Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Cam experiences

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hi guys, ì m curoius to ask if some of you never had experience as a camgirl / camboy / couple ... I mean like be behind the camera for some extra money and for fun

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *herry blossem2Woman
over a year ago

louth

"Hi guys, ì m curoius to ask if some of you never had experience as a camgirl / camboy / couple ... I mean like be behind the camera for some extra money and for fun "

how much €€€€€€€€€€€€€

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I played with an lovely young English lady from here on cam when she came to visit me in France. We had planned on going to some of the swingers clubs in Cannes. But due to storms, we were forced to stay at anchor just of Golfe Jaun. We decided to play on cam as she regularly uses the chat rooms to keep in contact with friends. She has no problem showing her face but was anxious about playing on cam. We choose to sign into my account and use the Irish room. I was new to the whole cam thing. But we're able to talk (so no need to type everything) I really enjoyed it, as being watched or having other people present always makes me put an extra hard shift in. We got chatting to some people and have since become good friends.

over a year ago

I've only ever cammed twice on here.....on both occasions I felt quite self conscious...but it was easier the second time so I can see that people would get into it..

..think if you have free time it could pass away a few otherwise empty hours!!...

..and op..there will be a queue...lol...

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"..and op..there will be a queue...lol... "

Ahah lady is an exhibitionist, she loves to show herself, so we thought why not?

We will let you know if and where she will start

I think we're gonna give it a chance!

Thanks guys

Hope you will have a super hot weekend

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Just make sure your camera man/woman doesn't show your face when you're distracted

over a year ago

"Hi guys, ì m curoius to ask if some of you never had experience as a camgirl / camboy / couple ... I mean like be behind the camera for some extra money and for fun

how much €€€€€€€€€€€€€ "

lol maybe Krona !

By *uperonelmoMan
over a year ago

MILAN (ITALY)

I do some exibit on cam4 just to collect some tokes to spend with greedy girls eheh

By *uperonelmoMan
over a year ago

MILAN (ITALY)

(Ah tra l'altro compaesani)

Post new Message to Thread