Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

being blocked question ?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Was wondering if being blocked by someone makes their messages to you disappear? Was messaging someone and they asked if I had a face pic, I said yeah but I'm ugly and they everything disappears. Sorry if this is a thick question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dunno..noone has ever blocked me...

.(yes it does...all correspondence goes.)

over a year ago

"Dunno..noone has ever blocked me...

.(yes it does...all correspondence goes.)"

So sympathetic!

I'm sure your meant to say "awk don't be hard on yourself man your prob not ugly, chin up!!"

By *oubleDeesCouple
over a year ago

belfast, northern ireland

If you have messaged someone, then they block you, your messages still stay in there inbox. But if you have attached a pic you can remove the attachment so has they don't keep your pic.

over a year ago

I get blocked to it happens so don't be worrying your not alone

over a year ago

"Was wondering if being blocked by someone makes their messages to you disappear? Was messaging someone and they asked if I had a face pic, I said yeah but I'm ugly and they everything disappears. Sorry if this is a thick question "

If you're blocked the messages remain. If the profile has been suspended by admin all messages disappear.

over a year ago

"Was wondering if being blocked by someone makes their messages to you disappear? Was messaging someone and they asked if I had a face pic, I said yeah but I'm ugly and they everything disappears. Sorry if this is a thick question "

Why in the name of god did ya say your ugly?

over a year ago

Aw poor pet, I'm sure your not ugly! Don't be so hard on yourself, everyone has a type and I'm sure you make plenty go weak at the knees, never sell yourself short x

over a year ago

Eh I'm exactly ugly it was just a bit of self deprecating banter , wasn't going to send my face pic to someone with no pics

over a year ago

"Eh I'm exactly ugly it was just a bit of self deprecating banter , wasn't going to send my face pic to someone with no pics "

Your exactly ugly? What does that mean

over a year ago

"Eh I'm exactly ugly it was just a bit of self deprecating banter , wasn't going to send my face pic to someone with no pics

Your exactly ugly? What does that mean"

meant not exactly ugly or not ugly at all

Post new Message to Thread