Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Skydive

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Anyone ever done skydive before I've signed up to do 1 for youth suicide prevention Ireland

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Ya did one in Australia a few years ago. Was great craic. Make sure you use the toilet before hand!!!!!!!

over a year ago

Yes done one in Australia about 10 years ago,14,0000 feet,the jump from the plane door was the hardest part, bet amazing freefall about a minute, enjoy for a great cause,

over a year ago

"Yes done one in Australia about 10 years ago,14,0000 feet,the jump from the plane door was the hardest part, bet amazing freefall about a minute, enjoy for a great cause, "

It is an amazing feeling alright. Ur legs go like jelly before you jump out the door but the feeling u get when you land on the ground is unreal. Enjoy it.

over a year ago

It's 14,50001 jump it's not my ideal thing jumping out of plane buts for a good cause so I'll give it a go

over a year ago

Did one in Oz few years ago it was amazing I actually couldn't believe I did it

Jumping out of a plane like hello!!

I fid a tandem one so bi was attached to guy doing it

No way I'd have done it solo I'd have forgotten to pull the cord or something lol

over a year ago

"Did one in Oz few years ago it was amazing I actually couldn't believe I did it

Jumping out of a plane like hello!!

I fid a tandem one so bi was attached to guy doing it

No way I'd have done it solo I'd have forgotten to pull the cord or something lol"

I can't believe I'm actually doing it I do be paranoid when flying now going to jump out of 1 it's only the cause I'm doing it for only for that ya would never get me to near the door on a plane

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

remember its neither the jumping out of the plane or the fall that will kill you its hitting the ground

over a year ago

"remember its neither the jumping out of the plane or the fall that will kill you its hitting the ground "
I don't plan on hitting the ground

Post new Message to Thread