Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Define straight

Jump to newest

By *isa003 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

So iv had an offer from a "straight" single male to have a 3sum with him and his tv gf. I asked him why his profile said he was straight when he clearly wasnt. I got such a beautiful abusive message back before he blocked me claiming by my own logic in a dyke!!

So i ask... define straight.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

You'd be surprised how many guys with straight on their profile mail us saying how bi they are. We know why they say straight, coz some couples won't meet bi guys but we figure if ya can't be honest on an anonymous site why bother, and that's only with m bring curious lol.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have asked that question so many times now....intrigued.....

By *illbillMan
over a year ago

dublin

Laser line....very acurrate

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"So iv had an offer from a "straight" single male to have a 3sum with him and his tv gf. I asked him why his profile said he was straight when he clearly wasnt. I got such a beautiful abusive message back before he blocked me claiming by my own logic in a dyke!!

So i ask... define straight. "

Even I find it a little confusing. There are tgirls here that define themselves as straight and only looking to meet men. I'm guessing you could describe it as the "gender you believe you are and the form you are attracted to" just leave penis and vagines out of the description.

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"

Mel Gibson

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

I don't think it's anyone's business how anyone else sees themselves or portray themselves publicly

over a year ago

"You'd be surprised how many guys with straight on their profile mail us saying how bi they are. We know why they say straight, coz some couples won't meet bi guys but we figure if ya can't be honest on an anonymous site why bother, and that's only with m bring curious lol."

We get the very same.. With excuses of I don't want mails from fellas.. So use your filters... We have put down our filters a few times and asked bi males to contact us and read our profile.. Out of nearly 100 mails I'd say 3 actually read the profile and only about 5 had bi curious at least on their profile... Hence we haven't met any single guys as it's just feels like another thing to say to be in with a chance of getting into my panties.. Been very disappointing I must say

over a year ago

Spaghetti... Before you get it wet

over a year ago

"So iv had an offer from a "straight" single male to have a 3sum with him and his tv gf. I asked him why his profile said he was straight when he clearly wasnt. I got such a beautiful abusive message back before he blocked me claiming by my own logic in a dyke!!

Even I find it a little confusing. There are tgirls here that define themselves as straight and only looking to meet men. I'm guessing you could describe it as the "gender you believe you are and the form you are attracted to" just leave penis and vagines out of the description. "

Brilliant response...... I applause you.....

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

Straight is not what that guy is.

over a year ago

I had the best one this guy says straight on his profile but the cpl who verified well it says his more gay then straight . So i tead the veri . He tells me he had to fuck the guy i say why u do if ur straight cause he said hubby wouldnt allow me to fuck his wife so had to as she was so hot lol best ever

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"I had the best one this guy says straight on his profile but the cpl who verified well it says his more gay then straight . So i tead the veri . He tells me he had to fuck the guy i say why u do if ur straight cause he said hubby wouldnt allow me to fuck his wife so had to as she was so hot lol best ever "

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"I had the best one this guy says straight on his profile but the cpl who verified well it says his more gay then straight . So i tead the veri . He tells me he had to fuck the guy i say why u do if ur straight cause he said hubby wouldnt allow me to fuck his wife so had to as she was so hot lol best ever "

No one put a gun to his head.

over a year ago

Definition of straight:

Not bent

over a year ago

I'm straight I swear #Iloveboobs

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

A ruler

over a year ago

I'm straight...but prone to bending in the right situation!

over a year ago

"I had the best one this guy says straight on his profile but the cpl who verified well it says his more gay then straight . So i tead the veri . He tells me he had to fuck the guy i say why u do if ur straight cause he said hubby wouldnt allow me to fuck his wife so had to as she was so hot lol best ever

No one put a gun to his head. "

But he wanted to fuck the wife john get wit the plan

over a year ago

Plenty of women here describe themselves as straight but say they will play with the right woman in the right circumstances. No one ever, on the forums at least, sees them as being dishonest or demand that they change their sexuality to bi and to stop lying.

Why can't men do the same?

By *isa003 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

"I don't think it's anyone's business how anyone else sees themselves or portray themselves publicly"

Im sorry but it is anybodies business. If i dont want to have sex with a bi male..thats MY choice. Alot of men know alot of women dont want to either so they lie on their profile and hide their tv/gay veri's. Thats whats wrong with this site...too much lies.... I wonder what would happen if a thread was started naming fake profiles?

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

I know many don't even read profiles before sending message but it seems many don't even read their own!

over a year ago

"Plenty of women here describe themselves as straight but say they will play with the right woman in the right circumstances. No one ever, on the forums at least, sees them as being dishonest or demand that they change their sexuality to bi and to stop lying.

Why can't men do the same? "

Because I won't play with the "right" guy in the "right" circumstances because those circumstances don't exist.

I say I'm straight because I dont fuck/suck guys. Nor would I if they dressed in a frock and called themselves CD/TV or even DVD or any other kind of digital material. If they have a cock they are a guy! It really is that simple...

over a year ago

"I don't think it's anyone's business how anyone else sees themselves or portray themselves publicly

Im sorry but it is anybodies business. If i dont want to have sex with a bi male..thats MY choice. Alot of men know alot of women dont want to either so they lie on their profile and hide their tv/gay veri's. Thats whats wrong with this site...too much lies.... I wonder what would happen if a thread was started naming fake profiles? "

You'd get banned. Read the forum rules .

And what's wrong with this site is judgemental, homophobic idiots who can help but poke their noses into others business.

It's nobody else's business how other people view or define themselves.

By *isa003 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

This lad's argument was he was straight because he didnt fuck gay men...only tv's.

over a year ago

At this stage not sure what I am bi or straight, fat or curvy, young or old. The boundaries and goalposts on fab keep jumping and that suits me

over a year ago

"At this stage not sure what I am bi or straight, fat or curvy, young or old. The boundaries and goalposts on fab keep jumping and that suits me "

But that's allowed on here, cos you're a woman

over a year ago

"Plenty of women here describe themselves as straight but say they will play with the right woman in the right circumstances. No one ever, on the forums at least, sees them as being dishonest or demand that they change their sexuality to bi and to stop lying.

Because I won't play with the "right" guy in the "right" circumstances because those circumstances don't exist.

I say I'm straight because I dont fuck/suck guys. Nor would I if they dressed in a frock and called themselves CD/TV or even DVD or any other kind of digital material. If they have a cock they are a guy! It really is that simple..."

Yep..... You are definitely straight

By *isa003 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

"I don't think it's anyone's business how anyone else sees themselves or portray themselves publicly

Im sorry but it is anybodies business. If i dont want to have sex with a bi male..thats MY choice. Alot of men know alot of women dont want to either so they lie on their profile and hide their tv/gay veri's. Thats whats wrong with this site...too much lies.... I wonder what would happen if a thread was started naming fake profiles?

You'd get banned. Read the forum rules .

And what's wrong with this site is judgemental, homophobic idiots who can help but poke their noses into others business.

It's nobody else's business how other people view or define themselves.

"

Homophobic idiots.... ??

If i dont want to play with a man who is bi/bi curious or gay i have that choice. I got a mail from a straight man asking if i wanted a 3sum with him and his tv gf. I declined his offer as i only meet str8 men. Thats my choice. How he defines himself is his choice. But hes not protraying himself in an honest way. Which i explained to him as my reason for declining. And thanks but it is my business cause the offer was to me. Have a nice day love. X

over a year ago

"I don't think it's anyone's business how anyone else sees themselves or portray themselves publicly"

over a year ago

"At this stage not sure what I am bi or straight, fat or curvy, young or old. The boundaries and goalposts on fab keep jumping and that suits me

But that's allowed on here, cos you're a woman "

over a year ago

I say I'm straight because I dont fuck/suck guys. Nor would I if they dressed in a frock and called themselves CD/TV or even DVD or any other kind of digital material. If they have a cock they are a guy! It really is that simple..."

You missed my point.

over a year ago

"At this stage not sure what I am bi or straight, fat or curvy, young or old. The boundaries and goalposts on fab keep jumping and that suits me

But that's allowed on here, cos you're a woman "

Well bi curious and bi men wouldn't have a problem in telling the truth if there wasn't such a closed minded reaction to them in my opinion maybe in wrong.

over a year ago

As the joe Jackson song says it's different for girls. It's very rarely abuse for women to express an interest in other women. Most men jump at the prospect.

On the other hand lots of profiles don't want bi men. Which is why you see so many men claiming to be straight.

My bug bear is the regular badgering I for one get from bi guys asking will I meet them. It's all about respect and if a profile clearly states a preference why can't that be respected

over a year ago

Well bi curious and bi men wouldn't have a problem in telling the truth if there wasn't such a closed minded reaction to them in my opinion maybe in wrong. "

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man

over a year ago

Straight eh my cock when I'm with a horney woman

over a year ago

"Straight eh my cock when I'm with a horney woman "

How's your bum ?

over a year ago

I say I'm straight because I dont fuck/suck guys. Nor would I if they dressed in a frock and called themselves CD/TV or even DVD or any other kind of digital material. If they have a cock they are a guy! It really is that simple...

You missed my point. "

Jaysus Christ you sure do seem to have an issue with women, hmmm strange that

over a year ago

Bum is fine but my belt is in tatters and your in for it next time xxx

over a year ago

Well bi curious and bi men wouldn't have a problem in telling the truth if there wasn't such a closed minded reaction to them in my opinion maybe in wrong.

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man "

That particular double standard is a marker for the type of people on here...... Tells a lot.

over a year ago

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man "

Its the guys that make it an issue, some people don't want to meet bi guys, just like some people don't want to meet big girls, small girls, tall girls,big men,skinny men,black,white,Asian,giraffes, there's also plenty of people who will meet bi guys...so just get a grip on yourself and don't hide your sexuality, who gives a shit if it loses ya a meet or two, it can also help ya get a meet

over a year ago

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man That particular double standard is a marker for the type of people on here...... Tells a lot. "

Ya just like lying about sexuality, relationship status etc

over a year ago

You missed my point.

Jaysus Christ you sure do seem to have an issue with women, hmmm strange that"

Lol my issue is with double standards.

over a year ago

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man

That particular double standard is a marker for the type of people on here...... Tells a lot. "

True

over a year ago

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man That particular double standard is a marker for the type of people on here...... Tells a lot.

Ya just like lying about sexuality, relationship status etc"

No, not really. Pretty big difference between the two IMHO.

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

" define straight. "

Apparently if you keep your eyes closed when you stick your manhood in a TVs mouth, or bottom, your still straight.

Peek and you've caught gayness.

over a year ago

That's my point. It's perfectly acceptable to be bi or bi curious if you're a woman on here but not if you're a man That particular double standard is a marker for the type of people on here...... Tells a lot.

Ya just like lying about sexuality, relationship status etcNo, not really. Pretty big difference between the two IMHO. "

So liars are fine in your book? But people who don't want bi guys aren't?

over a year ago

Ya just like lying about sexuality, relationship status etcNo, not really. Pretty big difference between the two IMHO.

So liars are fine in your book? But people who don't want bi guys aren't? "

See, I didn't say that. But of course you know this.

My point is that bi guys may be reluctant to declare their status on here for their own reasons. Same goes for attached people saying they are single. Both have their reasons. Vastly different reasons.....

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

It's very simple, there's still a stigma attached to being a bi male.

The double standard exists, and its sad.

over a year ago

Ya just like lying about sexuality, relationship status etcNo, not really. Pretty big difference between the two IMHO.

So liars are fine in your book? But people who don't want bi guys aren't? See, I didn't say that. But of course you know this.

My point is that bi guys may be reluctant to declare their status on here for their own reasons. Same goes for attached people saying they are single. Both have their reasons. Vastly different reasons..... "

So they're allowed to have a reason, but people who don't like bi guys but like bi girls have double standards?

over a year ago

So liars are fine in your book? But people who don't want bi guys aren't? See, I didn't say that. But of course you know this.

My point is that bi guys may be reluctant to declare their status on here for their own reasons. Same goes for attached people saying they are single. Both have their reasons. Vastly different reasons.....

So they're allowed to have a reason, but people who don't like bi guys but like bi girls have double standards? "

Do you think that bi guys are accepted as easily as bi girls? On fab I mean.

over a year ago

So they're allowed to have a reason, but people who don't like bi guys but like bi girls have double standards? "

Yes. That is the perfect discription of what a double standard is.

over a year ago

So they're allowed to have a reason, but people who don't like bi guys but like bi girls have double standards? Do you think that bi guys are accepted as easily as bi girls? On fab I mean. "

By women? Yes there's a lot of women who like bi guys, do a forum search on it, most of the people that don't meet bi guys are couples and single guys, but that can be down to the males insecurity, but that's their choice, but they should be given the choice..

over a year ago

sexuality is a spectrum. ironically it isn't a 'straight' definition. i don't know about guys going with transvestites being 100% straight, but transexuals is different. to be honest i don't care who fucks who, as long as it is consenting. i like the fact that sexuality is such a diverse subject, i personally can't stand people having agro against any sexuality, but i do respect people's preferences for or against something.

basically, be merry, make friends, explore, experiment, be truthful to yourself and others... and you will be happy and fulfilled.

over a year ago

"sexuality is a spectrum. ironically it isn't a 'straight' definition. i don't know about guys going with transvestites being 100% straight, but transexuals is different. to be honest i don't care who fucks who, as long as it is consenting. i like the fact that sexuality is such a diverse subject, i personally can't stand people having agro against any sexuality, but i do respect people's preferences for or against something.

basically, be merry, make friends, explore, experiment, be truthful to yourself and others... and you will be happy and fulfilled."

In other words, live and let live.

over a year ago

".In other words, live and let live.

"

exactly

over a year ago

Indeed,be truthful to yourself and to others..well put

By *isa003 OP   Woman
over a year ago

Mayo Galway Leitrim

"sexuality is a spectrum. ironically it isn't a 'straight' definition. i don't know about guys going with transvestites being 100% straight, but transexuals is different. to be honest i don't care who fucks who, as long as it is consenting. i like the fact that sexuality is such a diverse subject, i personally can't stand people having agro against any sexuality, but i do respect people's preferences for or against something.

basically, be merry, make friends, explore, experiment, be truthful to yourself and others... and you will be happy and fulfilled."

Exactly my point. My preference was masked with deciet. He clearly wasnt a straight man and wasnt truthfull... maybe with me or maybe with himself.

over a year ago

basically, be merry, make friends, explore, experiment, be truthful to yourself and others... and you will be happy and fulfilled.

Exactly my point. My preference was masked with deciet. He clearly wasnt a straight man and wasnt truthfull... maybe with me or maybe with himself. "

Himself more so

#livingalie

over a year ago

Exactly my point. My preference was masked with deciet. He clearly wasnt a straight man and wasnt truthfull... maybe with me or maybe with himself. "

I guess the important thing is you found out, so you weren't deceived.

over a year ago

Has anyone done a 'define curvy' or 'define athletic' thread recently?! Lots of people not being truthful to themselves about those either

over a year ago

Exactly my point. My preference was masked with deciet. He clearly wasnt a straight man and wasnt truthfull... maybe with me or maybe with himself.

I guess the important thing is you found out, so you weren't deceived. "

Well I suppose she was never deceived, he tried to decieve her but failed and then sent abusive messages when called out..

over a year ago

"Has anyone done a 'define curvy' or 'define athletic' thread recently?! Lots of people not being truthful to themselves about those either "

Why don't you do one...

over a year ago

"Has anyone done a 'define curvy' or 'define athletic' thread recently?! Lots of people not being truthful to themselves about those either

Why don't you do one..."

It would be amusing

over a year ago

"Has anyone done a 'define curvy' or 'define athletic' thread recently?! Lots of people not being truthful to themselves about those either

Why don't you do one...

It would be amusing "

Go for it then...

over a year ago

haha guaranteed 90% of the straight lads on here are bi guaranteed and the other 5% are bi when no real women or TV/S ain't biting. So hoping to find a 100% straight man on here ain't gonna happen people so no point making a mountain out of it. Just accept what people write on their profiles doesn't depict who the person is. I do feel sympathy for the decent, born females on here though as you don't know if you're coming or going hahaha

over a year ago

A guy who hasn't had sex in a while is likely to do/say anything to get a fuck. That includes...

Pretending to be straight if they think their target wants a straight guy.

Pretending to be bi, just to fuck SOMETHING.

Pretending to be single when they are attached.

Pretending to have kinks/fetishes that their target it looking for.

Pretending to be a different age/body size than they are.

Its scummy, but it's true.

over a year ago

"haha guaranteed 90% of the straight lads on here are bi guaranteed and the other 5% are bi when no real women or TV/S ain't biting. So hoping to find a 100% straight man on here ain't gonna happen people so no point making a mountain out of it. Just accept what people write on their profiles doesn't depict who the person is. I do feel sympathy for the decent, born females on here though as you don't know if you're coming or going hahaha"

just letting you know, I am 100% straight, by the way, don't need this site to have fun with a woman

over a year ago

"You'd be surprised how many guys with straight on their profile mail us saying how bi they are. We know why they say straight, coz some couples won't meet bi guys but we figure if ya can't be honest on an anonymous site why bother, and that's only with m bring curious lol.

We get the very same.. With excuses of I don't want mails from fellas.. So use your filters... We have put down our filters a few times and asked bi males to contact us and read our profile.. Out of nearly 100 mails I'd say 3 actually read the profile and only about 5 had bi curious at least on their profile... Hence we haven't met any single guys as it's just feels like another thing to say to be in with a chance of getting into my panties.. Been very disappointing I must say "

We chatted for a while a few weeks ago, you said you were only interested in meeting bi-guys. I said that I'm not bi, you politely declined, simple, none of us got our noses out of joint or got offended. It was civil and respectful. No need for hateful nasty emails or to block one another.

Honesty, that's the secret, nothing more and nothing less. Its that simple lads, you'd be surprised how much chicks actually dig it. Here or in the outside world

over a year ago

"It's very simple, there's still a stigma attached to being a bi male.

The double standard exists, and its sad."

Only if your a tad homophobic, do straight guys honestly think if they are in a play position ie a MFM or GB or whatever situation with a bisexual male that he's gonna make a move on him?

In my experience bi guys and women always ask if it's okay to play to make a move..

They never just "drop the hand"

But yes Mr.M I do agree with you

over a year ago

Straight is not what that guy is. "

Post new Message to Thread