Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Ibiza

Jump to newest

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Hey guys, heading to Ibiza at the end of May and was wondering if any of you had been to any of the swingers clubs there? Are they worth a visit or to be avoided?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been there 4times, its a mental place..never been to a swingers club tho..you don't need one to be honest

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

It's been 18 years since I was there last, I'm sure it's still as wild now as it was then

over a year ago

Been nearly 9 since I was there...beautiful island, San an is a kip but if ya like to party its the place to be

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Staying in Ibiza town, learnt my lesson from staying in San an last time.

over a year ago

"Staying in Ibiza town, learnt my lesson from staying in San an last time. "

Ya stayed there the last time, lost my phone, spent all money and forgot the pin for my credit card, all my friends stayed in San an so I was lost in limbo for 3 days

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

"Staying in Ibiza town, learnt my lesson from staying in San an last time.

Ya stayed there the last time, lost my phone, spent all money and forgot the pin for my credit card, all my friends stayed in San an so I was lost in limbo for 3 days"

I'm sure you were able to occupy yourself anyway

over a year ago

"Staying in Ibiza town, learnt my lesson from staying in San an last time.

Ya stayed there the last time, lost my phone, spent all money and forgot the pin for my credit card, all my friends stayed in San an so I was lost in limbo for 3 days

No I really wasnt , I had no money, preyed to god that I would find money, and I did!! Found a fiver in one of my pockets so I could ring home and get the pin for me credit card!! Spent about 4grand over the 2wks and lost about 4 stone...twas hectic

I'm sure you were able to occupy yourself anyway "

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Haha sounds like some bender. I'm only going for a week so hopefully I'll not end up in too bad of a state, or completely broke after it

over a year ago

"Haha sounds like some bender. I'm only going for a week so hopefully I'll not end up in too bad of a state, or completely broke after it "

Ya I only went for a WK aswell but ended up staying for 2

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Ha-ha I'd say you have a few interesting tales to tell after it

over a year ago

"Been there 4times, its a mental place..never been to a swingers club tho..you don't need one to be honest"

Exactly this!

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

There 2 years ago.. the whole 10 days was unreal

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

"Been there 4times, its a mental place..never been to a swingers club tho..you don't need one to be honest

Exactly this! "

I'm not worried about finding women to have fun with I was just hoping to meet some like minded people

over a year ago

"Been there 4times, its a mental place..never been to a swingers club tho..you don't need one to be honest

Exactly this!

I'm not worried about finding women to have fun with I was just hoping to meet some like minded people "

Well Ibiza is full of people wanting to get smashed and have lots of sex,is that your type of people

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Youl get a ride 100% English girls are mad for it after a few drinks

over a year ago

"Youl get a ride 100% English girls are mad for it after a few drinks "

Ya but don't confuse a few drinks with rape....there's a very thin line and you could find yourself in a hell of a lot of trouble

By *on1980 OP   Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Exactly this!

I'm not worried about finding women to have fun with I was just hoping to meet some like minded people

Well Ibiza is full of people wanting to get smashed and have lots of sex,is that your type of people"

The kinkier the better

over a year ago

Exactly this!

Well Ibiza is full of people wanting to get smashed and have lots of sex,is that your type of people

The kinkier the better "

Well then you should find that in abundance

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Exactly this!

The kinkier the better

Well then you should find that in abundance"

I agree you've to be very careful about the situation your in

Post new Message to Thread