Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

pierced cocks

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just wondering if any ladies have been with guys who have their cocks pierced and does it offer any extra stimulation ?

Mrs M

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I was with a guy who had an Apadravya piercing, which goes vertically through the head of the penis so it rubs off your g-spot. The first time I was with him he had to take it out cos it was hurting me (he was very big though) but when I got used to it, it was great. Nice stimulation!

over a year ago

Can I just say.....ouch....

over a year ago

I have been with a guy who's pierced.. Made no difference to me

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Only oral...and yes it was nice for the novelty.... I wasn't sure how it would work with a condom so didn't would Like to try but can't see Mr going for it

over a year ago

Davie!! i can be the next u can try with my pearl in my cock very soon!! Maybe on May!! Ladys put on the queue.

over a year ago

Does a tounge ring add to oral sex if a female has it done?

over a year ago

Pierce brosnan is a bit of a cock. Does that count?

over a year ago

"Pierce brosnan is a bit of a cock. Does that count? "

By *hiteKniteMan
over a year ago

Nearby

I have mine done, a bar through the frenum, just under the head of my cock. Definitely feels better for me and have never had any complaints from ladies. Best way is from behind so it massages the gspot.

I had oral from a girl with a tongue piercing too and it felt quite nice, maybe she was just particularly good though!

Definitely worth doing from my point of view anyway

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"Just wondering if any ladies have been with guys who have their cocks pierced and does it offer any extra stimulation ?

Mrs M "

i think for safer sex you have to take them out to prevent risk of condom tear - well that's what i do with mine . ?

By *emnant12Man
over a year ago

louth

"Just wondering if any ladies have been with guys who have their cocks pierced and does it offer any extra stimulation ?

Mrs M "

I have a pierced cock maybe i can help with your question

By *hristian GingerMan
over a year ago

Th'on place over yonder

At the moment I have only got 2 bars with balls at the lower end of the shaft so they don't really do anything for anyone, but I did have 7 in total at 1 point, running the full lengh of the underside of the shaft. They were a mixture of bar/balls & CRB (rings).

The GF at the time loved them, said she could feel them bumping along as I thrust - from behind hit her best but could do both.

The rings I could never feel but the bar/ball I could.

Condoms went on alright and I never ripped or tore any but getting them off was a bit trickier, even when soft, yet doable.

The biggest hangup tho, keeping them & your cock clean - you have no idea until you have them what this really entails.... (1 of the reasons I am down to 2)

As for oral and being and/or having a wank, just as long as you or your partner keep them in mind, it's pretty much business as usual, well nearly.... You will jingle when wanking

over a year ago

"Does a tounge ring add to oral sex if a female has it done? "

The best oral sex I've ever had was from a special lady with several tongue & mouth piercings..... It was simply Euphoric!

Sadly she is no longer on fab...,,

Cat

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

Ray has an albert piercing and its goooodddd!

Debs x

Post new Message to Thread