Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

whats ur fantasy??

Jump to newest

By *excock OP   Man
over a year ago

waterford

Mine would be a 3some with 2 bisexual ladies..

Love the idea of 2 women sharing my c##k.. pleasuring each other and me at the same time

What's Urs??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

my fantasy on this site is to meet a genuinely single male (whos genuinely actually single ) who has his own teeth hair a personality and a sense of humour , who knows how to pleasure a woman FIRST before taking his own pleasure , who has manners , is well groomed , is not a odd ball and lasts more the 3 mins at the actual sex Surprisingly enough , theres not many here who actually fulfill that criteria , so it will likely remain a fantasy

over a year ago

To have a hot naked woman to myself for few hours. Preferably she has big boobs

I made myself a little wet there

over a year ago

"

I made myself a little wet there "

over a year ago

"my fantasy on this site is to meet a genuinely single male (whos genuinely actually single ) who has his own teeth hair a personality and a sense of humour , who knows how to pleasure a woman FIRST before taking his own pleasure , who has manners , is well groomed , is not a odd ball and lasts more the 3 mins at the actual sex Surprisingly enough , theres not many here who actually fulfill that criteria , so it will likely remain a fantasy "

Hahaha....Brilliant!

over a year ago

"To have a hot naked woman to myself for few hours. Preferably she has big boobs

Oh hello

over a year ago

A week alone in a luxury cabin on a tropical island with a nice beach and beautiful clear water, a few slabs of ice cold Heineken, a barbeque, an recorder player with all my fav music on vinyl, no internet, no phone and no TV,one can dream eh

By *elax!Man
over a year ago

Limerick

A mmf with a hot couple or two singles who like drama free meets!

over a year ago

Dvp is on my bucket list definitely!

over a year ago

My ultimate fab fantasy Is to have a bi mmf

over a year ago

"To have a hot naked woman to myself for few hours. Preferably she has big boobs

I made myself a little wet there

Oh hello "

Hello yourself

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"my fantasy on this site is to meet a genuinely single male (whos genuinely actually single ) who has his own teeth hair a personality and a sense of humour , who knows how to pleasure a woman FIRST before taking his own pleasure , who has manners , is well groomed , is not a odd ball and lasts more the 3 mins at the actual sex Surprisingly enough , theres not many here who actually fulfill that criteria , so it will likely remain a fantasy "
jaysus there ya go talking about me

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

My fantasy two or more women pissing all over my face and body after I fucked and sucked each and every one of them, pretty hot, fairly golden and real kinky

By *eltic CplCouple
over a year ago

Kildare

"Mine would be a 3some with 2 bisexual ladies..

Love the idea of 2 women sharing my c##k.. pleasuring each other and me at the same time

What's Urs??"

Been lucky enough to be in that picture lol

over a year ago

"A week alone in a luxury cabin on a tropical island with a nice beach and beautiful clear water, a few slabs of ice cold Heineken, a barbeque, an recorder player with all my fav music on vinyl, no internet, no phone and no TV,one can dream eh"

Heaven! Tho Bud for Heineken. And don't forget the batteries for the music player

over a year ago

"A week alone in a luxury cabin on a tropical island with a nice beach and beautiful clear water, a few slabs of ice cold Heineken, a barbeque, an recorder player with all my fav music on vinyl, no internet, no phone and no TV,one can dream eh"

Mind if I join ya? I'll bring a few beers and me records. Sounds great!

over a year ago

"A week alone in a luxury cabin on a tropical island with a nice beach and beautiful clear water, a few slabs of ice cold Heineken, a barbeque, an recorder player with all my fav music on vinyl, no internet, no phone and no TV,one can dream eh

Mind if I join ya? I'll bring a few beers and me records. Sounds great!"

I'm going as well - I've hundreds of vinyls

over a year ago

"A week alone in a luxury cabin on a tropical island with a nice beach and beautiful clear water, a few slabs of ice cold Heineken, a barbeque, an recorder player with all my fav music on vinyl, no internet, no phone and no TV,one can dream eh

Mind if I join ya? I'll bring a few beers and me records. Sounds great!

I'm going as well - I've hundreds of vinyls"

My kinda woman. Listening to me records at the mo'

over a year ago

Youve been meeting the wrong men darling.....

over a year ago

My greatest fantasy would be that we have a little collection to make this dream come through for them, Well collect just enough to cover the out bound part of the trip really , All conditional that its confirmed in writing that there is zero access to the internet on the proposed tropical island of course .

over a year ago

My greatest fantasy would be that we have a little collection to make this dream come through for them, Well collect just enough to cover the out bound part of the trip really , All conditional that its confirmed in writing that there is zero access to the internet on the proposed tropical island of course ."

No not them, just me....let the collection begin!!! Ill contact my lawyer and have the no internet contract drawn up...

over a year ago

Sex in space zero gravity

over a year ago

Think we've pretty much covered them all at this point! But maybe going to a meet and it turns out to be Manu Bennett! Mmmmm

Sam

over a year ago

Oh ive a feew still left to do .. hopefully over the summer ..

# bi mmf

#to be fucked blindfolded by at least 5-6 men cum on

over a year ago

My fantasy is to be debt free. Fuckin mortgage.

By *excock OP   Man
over a year ago

waterford

"Oh ive a feew still left to do .. hopefully over the summer ..

# bi mmf

#to be fucked blindfolded by at least 5-6 men cum on

"

That sounds very hot!! The blindfolded thing..

Are you blindfolded or is it us men?

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/16 10:18:27]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/04/16 10:18:33]

over a year ago

well hello there

over a year ago

An orgy...now..not a party..or a social..but a proper full on group of chilled out people in a very quiet little hideaway for a weekend with enough food and drinks and toons to keep everyone occupied amidst the debauchery......was going to organise one for first weekend in july...but fab has ground the idea out of me once more!!!

over a year ago

"An orgy...now..not a party..or a social..but a proper full on group of chilled out people in a very quiet little hideaway for a weekend with enough food and drinks and toons to keep everyone occupied amidst the debauchery......was going to organise one for first weekend in july...but fab has ground the idea out of me once more!!!"

Ah go on...just organise it already

over a year ago

"An orgy...now..not a party..or a social..but a proper full on group of chilled out people in a very quiet little hideaway for a weekend with enough food and drinks and toons to keep everyone occupied amidst the debauchery......was going to organise one for first weekend in july...but fab has ground the idea out of me once more!!!

Ah go on...just organise it already "

..haha...with my new flexible frame!!!

..ya,wanna cum...

over a year ago

"An orgy...now..not a party..or a social..but a proper full on group of chilled out people in a very quiet little hideaway for a weekend with enough food and drinks and toons to keep everyone occupied amidst the debauchery......was going to organise one for first weekend in july...but fab has ground the idea out of me once more!!!

Ah go on...just organise it already

..haha...with my new flexible frame!!!

..ya,wanna cum..."

I might do if you officially invite me

over a year ago

I'm gonna get the bank holiday weekend over me and maybe revisit this...

By *cltdCouple
over a year ago

moira/belfast

Just a night away hotel large bath a shower for two good food and wine. Simple pleasures. Enjoying each other's company with no time restrictions.

over a year ago

I made myself a little wet there well hello there "

Hi

over a year ago

We all know what mine is.........

By *herry blossem2Woman
over a year ago

louth

"We all know what mine is.........

"

do we?

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"We all know what mine is.........

do we?"

Let it out there

Miss Cherryblossem

over a year ago

For this site I'd say this fantasy is 50% of single girls on here. It's definitely mine anyway

Post new Message to Thread