Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Do you struggle to orgasm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

A common misconception is that the ability to orgasm is within a person’s control – dependent upon their confidence, sexual openness or ability to trust.

Furthermore, many people also suggest that it is the size of a penis or the sexual prowess of a partner that determines whether climax will be reached during intercourse.

And so, people who struggle to orgasm often feel as if it is their own fault.

But, scientists discovered that a person's ability to reach orgasm is largely dependent upon their own anatomy – and as such, is beyond their control.

For men, the signals between their brain, spinal cord and penis must be functioning properly.

And for women, the migration of their clitoris during sex dictates whether they can orgasm.

Study author Dr Jason Siegel, of Mayo Clinic, said 'This gives us a more scientific and anatomical basis for why people aren’t achieving orgasm than just the societal feelings of penis size or G-spot placement.

Contrary to popular belief the best positions to ensure female orgasm involve front entry of the penis, rather than rear entry.

The position commonly known as 'doggy style' was not found to stimulate the vaginal wall as much as other positions.

Researchers noted the results from MRI scans of couples having sex.

Rather, women were more likely to experience vaginal stimulation in the 'missionary' and 'cowgirl' positions (where the woman is on top but facing forwards, away from her partner).

Dr Siegel said: 'If a woman is trying to achieve a vaginal orgasm, it seems like it tends to be more successful if the front wall of the vagina is more stimulated.'

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Been reading the Daily Mail have you

over a year ago

"A common misconception is that the ability to orgasm is within a person’s control – dependent upon their confidence, sexual openness or ability to trust.

Furthermore, many people also suggest that it is the size of a penis or the sexual prowess of a partner that determines whether climax will be reached during intercourse.

But, scientists discovered that a person's ability to reach orgasm is largely dependent upon their own anatomy – and as such, is beyond their control.

For men, the signals between their brain, spinal cord and penis must be functioning properly.

And for women, the migration of their clitoris during sex dictates whether they can orgasm.

Study author Dr Jason Siegel, of Mayo Clinic, said 'This gives us a more scientific and anatomical basis for why people aren’t achieving orgasm than just the societal feelings of penis size or G-spot placement.

Contrary to popular belief the best positions to ensure female orgasm involve front entry of the penis, rather than rear entry.

The position commonly known as 'doggy style' was not found to stimulate the vaginal wall as much as other positions.

Rather, women were more likely to experience vaginal stimulation in the 'missionary' and 'cowgirl' positions (where the woman is on top but facing forwards, away from her partner).

Dr Siegel said: 'If a woman is trying to achieve a vaginal orgasm, it seems like it tends to be more successful if the front wall of the vagina is more stimulated.'

"

I managed to work that one out for myself

over a year ago

"Been reading the Daily Mail have you "

Only for the Sport

over a year ago

"Been reading the Daily Mail have you "

Only for the Sport

over a year ago

I'd no idea my clit migrated anywhere

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"I'd no idea my clit migrated anywhere "

its like geese it migrates south in the winter

over a year ago

You need to adapt/change position to the shape/hang of the cock to hit the button. Doggy can be perfect if he's a hanger.

over a year ago

"A common misconception is that the ability to orgasm is within a person’s control – dependent upon their confidence, sexual openness or ability to trust.

"

That's why me on top always delivers multiple orgasms

Cat

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

I managed to work that one out for myself "

So did I that's another reason why I put up my thread 'man enough....' the other day.

over a year ago

Sometimes Kaizer's mojo migrates to warmer climates

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

I struggle for about twenty seconds or so

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 06/04/16 13:08:08]

over a year ago

This first sentence..

'A common misconception is that the ability to orgasm is within a person’s control'

...is contradicting the rest of the article.

It says we cant control our ability to orgasm, and then goes on to tell us what positions you can use to control our ability to orgasm.

over a year ago

What's this orgasm you speak of ???

over a year ago

I don't struggle. Quite d opposite in fact!!.missus is a different story

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

So the signals from my cock trough my spinal cord to my brain is working that's a relief

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"I'd no idea my clit migrated anywhere "

Lmao lol... you're response made me laugh..thanks

I wonder where it goes?? Its hard enough finding it when its staring straight at ya

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

Cat "

I think you on top would give anyone multiple orgasms!

Amazing new pics

over a year ago

Wish my clit would bring the rest of me when it migrates.

On a related note, someone once told me I had the smallest clit he'd ever seen. I took it as a personal insult

over a year ago

Hold up a second, has anyone ever had an MRI here? I can't imagine being able to achieve any orgasm in one of those machines!!

over a year ago

Smaller clit gives good orgasm

over a year ago

Clit size is a strange one alright some tiny some pretty big.

I plan to carry out a completely unscientific study on this and need as many female volunteers as possible.

Pms welcome

over a year ago

Cat

I think you on top would give anyone multiple orgasms!

Amazing new pics "

Lol.. Thank you

over a year ago

Is all in the brain the way you breath bla bla bla I be here for ages if u atractive to the person and if both spend time to discover each others body's then everyone can have an orgasm for those who think they can't orgasm try tantra or just relax more

over a year ago

"

Go DoubleUB & all your research info!!

I would totally be in agreement re this research... The positions they say are optimal for reaching orgasm work best for moi

over a year ago

Agree if I cum at all from intercourse it's when I'm in reverse cowgirl position or on top with both sitting upright.

over a year ago

"Agree if I cum at all from intercourse it's when I'm in reverse cowgirl position or on top with both sitting upright. "

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Do I struggle with what ahhh what ahhh ahhh ahh fuck doesn't matter never mind

over a year ago

My orgasms are like buses, you could be waiting ages for one and then three come together

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Feck that. I'd have got a taxi.

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"My orgasms are like buses, you could be waiting ages for one and then three come together "

Id love to be there when yr buses come in

over a year ago

"My orgasms are like buses, you could be waiting ages for one and then three come together

Id love to be there when yr buses come in"

Aw sweet, it can get a bit wet though

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

"My orgasms are like buses, you could be waiting ages for one and then three come together

Id love to be there when yr buses come in Aw sweet, it can get a bit wet though "

you could soak my face Mrs curvy anytime

over a year ago

Id love to be there when yr buses come in Aw sweet, it can get a bit wet though you could soak my face Mrs curvy anytime "

lol be careful what you wish for with me, I always deliver might make you gargle it in your mouth if I'm feeling bold x

By *ig al100Man
over a year ago

Drogheda

Id love to be there when yr buses come in Aw sweet, it can get a bit wet though you could soak my face Mrs curvy anytime lol be careful what you wish for with me, I always deliver might make you gargle it in your mouth if I'm feeling bold x"

I'd swallow and you could pee in my face and mouth too, I love it

By *ichael McCarthyMan
over a year ago

Lucan

Ah heeeeere!

By *onnieBMan
over a year ago

In the middle

Hat tip:

Cowgirl is girl on top facing the man. Reverse cowgirl is where she is on top but facing away. But hey both are good!

Cool post tho bro! ??

over a year ago

"Wish my clit would bring the rest of me when it migrates.

BRILLIANT!

On a related note, someone once told me I had the smallest clit he'd ever seen. I took it as a personal insult "

Someone here says you have "A lovely little clit" and nothing wrong with the way it works!

over a year ago

"Hold up a second, has anyone ever had an MRI here? I can't imagine being able to achieve any orgasm in one of those machines!! "

Indeed, someone who had one recently told me it involved keeping very still for an extended period.

over a year ago

Missionary and cowgirl are my favourite positions. Doggy is my least favourite.

It's not a coincidence

over a year ago

Besides maybe best position for lady to come missionary and cowgirl also brill for seeing each others expressions which is an aphrodisiac in itself. Love a ladies face as she cums.

over a year ago

"...Love a ladies face as she cums. "

Maybe she was trying to hold a fart in?

over a year ago

"...Love a ladies face as she cums.

Maybe she was trying to hold a fart in? "

....yeuch!

But....now that I think about it........maybe that wasn't brown nail varnish on the sheets......

By *0shadesofashWoman
over a year ago

DUBLIN

I don't have a problem cumming can do it in a few seconds

By *ublin_hungMan
over a year ago

Fundalk

I have been known to take my time !!!!

Depends how comfortable I feel is what I have found.

P.S.

WB I tried your thumbs up advice

Fucking gold

By *BW FEMME FATALECouple
over a year ago

Craigavon

I'm a lucky girl.

I can have nipple orgasms...

over a year ago

Sex in an MRI...must be pygmies

By *amdublinMan
over a year ago

Paris

[Removed by poster at 06/04/16 23:39:33]

By *amdublinMan
over a year ago

Paris

"Wish my clit would bring the rest of me when it migrates.

BRILLIANT!

On a related note, someone once told me I had the smallest clit he'd ever seen. I took it as a personal insult

Someone here says you have "A lovely little clit" and nothing wrong with the way it works!

"

works nd ymmy

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/16 12:24:08]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 07/04/16 12:26:32]

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

Id love to be there when yr buses come in Aw sweet, it can get a bit wet though "

The wetter the better, Deeeeelish

By *ussyLicker1971Man
over a year ago

DDD12

"I have been known to take my time !!!!

Depends how comfortable I feel is what I have found.

P.S.

WB I tried your thumbs up advice

Fucking gold

"

What is that, tell me more.

Post new Message to Thread