Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

I amuse myself

Jump to newest

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

Went to the fish shop and asked for a fish supper the girl asked me did I want a single fish and I replied it can have a girlfriend like I don't mind !! Then started laughing which no one else did and looked like an eejit still laughing writing this just thought I would share !!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Went to the fish shop and asked for a fish supper the girl asked me did I want a single fish and I replied it can have a girlfriend like I don't mind !! Then started laughing which no one else did and looked like an eejit still laughing writing this just thought I would share !! "

you wee randomer! Class

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

"Went to the fish shop and asked for a fish supper the girl asked me did I want a single fish and I replied it can have a girlfriend like I don't mind !! Then started laughing which no one else did and looked like an eejit still laughing writing this just thought I would share !!

you wee randomer! Class"

I am quite random

over a year ago

"Went to the fish shop and asked for a fish supper the girl asked me did I want a single fish and I replied it can have a girlfriend like I don't mind !! Then started laughing which no one else did and looked like an eejit still laughing writing this just thought I would share !!

you wee randomer! Class

I am quite random"

Doesn't make you a bad person. I'm pretty random myself!! Have to amuse ourselves some how.. I'm my own best fan!

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"Went to the fish shop and asked for a fish supper the girl asked me did I want a single fish and I replied it can have a girlfriend like I don't mind !! Then started laughing which no one else did and looked like an eejit still laughing writing this just thought I would share !! "

Lol can you imagine the conversation after you left the shop

over a year ago

Fish suppers lol what chippy? Dons on bishop street is amazing for a fish supper

over a year ago

By fish store, do you mean a pet shop or a fish market.

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

"Fish suppers lol what chippy? Dons on bishop street is amazing for a fish supper "

Brendan's lol

over a year ago

"Fish suppers lol what chippy? Dons on bishop street is amazing for a fish supper

Brendan's lol "

Heard good things about Brendan's fish suppers, waterside shop? Must try it some time soon

over a year ago

Went to the chippy the other day and I says give us a crocodile supper there and make it snappy

By *ts artMan
over a year ago

Londonderry

My friend used to as for a breast of chicken without the nipple

Myself,,,, I like nipples

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

"Went to the chippy the other day and I says give us a crocodile supper there and make it snappy "

Hahahahaha love this

over a year ago

I'd have laughed Polly...

Now I want chipper...

By *icketyupWoman
over a year ago

dublin

Hahahahah I love it! I definitely would have laughed, them eejits obviously have no sense of humour

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"Fish suppers lol what chippy? Dons on bishop street is amazing for a fish supper

Brendan's lol

Heard good things about Brendan's fish suppers, waterside shop? Must try it some time soon"

Still worth the trip to tommy's

over a year ago

Try asking for a ham shank in a butchers full of men! I did last week and actually blushed lol. Random giggling xx

over a year ago

Brilliant polly....

over a year ago

Yesterday I was at my local Tesco buying a large bag of Dried dog food for my loyal pet, Biscuit, The Wonder Dog, and I was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since I’m an evil sod and have little to do, on impulse I told her that, no, I didn’t have a dog; I was starting the Dog food Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and I.V.s in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with the dried nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well, and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter’s behind; and, a car hit us both!

over a year ago

Is that amuse or abuse i see hold to i get my glasses

over a year ago

love it!!

By *ilderMan
over a year ago

dublin

Maybe they didn't laugh as they didn't understand your accent.... oh no hang on that's me that can't understand you sometimes

over a year ago

Brendan's lol

Heard good things about Brendan's fish suppers, waterside shop? Must try it some time soon

Still worth the trip to tommy's"

Eglinton ?

over a year ago

"Yesterday I was at my local Tesco buying a large bag of Dried dog food for my loyal pet, Biscuit, The Wonder Dog, and I was in the checkout line when a woman behind me asked if I had a dog.

What did she think I had, an elephant? So, since I’m an evil sod and have little to do, on impulse I told her that, no, I didn’t have a dog; I was starting the Dog food Diet again. I added that I probably shouldn’t, because I ended up in the hospital last time, but that I’d lost 50 pounds before I awakened in an intensive care ward with tubes coming out of most of my orifices and I.V.s in both arms.

I told her that it was essentially a perfect diet and that the way that it works is to load your pants pockets with the dried nuggets and simply eat one or two every time you feel hungry. The food is nutritionally complete so it works well, and I was going to try it again. (I have to mention here that practically everyone in line was now enthralled with my story.)

Horrified, she asked if I ended up in intensive care because the dog food poisoned me.

I told her no, I stepped off a curb to sniff an Irish Setter’s behind; and, a car hit us both!

"

Brilliant

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

Lol.. I would of laughed with you... very funny.. two eejits together

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Try asking for a ham shank in a butchers full of men! I did last week and actually blushed lol. Random giggling xx"

Try asking for a bulls penis next time... I'm sure they sell them there..

Ok I might be wrong.. but no harm in asking

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

Lol.. I would of laughed with you... very funny.. two eejits together "

Thankyou !!! Lol

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

Maybe they didn't laugh as they didn't understand your accent.... oh no hang on that's me that can't understand you sometimes "

What ???

over a year ago

The Derry accent is very soft and sexy xxxx

By *olita xx OP   Woman
over a year ago

derry

"The Derry accent is very soft and sexy xxxx"

Really ??

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

Brendan's lol

Eglinton ?"

Close enough, Ballykelly

over a year ago

A friend of fine, who's not the sharpest tool in the box, once asked a girl taking the order in the local chipper for a cheese burger with no cheese. He was deadly serious. Has never lived it down.

over a year ago

Brendan's lol

Eglinton ?

Close enough, Ballykelly"

Yes that's where I meant,I use to work up that way once or twice a week,and that was my little treat to myself.That was over 25 years ago,good to hear it's still going,good chippy.

over a year ago

Sometimes when chatting here I think I'm talking to friends when they are really total strangers. . I hope you understand or is it like the fish shop.

over a year ago

I'm beginning to really enjoy the banter here

Post new Message to Thread