Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

i actually feel for single guys

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So Mr B and i are contemplating meeting singles (without each other present).

And being the gent he is, he's finding it difficult to comprehend the rudeness of some ladies on fab.

I can see why he cant understand the rudeness given that i would always try and reply politely to mail one way or another but really is there any need girls

Mrs B

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

In fairness to the ladies of fab the ratio of men to women is incredibly unbalanced and for lots of ladies getting 300 mails a day can be quite tedious.

However rudeness is never endearing

over a year ago

My hubby won't even use this site to meet women. He says there's just too many guys.

over a year ago

Well you said yourself "some" are rude. So not all. Kinda like real life. Some men are idiots but not all

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Have to say I've been chatting to plenty of really nice ladies so far. Ones that don't reply is fine, not everyone is attracted to everyone.

over a year ago

"Have to say I've been chatting to plenty of really nice ladies so far. Ones that don't reply is fine, not everyone is attracted to everyone."

Well said man you have to respect their decision if they say no thanks or don't reply. There's no point being a knob bombarding them with messages. There's lots of nice ladies on here you just have to be honest and nice with them. (says me and I still not having a meet yet!!!!)

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

"Have to say I've been chatting to plenty of really nice ladies so far. Ones that don't reply is fine, not everyone is attracted to everyone.

Well said man you have to respect their decision if they say no thanks or don't reply. There's no point being a knob bombarding them with messages. There's lots of nice ladies on here you just have to be honest and nice with them. (says me and I still not having a meet yet!!!!)"

Getting the meet is the hard part, but it will happen I'm sure

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

iv rarely found a rude woman on fab. honestly. but then again I don't send many emails to people.

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"So Mr B and i are contemplating meeting singles (without each other present).

And being the gent he is, he's finding it difficult to comprehend the rudeness of some ladies on fab.

I can see why he cant understand the rudeness given that i would always try and reply politely to mail one way or another but really is there any need girls

Mrs B "

I am tired of hearing about all the mails women have to deal with if they use the filters it would be very easy to answer all mails iam sure of it....and I know fab rules state a no reply is a reply of no interest but I think its still rude to not answer and just delete...my husband doesn't play alone but if he did I think he should get the respect he deserves as a fellow human...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mrs B

I am tired of hearing about all the mails women have to deal with if they use the filters it would be very easy to answer all mails iam sure of it....and I know fab rules state a no reply is a reply of no interest but I think its still rude to not answer and just delete...my husband doesn't play alone but if he did I think he should get the respect he deserves as a fellow human..."

over a year ago

op, all you have to do is read some threads here, you can see how obnoxious and rude SOME can be..

over a year ago

"My hubby won't even use this site to meet women. He says there's just too many guys. "

While this site is probably the one I have been on that is most imbalanced gender wise it's pretty much the same on any others I have been joined.

It doesn't bother me at this stage.... I can't really complain

over a year ago

Least it's a change from bashing single guys

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

I find the ladies very courteous on fab. As long as you are polite and genuine and treat everyone with respect and listen to what they have to say then the ladies respond in the same manner. Really helps to read their profile and find out what interests them.

over a year ago

En-roll him in the hardy school of charm and if that doesn't work do what I did invest in a luxury blow up doll

over a year ago

"My hubby won't even use this site to meet women. He says there's just too many guys. "

hi there, do you mind me asking what your husband does use. i am just interested. i have contemplated tinder but dont like that its linked to facebook.

over a year ago

I think men on here shouldn't spam the lovely ladies and just be cool and get involved in forum topics instead of complaining about how they're not getting replies. Just my humble opinion

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/16 22:05:24]

over a year ago

This place is like real life. Some women are dickheads. Some men are dickheads. Some women are sound. Some men are sound.

Mixed bag, but there you go.....

over a year ago

Silly women who give your hubby a cold shoulder

over a year ago

Not sure I've encountered that much rudeness. Certainly you get lots of no replies but that's fine.

And certainly you sometimes get a sneery message but thankfully they are rare and the block button is so good.

I just wish I had a block button in real life

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

"Silly women who give your hubby a cold shoulder "

You must meet my wa shoulder soon

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Best way to out the hormonal women is to browse through the topics and comments on the forum and you'll see who likes to come off their shit very often for no good reason, avoid those ones the rest are good craic and yes op I'd fuck ya with or without an audience

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

Only messages I don't answer to are the ones that ask for pussy pic !! My cat is dead u heartless fucks

over a year ago

Mrs B "

are yous getting your horn on mrs belfast lol

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx "
I'm d*unk too Polly

over a year ago

"I think men on here shouldn't spam the lovely ladies and just be cool and get involved in forum topics instead of complaining about how they're not getting replies. Just my humble opinion "

Mmmmmm btw where'd you come from?

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

"I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx I'm d*unk too Polly "

Vodka and white please al

over a year ago

"Only messages I don't answer to are the ones that ask for pussy pic !! My cat is dead u heartless fucks "

Brilliant I'm in stitches reading your comment....

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

"Only messages I don't answer to are the ones that ask for pussy pic !! My cat is dead u heartless fucks

Brilliant I'm in stitches reading your comment.... "

Lol people get attached to their pussys yeno !!

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I think men on here shouldn't spam the lovely ladies and just be cool and get involved in forum topics instead of complaining about how they're not getting replies. Just my humble opinion

u

Mmmmmm btw where'd you come from? "

usually the testicles

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx I'm d*unk too Polly

Vodka and white please al "

I'm on the Budweiser Polly I'll buy you a vodka in the venue babe x

over a year ago

"I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx "

over a year ago

"Only messages I don't answer to are the ones that ask for pussy pic !! My cat is dead u heartless fucks

Brilliant I'm in stitches reading your comment....

Lol people get attached to their pussys yeno !! "

Mine is meowing outside the window better leave her in for the night to keep me company....

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

"I would be tempted to meet a few non verified guys for a coffee !! It's not fair in them it is a woman's choice on here and I'm sure there are alot of nice guys out there who just need a wee nudge fab is a great place to have fun and meet new friends and u wouldn't like to deny anyone of that xxx I'm d*unk though so ask me in the mornin ha xx I'm d*unk too Polly

Vodka and white please al I'm on the Budweiser Polly I'll buy you a vodka in the venue babe x"

I will hold u to that x

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Vodka and white please al I'm on the Budweiser Polly I'll buy you a vodka in the venue babe x

I will hold u to that x"

I hope that's not all you'll be holding on me you sexy little lady yum yum xx

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

Vodka and white please al I'm on the Budweiser Polly I'll buy you a vodka in the venue babe x

I will hold u to that xI hope that's not all you'll be holding on me you sexy little lady yum yum xx "

Mwah kisses xxx

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

I will hold u to that xI hope that's not all you'll be holding on me you sexy little lady yum yum xx

Mwah kisses xxx"

back at ya and all over you,ya little pocket rocket xxx

over a year ago

If the men in here werent so painfully desperate, the the women wouldnt get so many mails, even the awful looking ones. Ye have only yerselves to blame, my fellow gents

over a year ago

Are they rude or do they just not reply to messages?

over a year ago

"iv rarely found a rude woman on fab. honestly. but then again I don't send many emails to people. "
ive found a few rude not that many really but 99% are so far up there own holes thats just as bad

over a year ago

By *ungdublinguyMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

Politeness can be in short supply from men and women on here, even those that message me me with vulgarity and offers of money get a polite no in response.

By *effers5Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"If the men in here werent so painfully desperate, the the women wouldnt get so many mails, even the awful looking ones. Ye have only yerselves to blame, my fellow gents"

Brilliant

over a year ago

"If the men in here werent so painfully desperate, the the women wouldnt get so many mails, even the awful looking ones. Ye have only yerselves to blame, my fellow gents

Brilliant

"

Don't encourage him please

over a year ago

"If the men in here werent so painfully desperate, the the women wouldnt get so many mails, even the awful looking ones. Ye have only yerselves to blame, my fellow gents

Brilliant

Don't encourage him please

"

Damn age restrictions

over a year ago

I wouldn't answer any mail from , a couple that's saying its only the male looking for a meet. He might have better luck if he opened his own account.

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"Politeness can be in short supply from men and women on here, even those that message me me with vulgarity and offers of money get a polite no in response. "
how much were you offered

over a year ago

Not surprised my question wasn't answered

over a year ago

"Not surprised my question wasn't answered "

Why?

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Are they rude or do they just not reply to messages? "

....or both?

over a year ago

"Are they rude or do they just not reply to messages?

....or both? "

I'd say the latter

over a year ago

Well I do any1 it not a girlfriend where looking fr it simple fun I'm after had girlfriends fr long enough no swllow in me if u understand the beauty behind big girls and weight come frm stress off working I hav help a 100 bigger woman lose weight and my god they looked amazing now I have I total different inside to bigger and thinner woman and I'm in pretty gd shape myself so u would think I wouldn't be interested but fr a healthy lifestyle it best too stay in a healthy weight but I no that nothing ta do about mean woman on this site it just simply they don't have the manner to say sorry I'm not interested and one other thing u can't knw if ur not interested if u haven't see the guy or without having a conversation to gt to knw the person but fr me I'd rather meet fr a coffee and see hw things go and if don't go well so be it but yes there is rude woman on here but fuk them leave them to what there gd at there just ill 24/7 lol??

over a year ago

Some do reply but generally they don't.I think now I'm just going to wait for m&g.A reply for a chat even to no thanks would be better than nothing.I'm always up for a chat or a coffee meet that's why I joint the site.

By *verready32Man
over a year ago

omagh

Mrs B

I am tired of hearing about all the mails women have to deal with if they use the filters it would be very easy to answer all mails iam sure of it....and I know fab rules state a no reply is a reply of no interest but I think its still rude to not answer and just delete...my husband doesn't play alone but if he did I think he should get the respect he deserves as a fellow human..."

Well said. Thats what the filters are for, can see me being filtered out now lol! But if im being honest, I haven't really come across any rude ladies or couples. But maybe cos I always try to be polite, and if told no thanks then that fine.

By *anny Boy31Man
over a year ago

Belfast all over the Uk and Ireland

I totally agree. I try to be nice to everyone on here including guys that hit me up when I clearly state that I'm straight.

It's nice to be nice and a simple no thanks wud do the job grand

Mrs B "

over a year ago

"If the men in here werent so painfully desperate, the the women wouldnt get so many mails, even the awful looking ones. Ye have only yerselves to blame, my fellow gents"

I'm beginning to like your posts lol

I'm just rude hahaha

Post new Message to Thread