Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Face pics

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Is it just me or do others find it a little unfair when people demand a face pic after the first message and refuse to continue otherwise when their profile might have little or no pictures of themselves ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Well if there's no attraction then there is no need for long conversations, best to get the facepics out of the way early, in my opinion

over a year ago

I think it's unfair but I'm bald and don't take a great pic

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I'm on about the people who refuse to send first be it a face one or any pic at all really

By *ean299Man
over a year ago

Lucan

I do not understand people insisting on face pics with the first message or they will block you particularly when they have no pics at all.

I insist on discretion so would like some interaction before swapping private pics.

over a year ago

"I'm on about the people who refuse to send first be it a face one or any pic at all really "

Well look at it this way, if its you that contacts someone then that means you are interested in them, b4 they converse with you further they want to see if they're interested in you, by seeing a facepic, if you don't want to give it then don't, its no skin off their nose seeing that it wasn't them who contacted you, unfair? Sure but there's sweet feck all ya can do about it I'm afraid

over a year ago

I imagine some prefer to use it as just another, perhaps more effective, filter.

Obviously you don't have to send anything you don't want to but it gives people more to go off, as to whether they wish to carry on. Conversely, If you're contacting someone first then there must be a reason to do so, they may want a reason back basically.

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

face pics work for me but I am a ridiculously handsome bastard even if I do say so myself.

tongue firmly in cheek.

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Is it just me or do others find it a little unfair when people demand a face pic after the first message and refuse to continue otherwise when their profile might have little or no pictures of themselves ? "

Id always be wary of someone demanding a face pic.. id always check their veris first

Sometimes you find the ones screaming for a face pic have either no veris or a handful of dodgy ones..could just be pic grabbers.

If I find that the couple/lady is genuine I may send a face pic..it'll depend on how sexy their pics are or how horny I am lol

Usually I don't send unless Iv chatted for more than 5 mins

over a year ago

In a ladies opinion , I like to see face pics fairly early on.. I won't be doing any sort of play no matter If your the next top model if I'm not attracted to the face..

Face trumps cock every time for me awful annoying to be chatting a while, then swap and they not your cup of tea or vis versa..

J x

over a year ago

"Is it just me or do others find it a little unfair when people demand a face pic after the first message and refuse to continue otherwise when their profile might have little or no pictures of themselves ?

Id always be wary of someone demanding a face pic.. id always check their veris first

Sometimes you find the ones screaming for a face pic have either no veris or a handful of dodgy ones..could just be pic grabbers.

If I find that the couple/lady is genuine I may send a face pic..it'll depend on how sexy their pics are or how horny I am lol

Usually I don't send unless Iv chatted for more than 5 mins "

So you like to play hard to get then Wex?

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

We don't send face pics so would never ask for them....it has its disadvantages but just the way we do things

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

I don't have any on here.

I never ask for them either.

over a year ago

"I think it's unfair but I'm bald and don't take a great pic "

I'm the same, although I'm not bald...

over a year ago

I never get why some people dont send face pictures at all.... Like attraction is a huge part of swinging obviously,be nothing worse than chatting someone and getting all excited and arranging a meet then turning up to meet a couple with killer bodies and fugly shrek looking faces... What a waste of time that would be,everyone genuine that swings is in the same boat so the discretion thing really is over used tbf

over a year ago

We don't send face pics as we prefer to meet people in the flesh. We have learnt that you cannot predict attraction from a photo and if someone can't be bothered to do a social meet with the possibility of action, then we probably don't want to meet them tbh.

Sam

over a year ago

"In a ladies opinion , I like to see face pics fairly early on.. I won't be doing any sort of play no matter If your the next top model if I'm not attracted to the face..

Face trumps cock every time for me awful annoying to be chatting a while, then swap and they not your cup of tea or vis versa..

J x"

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"We don't send face pics as we prefer to meet people in the flesh. We have learnt that you cannot predict attraction from a photo and if someone can't be bothered to do a social meet with the possibility of action, then we probably don't want to meet them tbh.

Sam"

Agree..its impossible to tell from a PIC alone if we will be attracted to someone we have to do the coffee/drink meet

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

"everyone genuine that swings is in the same boat so the discretion thing really is over used tbf "

That last sentence sums it up genuine u may know ur genuine and so may ur friends but to a stranger they haven't a clue weather ur genuine a pic collector a woman with a fake profile as a man so for alot it takes time to build trust to show their face. There's a lot of profiles that state no face pic with the first msg and ur blocked it's not for me I need to have a feel for who I am chatting with

By *ay and DeborahCouple
over a year ago

Co. Down

"In a ladies opinion , I like to see face pics fairly early on.. I won't be doing any sort of play no matter If your the next top model if I'm not attracted to the face..

J x"

Just this exactly!

Debs x

over a year ago

"We don't send face pics as we prefer to meet people in the flesh. We have learnt that you cannot predict attraction from a photo and if someone can't be bothered to do a social meet with the possibility of action, then we probably don't want to meet them tbh.

Sam

Agree..its impossible to tell from a PIC alone if we will be attracted to someone we have to do the coffee/drink meet "

Absolutely its impossible to know if your going to be attracted completely but face pics give you a good idea to be fair, to be fair for us anyways when you have young kids its not easy to get out even just for a social so if we were to meet with people without seeing what they look like and they turned out to be shrek and his mrs then that would be an utter waste of time as we might not get to be free again for another month or so... Plenty people in the same situation too,each to their own and all that tho

over a year ago

"everyone genuine that swings is in the same boat so the discretion thing really is over used tbf

That last sentence sums it up genuine u may know ur genuine and so may ur friends but to a stranger they haven't a clue weather ur genuine a pic collector a woman with a fake profile as a man so for alot it takes time to build trust to show their face. There's a lot of profiles that state no face pic with the first msg and ur blocked it's not for me I need to have a feel for who I am chatting with "

Nothing wrong with being cautious and taking the time to build trust... I reckon anyone genuine would have no problem with that,but blind dates for us anyway are just unreasonable,people who say no face pics and if you ask they block you are hiding something if you ask me, id be more wary of those people than anyone else actually.....we were chatting to a couple before who have tons of veris and go to alot of partys etc that wouldn't send face pictures and they turned out to be fruitloops and we left for a while

over a year ago

Sam

Agree..its impossible to tell from a PIC alone if we will be attracted to someone we have to do the coffee/drink meet

Absolutely its impossible to know if your going to be attracted completely but face pics give you a good idea to be fair, to be fair for us anyways when you have young kids its not easy to get out even just for a social so if we were to meet with people without seeing what they look like and they turned out to be shrek and his mrs then that would be an utter waste of time as we might not get to be free again for another month or so... Plenty people in the same situation too,each to their own and all that tho"

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"everyone genuine that swings is in the same boat so the discretion thing really is over used tbf

That last sentence sums it up genuine u may know ur genuine and so may ur friends but to a stranger they haven't a clue weather ur genuine a pic collector a woman with a fake profile as a man so for alot it takes time to build trust to show their face. There's a lot of profiles that state no face pic with the first msg and ur blocked it's not for me I need to have a feel for who I am chatting with

Nothing wrong with being cautious and taking the time to build trust... I reckon anyone genuine would have no problem with that,but blind dates for us anyway are just unreasonable,people who say no face pics and if you ask they block you are hiding something if you ask me, id be more wary of those people than anyone else actually.....we were chatting to a couple before who have tons of veris and go to alot of partys etc that wouldn't send face pictures and they turned out to be fruitloops and we left for a while "

Can see why with kids it would be difficult to do a social first but I can't understand if someone says they don't send face pics why you would ask for them its so easy to move along to someone that dose...fortunately for us their are also a lot of ppl who want to meet for a social drink and if it works take it further I can't imagine hopping into bed with someone I had never met regardless of how many face pics I'd seen

over a year ago

Nothing wrong with being cautious and taking the time to build trust... I reckon anyone genuine would have no problem with that,but blind dates for us anyway are just unreasonable,people who say no face pics and if you ask they block you are hiding something if you ask me, id be more wary of those people than anyone else actually.....we were chatting to a couple before who have tons of veris and go to alot of partys etc that wouldn't send face pictures and they turned out to be fruitloops and we left for a while

Can see why with kids it would be difficult to do a social first but I can't understand if someone says they don't send face pics why you would ask for them its so easy to move along to someone that dose...fortunately for us their are also a lot of ppl who want to meet for a social drink and if it works take it further I can't imagine hopping into bed with someone I had never met regardless of how many face pics I'd seen"

Well if people have on their profile they dont send face pics we just dont contact them lol if they say in conversation they dont exchange them then we just say sorry were not for them etc were trying to go for more socials lately because we enjoy the social side of all this too so maybe when we know its only going to be a social few scoops etc it might not make a difference...til now when we meet couples we do in a hotel and have a room there for the night incase we all hit it off,if not least its not a wasted night lol

over a year ago

It's a difficult one really. We used to send face pics but as our preference is for party situations it doesn't make that much difference to us I suppose, as we will get to meet first anyway! Also we have become concerned about security for a number of reasons much more than we used to be on the site

over a year ago

I laugh with this post welcome boy . Here many women think they have the body of sirens , demanding too much, others require stature when they have a crazy pussy . not all clear . A lot demand sometimes cant be accomplish.

over a year ago

"It's a difficult one really. We used to send face pics but as our preference is for party situations it doesn't make that much difference to us I suppose, as we will get to meet first anyway! Also we have become concerned about security for a number of reasons much more than we used to be on the site"

If your mainly into partys sure i guess it wouldnt make a difference for ye

There is alot of scammers and trolls and pic hunters on here aswell so i get people being really cautious... Especially with others robbing pics and using them etc

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"It's a difficult one really. We used to send face pics but as our preference is for party situations it doesn't make that much difference to us I suppose, as we will get to meet first anyway! Also we have become concerned about security for a number of reasons much more than we used to be on the site

There is alot of scammers and trolls and pic hunters on here aswell so i get people being really cautious... Especially with others robbing pics and using them etc "

We prefer parties also for the very reason that it's a social night and you have the opportunity to meet lots of ppl and avoid the need for 20 cups of coffee lol you should try one you might be pleasantly surprised...happy swinging whatever way you do it

over a year ago

"It's a difficult one really. We used to send face pics but as our preference is for party situations it doesn't make that much difference to us I suppose, as we will get to meet first anyway! Also we have become concerned about security for a number of reasons much more than we used to be on the site

There is alot of scammers and trolls and pic hunters on here aswell so i get people being really cautious... Especially with others robbing pics and using them etc

We prefer parties also for the very reason that it's a social night and you have the opportunity to meet lots of ppl and avoid the need for 20 cups of coffee lol you should try one you might be pleasantly surprised...happy swinging whatever way you do it "

Oh we plan to once our daily lives get a bit more consistent

over a year ago

Oh my god 20 cup coffee. I just drink one cup!! .

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

"Oh my god 20 cup coffee. I just drink one cup!! . "

I didn't mean it literally lol

over a year ago

I ask for pix straight away . I dont see the point chating for long periods of time . And yes i send one back even if i dont think there my type is .

over a year ago

"I ask for pix straight away . I dont see the point chating for long periods of time . And yes i send one back even if i dont think there my type is . "

Only fair

over a year ago

"I ask for pix straight away . I dont see the point chating for long periods of time . And yes i send one back even if i dont think there my type is .

Only fair "

I completely agree, we have no problem sending pics even if others are not our taste is the fair, polite and reasonable thing to do we are all people!

Funny enough the more demanding ones are the ones you probably need two paper bags for it(one for them, one for you just in case theirs falls off), and they think they are super hot and handsome! I block and simply dont tolerate anyone that think is above us(we all have life outside and jobs and its important to us) ohhh and those who cant read too Mr swing

over a year ago

Davie i just was joking!! I know it take your time to meet a person.

over a year ago

"Well if there's no attraction then there is no need for long conversations, best to get the facepics out of the way early, in my opinion"

True very true , but it is rather sneaky and underhanded to offer to swap and then just block or ignore. Or I feel its a double standard to demand them and refuse to send them .However quite a lot of people have , wives /husbands / family /careers/business interests they want to protect,so you cant blame them at all for not want to engage in face pic exchange.But sadly general rudeness and bad manners is all too common on here , but that doesn't take away from the fact that there are a lot of decent people on here .

over a year ago

If I was going to ask for a face pic, which I very rarely do, then I'd send one of mine with the request. Likewise, if someone wants to see my beautiful perfection, they need to send theirs with their request.

However, if I get unsolicited face pics I never feel obligated to return one.

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

"I think it's unfair but I'm bald and don't take a great pic

I'm the same, although I'm not bald... "

but you .. Oh wait sry your head !!

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

"If I was going to ask for a face pic, which I very rarely do, then I'd send one of mine with the request. Likewise, if someone wants to see my beautiful perfection, they need to send theirs with their request.

However, if I get unsolicited face pics I never feel obligated to return one. "

over a year ago

I only send a face pic if we're meeting up. Always prefer to chat for a bit first. Up to now most have turned out fine. Only been once or twice where I wasn't attracted after pic so it works for me. If someone isn't interested in chatting without seeing my face first that's their call

over a year ago

"If I was going to ask for a face pic, which I very rarely do, then I'd send one of mine with the request. Likewise, if someone wants to see my beautiful perfection, they need to send theirs with their request.

However, if I get unsolicited face pics I never feel obligated to return one. "

now this is the road to go , and politeness ABU

over a year ago

However, if I get unsolicited face pics I never feel obligated to return one.

now this is the road to go , and politeness ABU"

Thank you

Post new Message to Thread