Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Erotic photoshoot

Jump to newest

By *aughty_ems OP   Couple
over a year ago

Ards

Hi there fabbers...

So before the big day.., I had a very very naughty photoshoot with a vanilla photographer and the plan was to get some pictures to surprise my hubby!

Well it was such an incredibly Horny experience that I have been wanting a repeat ever since.

Thing is... I want a reputable photographer so that the photos are really good... But I don't want him to be so reputable that he won't be up for some fun. Plus for the real photographers, that's their job and potentially they won't want to disclose their place of work or risk becoming exposed?!?

The other thing is, discretion is an absolute must... Having a bank of my dirty photos is something that concerns me.

Dilemma?!? I thought I would put it out there, see if anyone is interested (pm) and if not... Hey no harm done! Any ladies out there do something similar?

Happy fabbing!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

After looking at your photos, now I wish I was a photographer!

over a year ago

Ards

"After looking at your photos, now I wish I was a photographer!"

Haha Conzo... Man with camera need not apply!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Good luck with your search, OP

By *onzo1880Man
over a year ago

Tyrone, Ireland

"After looking at your photos, now I wish I was a photographer!

Haha Conzo... Man with camera need not apply! "

Lol...good to know!!!

over a year ago

Ards

"Good luck with your search, OP "

I think I will need it bold girl...

over a year ago

Isn't there a company called boudoir or something that do this professionally. I'm sure they could be trusted.

over a year ago

Boudoir photography based in Dublin will not do anything more than basic nudes nor will any mainstream photographer. There is a guy called Hector Heatwood who I did classes with yours ago. Google him, he does or did all the burlesque shoots for years in the button factory.

I honestly don't know a single full time pro who would risk playing in a shoot but there are hundred of amazing amateurs who could easily accommodate your needs. Check out the nudes section in photography Ireland and pm one or two

over a year ago

Ards

Thanks for your message gorgeous!! loving your photos (and attitude!!).

I'm kinda hoping a photographer on here will come across this post and then as per any other industry professional, you put your day job aside and just have fun!

I'm with you on that one, no pro would be willing to put his career in jeopardy for a few photos! It is a bit of a fantasy! So let's see where it goes! Xx

over a year ago

There are a couple of brilliant photographers here and seeing what you have already posted you would make an evenings work/play pretty dam easy.

I can't post any of my other work done with others here, just dodge phone pics of myself but if we were closer I would happily get my gear out and flash you....my camera equipment you pervert

over a year ago

Ards

I think there's a niche in the market there huh!! I wouldn't post them here either, you all just get my skanky iPhone photos... Does the trick though!

It most definitely is a shame you're not closer!! I'd love to see your lens up close!

By *ewbies201Couple
over a year ago

lisburn

"I think there's a niche in the market there huh!! I wouldn't post them here either, you all just get my skanky iPhone photos... Does the trick though!

It most definitely is a shame you're not closer!! I'd love to see your lens up close! "

A girl from fb posted in forums a while back. Based in Newry

over a year ago

Get your ass on ModelMayhem

over a year ago

"Get your ass on ModelMayhem "

Great thinking and most there will have ready made contracts to sign which you give you full control over any shots taken. This is an absolute must

By *ceman 6969Man
over a year ago

Belfast

I have an old boots disposable camera lying about you can have. Might be a problem getting developed might have a few stickers on them

over a year ago

Think I'm gonna take up photography....

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

Hey ems, if you weren't at the other end of the country I'd do it for you, I'm not a professional photographer, it's just a hobby, apparently I've an eye for it, or so I've been told.

If you find someone a couple of tips I would give you are make sure it's clear it's not a meet, that it's a photoshoot and see if you can arrange to bring your own SD card (make sure it suits the camera) so you can take the card out of the camera and straight into your hands, you'll have to agree this with the photographer first.

If you're looking for photoshoping to be done that's a little harder cause it can be so time consuming, maybe in time if you build up trust you could email one or two, but yes it's a risk.

Hope that helps

over a year ago

Wise words from A man and I forgot to mention keeping all original files. Any decent photographer will get the shot you want without them needing anything as heavy as photoshop unless you want portfolio quality.

over a year ago

Ards

Oh I've maybe been a bit hasty and written this without explaining myself properly ... I DO very much want to seduce the photographer!

How I see it going is that I arrange for the tog to meet with me, he takes photos which of course get increasingly more and more naughty, I talk him into bed, naughty photos turns to naughty fun and then we have some hot photos at the end for me to tease my husband with! I'm not really looking for world class photography, I just want the scenario to be real. Or at least feel real!

over a year ago

Ards

Haha remember them iceman!! I have a few lying about myself tho God knows what's on them... I have a few photos for you ice if my hubby is home long enough for me to get them off his phone! X

over a year ago

Ards

"Get your ass on ModelMayhem "

Oh I think my model mayhem days are well over Hun... I just can't imagine shagging any of the togs I've met!

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

Interesting pos, I can help, say hi sometime.

By *ceman 6969Man
over a year ago

Belfast

"Haha remember them iceman!! I have a few lying about myself tho God knows what's on them... I have a few photos for you ice if my hubby is home long enough for me to get them off his phone! X"

O I can't wait emm's am very excited now!

over a year ago

If you could provide the camera that would remove any shred of doubt about the pics being yours and yours alone, unless you want them edited that is. A good photographer will still get great snaps out of a home camera. Good luck with your search and I look forward to some tasters.

By *addyhorn1Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Hi there fabbers...

So before the big day.., I had a very very naughty photoshoot with a vanilla photographer and the plan was to get some pictures to surprise my hubby!

Well it was such an incredibly Horny experience that I have been wanting a repeat ever since.

Iv done a few photo shoots and the deal was I took the pics and as soon as we finished I handed over the sd card ..

Thing is... I want a reputable photographer so that the photos are really good... But I don't want him to be so reputable that he won't be up for some fun. Plus for the real photographers, that's their job and potentially they won't want to disclose their place of work or risk becoming exposed?!?

The other thing is, discretion is an absolute must... Having a bank of my dirty photos is something that concerns me.

Dilemma?!? I thought I would put it out there, see if anyone is interested (pm) and if not... Hey no harm done! Any ladies out there do something similar?

Happy fabbing! "

over a year ago

Hi Ems,

Feel free to PM. A genuine photographer here with shots and papers to prove it

Post new Message to Thread