Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Gigs/concert goers.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So rarely see posts about gigs or concerts. Do mny from here go to see live music. Normally head to a gig or two a week. Off to whelans tonight.

Any recommendations or gugsyouare attending coming up?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Love going to them. Don't get the chance as often as I'd like. Last gig I was at was Bowie Irish cover band Rebel Rebel. Wonderful. They staged it to celebrate his birthday and he died two days later.

over a year ago

i went to see nathaniel rateliff and the night sweats in the olympia a few weeks back and it was class. i need to go to more. im just lazy

over a year ago

Whelan's? went there first time before Christmas last year for a gig...love it..shame I couldn't stay after in the pub...stuuuuupid work

By *dam1995Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Whelan's? went there first time before Christmas last year for a gig...love it..shame I couldn't stay after in the pub...stuuuuupid work "

I always go to festivals went to swedish house mafia in park a couple of years ago then eminem have beingvto aslan aswell love going

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"Whelan's? went there first time before Christmas last year for a gig...love it..shame I couldn't stay after in the pub...stuuuuupid work "

Yep Monday night ain't a great night but beats sitting at home listening to the rain.

I prefer smaller gigs to big festivals.

Post new Message to Thread