Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

How do i get more replys

Jump to newest

By *emnant12 OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

Hi just wodering if anyone can help me out dont seem to be getin much replys from messages any tips

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

You probably need to attach a good few cock pics to your messages.

By *ord Willy McFuck-BucketMan
over a year ago

newcastle

Send well thought out legible messages.

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Also, try and keep the messages short and to the point e.g. Hi,wanna fuck ????

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi just wodering if anyone can help me out dont seem to be getin much replys from messages any tips "

Send better messages

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Develop an interest with people on here, post something interesting and random and have the craic you'll soon find who you might click with and they'll remember your username and will more than likely reply to a mail from you, good luck man

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

And if that doesn't work like me you won't be awaiting a reply cause ya can't message anyone that has you blocked, the blocks are great too cause they show you all the people pretending not to like you

By *ungdublinguyMan
over a year ago

Dublin/Leitrim

18-99 this age range shows you're after whatever you can get or you where lazy filling in your profile.

The use of the word clean in your about section sounds weird but that just may be me.

Your about section is two lines this is the equivolant of "I like sex" it's your chance to get across some aspects of your personality and to put into words what you want, do you want a smart lady or not? Are you experienced with couples?

Think about it from a female POV and remember men are more visual than woman with attraction and desire, and change up the profile pub for not a straight on pic angles and lighting can be a huge help, google rule of thirds for composition help.

By *emnant12 OP   Man
over a year ago

louth

"18-99 this age range shows you're after whatever you can get or you where lazy filling in your profile.

The use of the word clean in your about section sounds weird but that just may be me.

Your about section is two lines this is the equivolant of "I like sex" it's your chance to get across some aspects of your personality and to put into words what you want, do you want a smart lady or not? Are you experienced with couples?

Think about it from a female POV and remember men are more visual than woman with attraction and desire, and change up the profile pub for not a straight on pic angles and lighting can be a huge help, google rule of thirds for composition help. "

tanks mate

By *cl2010Couple
over a year ago

cork

OKtrends and dataclysm cover this kind of thing really well. Worth a read if you like data more than anecdotes

over a year ago

By *ohn MingoMan
over a year ago

Dublin

"And if that doesn't work like me you won't be awaiting a reply cause ya can't message anyone that has you blocked, the blocks are great too cause they show you all the people pretending not to like you "

pretending?

over a year ago

"You probably need to attach a good few cock pics to your messages."

over a year ago

"Also, try and keep the messages short and to the point e.g. Hi,wanna fuck ????"

Hahahahaha. Too much......

over a year ago

"Hi just wodering if anyone can help me out dont seem to be getin much replys from messages any tips "

Attach plenty of cock pics from different angles.

Mix it up by using a Sky remote too.

Ladies on here cannot resist a guy who measures up to a Sky remote

over a year ago

"Hi just wodering if anyone can help me out dont seem to be getin much replys from messages any tips

Attach plenty of cock pics from different angles.

Mix it up by using a Sky remote too.

Ladies on here cannot resist a guy who measures up to a Sky remote "

Post new Message to Thread