on the forum"

That's cool you can private mail it so.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

cant you have filters up

over a year ago

The cohannon....outside Dungannon. ....the swinginest place in ni.....don't worry about discretion. ...everyone knows why everyone else is there...I don't think they expect you to stay there for legitimate reasons. .

over a year ago

Dublin 8

"The cohannon....outside Dungannon. ....the swinginest place in ni.....don't worry about discretion. ...everyone knows why everyone else is there...I don't think they expect you to stay there for legitimate reasons. . "

Ha ha. That's cool but just a bit to far afield for a Dublin boyo lol.

over a year ago

"The cohannon....outside Dungannon. ....the swinginest place in ni.....don't worry about discretion. ...everyone knows why everyone else is there...I don't think they expect you to stay there for legitimate reasons. .

Ha ha. That's cool but just a bit to far afield for a Dublin boyo lol. "

.....we were there one night. ....and got asked to a different. ."function"

By *olijagMan
over a year ago

derry

B&b run by swingers in dawra co cavan they are on here as master and slave

over a year ago

"The cohannon....outside Dungannon. ....the swinginest place in ni.....don't worry about discretion. ...everyone knows why everyone else is there...I don't think they expect you to stay there for legitimate reasons. . "

And there's a great diner next to it and Capper fuels down the road for a bag of coal on the way home

over a year ago

"The cohannon....outside Dungannon. ....the swinginest place in ni.....don't worry about discretion. ...everyone knows why everyone else is there...I don't think they expect you to stay there for legitimate reasons. .

And there's a great diner next to it and Capper fuels down the road for a bag of coal on the way home "

...that reminds ne od the old joke. ....she was only a coalmans daughter. . But she had plenty of slack in her knickers its a bit lame. .so I won't tell it. ...... .. oops....

By *ick manMan
over a year ago

Longford

Ha ha. That's cool but just a bit to far afield for a Dublin boyo lol. "

theres a real good hotel in mullingar for group fun message me if you want too know I can't message you

over a year ago

And there's a great diner next to it and Capper fuels down the road for a bag of coal on the way home ...that reminds ne od the old joke. ....she was only a coalmans daughter. . But she had plenty of slack in her knickers its a bit lame. .so I won't tell it. ...... .. oops.... "

Still funny though...

over a year ago

And there's a great diner next to it and Capper fuels down the road for a bag of coal on the way home ...that reminds ne od the old joke. ....she was only a coalmans daughter. . But she had plenty of slack in her knickers its a bit lame. .so I won't tell it. ...... .. oops....

Still funny though..."

....ah thanks very much. . (Shameless bumping of our own post)

Post new Message to Thread