Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How to write to a woman on this

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Right, I know it sounds childish but I'm new to this. What do women want to read in a mail that they will reply to?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

It's easy be polite and patient with they're reply as women get hundreds of mails in a day. always be as originally as you can without bein cheesy or sick and remember women are here for sex too but they don't own you sex just for signing up to this site it's up to you to put an effort in to intrigue her brain and body I really hope this helps

By *eanontiWoman
over a year ago

Limerick

"It's easy be polite and patient with they're reply as women get hundreds of mails in a day. always be as originally as you can without bein cheesy or sick and remember women are here for sex too but they don't own you sex just for signing up to this site it's up to you to put an effort in to intrigue her brain and body I really hope this helps "

Brutus *owe I nearly had a rant.

You are very young op. Get out and about. While you have the freedom to do so

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Right, I know it sounds childish but I'm new to this. What do women want to read in a mail that they will reply to?

"

Most won't reply . Get out to the clubs you have better chance. They get to many messages I think

over a year ago

"Right, I know it sounds childish but I'm new to this. What do women want to read in a mail that they will reply to?

Most won't reply . Get out to the clubs you have better chance. They get to many messages I think "

It is true ,most wont reply ,its only a small amount that may say hello ,its only for penpals now

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

"It's easy be polite and patient with they're reply as women get hundreds of mails in a day. always be as originally as you can without bein cheesy or sick and remember women are here for sex too but they don't own you sex just for signing up to this site it's up to you to put an effort in to intrigue her brain and body I really hope this helps

Brutus *owe I nearly had a rant.

You are very young op. Get out and about. While you have the freedom to do so "

Blame the alcohol for the mistake

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"

Just sit back and let them contact you first (might need a bit a patience though).

over a year ago

I like a message with personality. I dunno how you do that so good luck

By *P_80Man
over a year ago

Waterford

Talk to the ladies as you would if you met them in public. On online profile shouldn't change your approach to a lady.

Just think how you would start a conversation with a woman if you were standing beside her in a bar?

The only difference between on here and "out there" is that you know what everyone is here for. That doesn't mean that every woman wants to have sex with any man, you still have to put the work and effort in just as you would in any other situation.

So just be honest, respectful and patient. And don't take it personally if a woman isn't into you.

over a year ago

"Talk to the ladies as you would if you met them in public. On online profile shouldn't change your approach to a lady.

Just think how you would start a conversation with a woman if you were standing beside her in a bar?

The only difference between on here and "out there" is that you know what everyone is here for. That doesn't mean that every woman wants to have sex with any man, you still have to put the work and effort in just as you would in any other situation.

So just be honest, respectful and patient. And don't take it personally if a woman isn't into you."

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"Talk to the ladies as you would if you met them in public. On online profile shouldn't change your approach to a lady.

So just be honest, respectful and patient. And don't take it personally if a woman isn't into you."

The problem with common sense is that it isn't that common.

By *iamo69Man
over a year ago

South

Be honest..no bullshit simple

over a year ago

Maybe fill out opening messages with abit of info about yourself, and that your happy to meet for a coffee or a few socials to see if there is chemistry. Funny and witty messages that make me smile get a response from me, just from a ladies point of view.. Best of luck OP

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Be short, concise and to the point e.g. Hi, Wanna fuck ???? Helps if you attach a couple of cock pics to the message.

over a year ago

"Be short, concise and to the point e.g. Hi, Wanna fuck ???? Helps if you attach a couple of cock pics to the message. "

Now now play nicely

over a year ago

It eventually boils down to patience. Socials are important to show people you are and put best foot forward

over a year ago

So just be honest, respectful and patient. And don't take it personally if a woman isn't into you.

The problem with common sense is that it isn't that common."

over a year ago

"

Two and half words that will never let you down...

Copy n paste

By *oxer22Man
over a year ago

limerick

Would be easier to write a letter to Santa telling him what you want

over a year ago

If you're looking for a one size fits all message, that's not the best approach.

Just be sure to read a person's profile and put effort into your own; many will read yours before deciding whether or not to reply. It's not necessarily just your message that will dictate a reply.

When you decide to message someone in particular there must be a reason; common interests for example. If that's the case maybe try to strike up a conversation that way, tastefully

As said just approach people like you would anyone outside of fab, with respect. Adhere to their preferences and don't bombard anyone with messages. If someone wishes to reply, they will. Fretting over a messages status is frivolous.

Ignore all the inevitable "attach cock pics" and "just ask if they wanna fuck now" replies Good luck!

Post new Message to Thread