Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Legal Highs

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

These kids and their legal Highs. In my day we went and sat on the bog for half an hour until your legs went to sleep then got up and fell into fits of hysterics.

Now its all MDMA,MDF and PVA Glue.

Simpler times folks. Simpler times

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

MDF

But ehhh... did nobody tell you? MDMA definitely isn't legal

over a year ago

Aye but they're only small so it's grand

over a year ago

"MDF

But ehhh... did nobody tell you? MDMA definitely isn't legal "

mdma is far from legal

over a year ago

"MDF

But ehhh... did nobody tell you? MDMA definitely isn't legal "

Smoking medium density fibreboard doesn't sound all that appealing. Youth of today, eh?

over a year ago

What about PVA Glue tho? If it's not illegal it should be. I know a lad got his hands stuck together. Now he can't clap no matter how appreciative he is

Awful sad

over a year ago

There are legal highs, illegal highs and accepted illegal highs (where the Guard will take what they find on you, wag their finger and send you on your way). All are so easily acessable. That's the scary thing. When I was a kid I wouldn't have had a clue where to get any drug. Now I probably get offered once a week on my way to work!

over a year ago

"There are legal highs, illegal highs and accepted illegal highs (where the Guard will take what they find on you, wag their finger and send you on your way). All are so easily acessable. That's the scary thing. When I was a kid I wouldn't have had a clue where to get any drug. Now I probably get offered once a week on my way to work!"

I'd walk a different route if I were you!

That's genuinely worrying.

I've never been randomly offered drugs anywhere I've gone. And no, I don't live in a very affluent area.

over a year ago

"There are legal highs, illegal highs and accepted illegal highs (where the Guard will take what they find on you, wag their finger and send you on your way). All are so easily acessable. That's the scary thing. When I was a kid I wouldn't have had a clue where to get any drug. Now I probably get offered once a week on my way to work!

I've never been randomly offered drugs anywhere I've gone. And no, I don't live in a very affluent area."

Areas like Connolly Station, near Pearse St (back of the Police station!). Hard to avoid on my route. They typically walk 20 feet past you and shout their offer from there.

By *hristian GingerMan
over a year ago

Th'on place over yonder

EVERYTHING should be made legal with a regulatory body set up - throughout history prohibition has NEVER worked.

FACT based, open & free education on ALL aspects of these substances is what's needed - we are adults and, given the right information, should be allowed to make up our OWN minds on what to do with our OWN bodies.

I do believe though that age restrictions should be placed on each substance separately and with state/government run dispensaries that would keep an eye on an individuals substance withdrawls, to be able to better offer HELP & SUPPORT to any that they feel is losing control or is abusing the substance/s

That's my 2 lines worth

By *-ManMan
over a year ago

Kark

Careful snorting the cocaine that's sold as plant food, if you take to much you'll turn into a tomato

over a year ago

"EVERYTHING should be made legal with a regulatory body set up - throughout history prohibition has NEVER worked.

FACT based, open & free education on ALL aspects of these substances is what's needed - we are adults and, given the right information, should be allowed to make up our OWN minds on what to do with our OWN bodies.

I do believe though that age restrictions should be placed on each substance separately and with state/government run dispensaries that would keep an eye on an individuals substance withdrawls, to be able to better offer HELP & SUPPORT to any that they feel is losing control or is abusing the substance/s

That's my 2 lines worth "

Perfectly sensible. Regulate manufacturing and supply chain. Take criminals out of the loop.

By *heoldhippyMan
over a year ago

Midleton

"EVERYTHING should be made legal with a regulatory body set up - throughout history prohibition has NEVER worked.

That's my 2 lines worth Perfectly sensible. Regulate manufacturing and supply chain. Take criminals out of the loop. "

It's an approach that seems to be working in Portugal

over a year ago

"There are legal highs, illegal highs and accepted illegal highs (where the Guard will take what they find on you, wag their finger and send you on your way). All are so easily acessable. That's the scary thing. When I was a kid I wouldn't have had a clue where to get any drug. Now I probably get offered once a week on my way to work!

I've never been randomly offered drugs anywhere I've gone. And no, I don't live in a very affluent area."

Move!

Post new Message to Thread