Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Multiple orgasms ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This might seem like a stupid question... And directed at females only in Singles /couples /or otherwise...... But is it the case that most have actualy experienced this ..or made it seem like you did ? If genuinely multiple..Is it one after another?or every time you fuck..be it a few mins or half hour break every time you fuck you cum ? ...and before the smartasses join..is it one of them "oh if you had them you'd know"...genuinely wondering !

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Rarely

over a year ago

"Rarely"

Thx for feedback

over a year ago

Never

over a year ago

My 'rarely' is only one step up from never lol

over a year ago

"My 'rarely' is only one step up from never lol"

Preaching to the choir sista!.. We're hard nuts to crack

But when I cum I cum hard ..my knees like jelly and walking like a newborn calf...it takes time or a breather for me! Haha

By *inky Bi TrioCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

I am guilty of multiple orgasms when the right buttons are pressed making me one of the rare ones I guess it's a case of someone switched the tap on and it stays flowing the snorkel gear and rubber sheets are highly recommended sorry to say

over a year ago

"Never "

But are we really missing out if wen we cum...we cum fucking hard!!

over a year ago

"I am guilty of multiple orgasms when the right buttons are pressed making me one of the rare ones I guess it's a case of someone switched the tap on and it stays flowing the snorkel gear and rubber sheets are highly recommended sorry to say "

Wow fair play to you for sharing ... Is it certain techniques that do it? if that's too nosey just let me know

over a year ago

Guilty of 3, 4 or 5 times in one/two hourly sex sessions!! Then yes, I have many times.. To come once seems like a waste of energy and time.. Pity hubby can't just be the same.. Must be hard holding that "one" in for so long..

over a year ago

"Never

But are we really missing out if wen we cum...we cum fucking hard!!"

I don't think I'm missing out. I cum quite easily - and sometimes get a mini cum (is that even a thing) I don't even want to cum loads more times. I want to act like a man and sleep

over a year ago

"Never

But are we really missing out if wen we cum...we cum fucking hard!!"

More a case of "if" it's only pretty gifted men that can make me cum but when I gush I gush

over a year ago

"Guilty of 3, 4 or 5 times in one/two hourly sex sessions!! Then yes, I have many times.. To come once seems like a waste of energy and time.. Pity hubby can't just be the same.. Must be hard holding that "one" in for so long..

"

But that's what I mean you just said one/two hourly session... Would you cum straight after the next or a bit of a break in between??

over a year ago

"Guilty of 3, 4 or 5 times in one/two hourly sex sessions!! Then yes, I have many times.. To come once seems like a waste of energy and time.. Pity hubby can't just be the same.. Must be hard holding that "one" in for so long..

But that's what I mean you just said one/two hourly session... Would you cum straight after the next or a bit of a break in between??"

over a year ago

"Never

I don't think I'm missing out. I cum quite easily - and sometimes get a mini cum (is that even a thing) I don't even want to cum loads more times. I want to act like a man and sleep "

Haha Soo like me...when I cum hard ..after that I'm like yeah whatever I'll spoon just to sleep! ...best sleep ever!

over a year ago

"Never

More a case of "if" it's only pretty gifted men that can make me cum but when I gush I gush "

Sorry I've gushed recently.which is v rare.... Yes its an intense reaction but for me its still not the same as cumming ?.. Or what did you mean? ...sorry if I sound silly for asking..but hey..all us sexy fabber girls are different

over a year ago

Lol I don't think I cum so. I shudder (dry orgasm) body goes into toe curling spasm usually get giggles ... Bit like when lads cum and you can't touch them they're that sensitive. Otherwise I gush with oral or using a wand. I'd say most women are different.

over a year ago

Is gush the same as squirt? One man told me I just had ... I think I missed that bit.

I'm the same as you tho OP - see people say they had multiple orgasms and wonder in what time span. If its in ten minutes - then no, never! If they want to risk waking me several hours later in the middle of the night and try for another, well maybe. The morning sex thing? - again rarely. Morning breath, last nights makeup all over the place and needing a wee don't make for happy times

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

Depends I guess on what the other person is doing to you to make you cum. I cum when in the right frame of mind which is all the time with Al, as for multiple cums that's the wand then I'm gushing. But I'm happy either way.

over a year ago

"Lol I don't think I cum so. I shudder (dry orgasm) body goes into toe curling spasm usually get giggles ... Bit like when lads cum and you can't touch them they're that sensitive. Otherwise I gush with oral or using a wand. I'd say most women are different. "

I gush but that thing happens to me when I cum...giggling at everything is a sure sign

over a year ago

"Is gush the same as squirt? One man told me I just had ... I think I missed that bit.

I'm the same as you tho OP - see people say they had multiple orgasms and wonder in what time span. If its in ten minutes - then no, never! If they want to risk waking me several hours later in the middle of the night and try for another, well maybe. The morning sex thing? - again rarely. Morning breath, last nights makeup all over the place and needing a wee don't make for happy times"

..but morning spooning devoids all that not face to face and you can play with your clit

over a year ago

"Is gush the same as squirt? One man told me I just had ... I think I missed that bit.

I'm the same as you tho OP - see people say they had multiple orgasms and wonder in what time span. If its in ten minutes - then no, never! If they want to risk waking me several hours later in the middle of the night and try for another, well maybe. The morning sex thing? - again rarely. Morning breath, last nights makeup all over the place and needing a wee don't make for happy times

..but morning spooning devoids all that not face to face and you can play with your clit "

And I could probably still get away with being asleep

over a year ago

Just have to say ..Wow thx ladies..thx you for your on going comments .. Stuff like this shows yes we're all different so thank you, you sexy fabby felines.. Hope we get a good chat going

over a year ago

"

And I could probably still get away with being asleep "

Years previous I've done this a few times

By *inky Bi TrioCouple
over a year ago

Birmingham

"I am guilty of multiple orgasms when the right buttons are pressed making me one of the rare ones I guess it's a case of someone switched the tap on and it stays flowing the snorkel gear and rubber sheets are highly recommended sorry to say

Wow fair play to you for sharing ... Is it certain techniques that do it? if that's too nosey just let me know "

Certain techniques definitly and certain toys assist matters odd occasions but it's definitely techniques lol

By *dam1995Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"This might seem like a stupid question... And directed at females only in Singles /couples /or otherwise...... But is it the case that most have actualy experienced this ..or made it seem like you did ? If genuinely multiple..Is it one after another?or every time you fuck..be it a few mins or half hour break every time you fuck you cum ? ...and before the smartasses join..is it one of them "oh if you had them you'd know"...genuinely wondering ! "

This can happen I was with a girl a year ago we wer togetger for years when we did it she wud orgasim multi times even if we took break she woild again and a women I was with rencently does aswell

over a year ago

Looks like some of the women on here need to get in touch with me

over a year ago

Depending on who I'm with and how I'm being touched I can have multiples that are like one constant orgasm with a lot of highs otherwise I'd cum at separate times mid play

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

According to definitions I came across it's having more than one orgasm in one single period of sexual activity. However there's also the experiencing multiple orgasm in a time period of minute(s). Both are possible when you keep yourself going and stimulated.

The best is to experiment with yourself, have a good lady wank, try out the edging, where you bring yourself close to peak, then slow down and calm a bit and the bring yourself up to the edge again, do this until you can't take it anymore, you'll achieve a hefty orgasm and if you keep stimulating yourself it will come and go in waves. Alternatively bring yourself up to orgasm without edging and keep stimulating yourself after you peak, don't stop just keep going until you cum again.

With a good partner try the cow girl position with which you have the best control of how deep, how fast and which spots to hit. For me second/third orgasm 'in a round' is normally the best. In order to do so you need a man who lasts longer than the average 5.4 minutes

over a year ago

Jeez multiples would be awesome but its a tough enough job for me to cum once during sex, no reflection on my play partner I've just always needed a very lengthy amount if time and foreplay before the big O decides to grace me with its delicious presence!

over a year ago

Mrs her. I almost always have multiple orgasms with Mike. Sometimes 5 or 6.

With my ex I never orgasmed

over a year ago

I usually cum more than once. Although I have experienced multiple orgasms on a few occasions. Whereby one hits you and another one hits you straight away and so on. Very powerful and normally can be left totally knackered afterwards. Good knackered tho

over a year ago

After about 4 orgasms, she gets way too sensitive and won't let me touch her lol.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Combination of technique and my own humour.....when it happens it leaves me feeling like I never want sex again....but that passes soon enough

over a year ago

"Jeez multiples would be awesome but its a tough enough job for me to cum once during sex, no reflection on my play partner I've just always needed a very lengthy amount if time and foreplay before the big O decides to grace me with its delicious presence! "

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"According to definitions I came across it's having more than one orgasm in one single period of sexual activity. However there's also the experiencing multiple orgasm in a time period of minute(s). Both are possible when you keep yourself going and stimulated."

I believe you have come across some interesting definitions!

Sometimes its referred to as orgasm per hour, which is a unit of speed, expressing the number of orgasms achieved in one hour of time, the official unit symbol is oph or op/h!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/04/16 11:09:13]

over a year ago

Yes please. One after the other or one...then some play, then another. Like keeping a pot simmering then whacking the heat up for a while.

Multiple generally means one straight after the other I think...

over a year ago

I regularly orgasm with my partner at least twice during a session, only a few mins between orgasms. Sometimes it can be different types of orgasm (clit/g-spot). If it's with a new partner I often don't cum cos I'm just not as comfortable with them but I'm still having fun!

If I'm playing on my own I can keep going and going...highest count was 9 in the space of half an hour. Was too sore and wrecked to keep going but when I play on my own I always cum at least twice, cos I find it really easy to have a second orgasm very soon after the first one.

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"...highest count was 9 in the space of half an hour... "

I'm very impressed that you can do 18op/h

over a year ago

"...highest count was 9 in the space of half an hour...

I'm very impressed that you can do 18op/h "

They just kept coming (pun intended)

over a year ago

Nope never

over a year ago

"Nope never "

Although i was under the impression that 'multiple orgasm' was when they were back to back so to speak

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

"...highest count was 9 in the space of half an hour...

I'm very impressed that you can do 18op/h

They just kept coming (pun intended) "

When you are at 18 op/h does the needle keep going up and down? or can you do it flat out / stationary too?

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"I am guilty of multiple orgasms when the right buttons are pressed making me one of the rare ones I guess it's a case of someone switched the tap on and it stays flowing the snorkel gear and rubber sheets are highly recommended sorry to say "

Would love to experience that...

.ummmmm

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"My 'rarely' is only one step up from never lol

But when I cum I cum hard ..my knees like jelly and walking like a newborn calf...it takes time or a breather for me! Haha "

Can you handle more than one.... I love that.... Shows you have enjoyed.

Lol, your place or Mine...

over a year ago

"Depending on who I'm with and how I'm being touched I can have multiples that are like one constant orgasm with a lot of highs otherwise I'd cum at separate times mid play "

over a year ago

But when I cum I cum hard ..my knees like jelly and walking like a newborn calf...it takes time or a breather for me! Haha

Lol, your place or Mine... "

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

Lol, your place or Mine...

"

Ready and Waiting

Post new Message to Thread