Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Dude you need to relax with all these threads man

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysus for someone that can't chat your sure as hell putting up enough threads!!!

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Dude you need to relax with all these threads man"

Ok I will lol just best way to chat when you are new only getting used to site

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Jaysus for someone that can't chat your sure as hell putting up enough threads!!!"

Express myself and ask questions on it think I may be overboard and may stop people will get pissed off with me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dude you need to relax with all these threads man

Ok I will lol just best way to chat when you are new only getting used to site"

No its not

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

No its not"

Ok no more then just when I text someone on this I say hi how are yous and get lost after that

Reply privately

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

The best way to get noticed is to join in on topics being discussed on the forum. Youre very young so your age might not go in your favour. Have a laugh and enjoy it. You'll get to know the people here. Best of luck young man

Reply privately

over a year ago

No its not

Ok no more then just when I text someone on this I say hi how are yous and get lost after that "

Hi how are yous messages usually get deleted, see if you can get yourself to a social, but also ask yourself if ya find it so hard to chat with people how are ya gonna react if ya do get yourself a meet and there's a naked guy and chick there expecting ya to perform....fantasy is great, reality is fooking daunting

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"The best way to get noticed is to join in on topics being discussed on the forum. Youre very young so your age might not go in your favour. Have a laugh and enjoy it. You'll get to know the people here. Best of luck young man "

Thank you very much I will injoy hopefully

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

No its not

Ok no more then just when I text someone on this I say hi how are yous and get lost after that

Hi how are yous messages usually get deleted, see if you can get yourself to a social, but also ask yourself if ya find it so hard to chat with people how are ya gonna react if ya do get yourself a meet and there's a naked guy and chick there expecting ya to perform....fantasy is great, reality is fooking daunting"

That is tru actually in person I am quite chatty a bit to much lol and I have experience with women and have a child from a relationship

Reply privately

over a year ago

Calm yourself down a bit with the threads OP. Understand you're eager but patience is key.

You're here 2 weeks, already meet verified, you're arguably well ahead of the curve on that one.

In answer to this thread, yes there are women, and couples, on here that like younger men. From experience age is perhaps not a factor or attraction, though it will be for some, but more how you present yourself and come across; so photos of you giving the finger won't sway someone from a notion of immaturity in a person as young as yourself if I'm being completely honest.

Just be sure to respect age preferences, which are the obvious indicator. Getting involved in the forums is a good start and fair play for that but maybe dial it down a notch lol just enjoy the banter. Look out for socials as well, putting yourself in that non pressure situation and meeting new people will perhaps help you get to know how to approach those you'd like to on here with a message.

Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why not interact/involve yourself on other threads here, you don't need to create your own about the first thing that pops into your head

Try not pressurise yourself or others either, it appears like desperation...

It might seem daunting at first but once you relax it'll be easier to converse and add to the topics.

Hope it works out for you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Calm yourself down a bit with the threads OP. Understand you're eager but patience is key.

You're here 2 weeks, already meet verified, you're arguably well ahead of the curve on that one.

In answer to this thread, yes there are women, and couples, on here that like younger men. From experience age is perhaps not a factor or attraction, though it will be for some, but more how you present yourself and come across; so photos of you giving the finger won't sway someone from a notion of immaturity in a person as young as yourself if I'm being completely honest.

Just be sure to respect age preferences, which are the obvious indicator. Getting involved in the forums is a good start and fair play for that but maybe dial it down a notch lol just enjoy the banter. Look out for socials as well, putting yourself in that non pressure situation and meeting new people will perhaps help you get to know how to approach those you'd like to on here with a message.

Good luck "

Very well put

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Calm yourself down a bit with the threads OP. Understand you're eager but patience is key.

Good luck "

Thanks mate I will look for socials and I took that pic down was the only one I had at the time thanks for advice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just out of sheer curiosity why didn't ya publish your veri?

Reply privately

By *armel and FrancisCouple
over a year ago

North wex

Good luck

Thanks mate I will look for socials and I took that pic down was the only one I had at the time thanks for advice"

Oh and try to resist sending people friends requests without even chatting to them. A lot of people will instantly block u cos of that it smacks of pic hunting. Now u know why ur blocked lol

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Just out of sheer curiosity why didn't ya publish your veri?"

How do I do that I cant think how did it I never met anyone only chatted to a women thats all

Reply privately

over a year ago

But your meet verified, who done that?

Reply privately

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"But your meet verified, who done that?"

Maybe he met her for a chat

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"But your meet verified, who done that?"

Thats what I mean I have not a clue who done that does it say when you go on to my profile

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"But your meet verified, who done that?

Maybe he met her for a chat "

Didnt meet anyone for a chat yet lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Thats what I mean I have not a clue who done that does it say when you go on to my profile"

Go into your account settings, manage verifications and public who it was, also the PIC of ya sticking your finger up is ridiculous,not many people will take ya serious with that, its more suited to bebo

Reply privately

over a year ago

If your on your phone go to the top of your screen and look for account. Hit that. On the left second one down i think it says manage verifications hit that. All the info you need is in there.

Reply privately

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Didnt meet anyone for a chat yet lol"

Theres a green tick on your profile which means youre meet verified. It also says you met a female 5 days ago...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he met her for a chat "

Maybe he was pissed and forgot it, I'd love to know who it was tho, obvs a fake profile, he should out them, make himself a bit more credible

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dude you need to relax with all these threads man"

I was just thinking the same thing

Reply privately

over a year ago

Maybe he was pissed and forgot it, I'd love to know who it was tho, obvs a fake profile, he should out them, make himself a bit more credible"

Definatly!!!

Oh the tension!!!

TELL US WHO IT IS!!!!!!!!

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Maybe he was pissed and forgot it, I'd love to know who it was tho, obvs a fake profile, he should out them, make himself a bit more credible"

I deleted the pic with finger it was childish

Reply privately

over a year ago

Post your veri

Reply privately

over a year ago

And I can tell ya this much, if ya don't reveal who it was ya mayswell delete your account coz no one will take ya serious on here...

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

I dont no how to

Reply privately

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Who put the screw in the tuna ?

Reply privately

By *uelpumpMan
over a year ago

galway city

Post ur vertification, it makes it so easier for us here to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Go to account settings, manage verifications and you see it there, you yourself have said you met no one so its obvs a fake, people will have a lot more respect for ya if ya out the fake profile...if ya don't do it ya mayswell leave because you will never be invited to anything after people read this thread, and believe me a lot of people read the threads, they may not post but they read, so stop fooking about and display the veri so we can rid the site of another fake, do ya wanna be taken seriously here or not?? Its up to you, out a fake or have no hope....

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

I do want to take it serious I will give me a minute

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I do want to take it serious I will give me a minute "

It only takes 30 seconds

Reply privately

over a year ago

Oooooh imagine if it was a regular poster on here....oh the drama

Reply privately

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

"Oooooh imagine if it was a regular poster on here....oh the drama"
Jerry Jerry Jerry

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Have me popcorn by me side its getting good now lol

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Can someone who can accept pics help with this says its showing on my profile

Reply privately

By *uelpumpMan
over a year ago

galway city

How much money did u pay them to vertify u ;')

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Its not rocket science lad just going to get a cold drink this popcorn is salty lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can someone who can accept pics help with this says its showing on my profile "

Look I've told ya already, go to account settings, then click on manage verifications, its not rocket science, I'm starting to think your fake now

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this thread for real !

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Its starting to get good the end is near

Reply privately

By *ire1888Man
over a year ago

Dublin

Fake fake fake fake .. someone get the wooden spoon out

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this thread for real ! "

No its a figment of your imagination, go bk to sleep

Reply privately

over a year ago

I think in the movies they call this "the point of no return". Throw us a bit of that popcorn...

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Before throwing the guy to the lions just yet there is a possibility that unbeknownst to him he was verified and the person that verified him went UNLOS a short time after. That way he would still have the green tick but no actual verif to show

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

It says its showing on my profile

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It says its showing on my profile"

Did you go I to your account t settings, manage verifications

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Before throwing the guy to the lions just yet there is a possibility that unbeknownst to him he was verified and the person that verified him went UNLOS a short time after. That way he would still have the green tick but no actual verif to show"

Well then he needs to delete it coz its fake

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

But its not go into account settings again its there and easy to display on your profile

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Popcorn gone navanbi

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

"Before throwing the guy to the lions just yet there is a possibility that unbeknownst to him he was verified and the person that verified him went UNLOS a short time after. That way he would still have the green tick but no actual verif to show

Well then he needs to delete it coz its fake"

ur missing the point if the verifier is UNLOS then there is nothing to delete. Im sure others will agree on this

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Before throwing the guy to the lions just yet there is a possibility that unbeknownst to him he was verified and the person that verified him went UNLOS a short time after. That way he would still have the green tick but no actual verif to show"

Exactly

Reply privately

over a year ago

Unlos veris can't an deleted. It's always going to say that he was verified by someone.... I have a few myself and before I get thrown to the lions den they are from real people!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

"Before throwing the guy to the lions just yet there is a possibility that unbeknownst to him he was verified and the person that verified him went UNLOS a short time after. That way he would still have the green tick but no actual verif to show

Exactly

"

ty hkf

Reply privately

over a year ago

ur missing the point if the verifier is UNLOS then there is nothing to delete. Im sure others will agree on this"

The green tick stays but the actual verification disappears if/when the verifier leaves the site

Reply privately

over a year ago

ur missing the point if the verifier is UNLOS then there is nothing to delete. Im sure others will agree on this

The green tick stays but the actual verification disappears if/when the verifier leaves the site "

Is there anything to be gained from him setting up a new profile?

Reply privately

over a year ago

The green tick stays but the actual verification disappears if/when the verifier leaves the site "

I tho k ye are all missing the point, HE NEVER MET ANYONE!!! So the veri is fake

Reply privately

over a year ago

Veris can't just be deleted whether they're UNLOS or not

Reply privately

over a year ago

The green tick stays but the actual verification disappears if/when the verifier leaves the site

I tho k ye are all missing the point, HE NEVER MET ANYONE!!! So the veri is fake"

100% agree with ya. But he can't show it or delete it.

Reply privately

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Can't stand the suspense any longer, gonna get some shut eye and check back in tomorrow for the outcome, who needs game of thrones when there is this

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tho k ye are all missing the point, HE NEVER MET ANYONE!!! So the veri is fake"

So how is it that he should be burned at the stake because someone (probably fake) verified him before deleting their account? The tick stays, nothing he can do about it...

He's admitted he hasn't met anyone, and wasn't aware he's done anything wrong

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Im not ul see others agreeing with me. Yes the verif could be false but he cannot delete it if verifier is UNLOS

Reply privately

over a year ago

I tho k ye are all missing the point, HE NEVER MET ANYONE!!! So the veri is fake

100% agree with ya. But he can't show it or delete it. "

Jaysus Christ its showing on his profile that he's verified by a meet!!! To show a verification surely you have to accept it!!! Anyway let's wait for him to sort it

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not ul see others agreeing with me. Yes the verif could be false but he cannot delete it if verifier is UNLOS"

He couldn't delete it either way

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not ul see others agreeing with me. Yes the verif could be false but he cannot delete it if verifier is UNLOS"

So that means he accepted a fake veri...and he can delete it

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

[Removed by poster at 03/04/16 23:56:04]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Anyone know the best way to make a baked potatoes?? Wrap in to foil or not?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Jaysus Christ its showing on his profile that he's verified by a meet!!! To show a verification surely you have to accept it!!! Anyway let's wait for him to sort it"

u dont have to accept a verif to get a green tick.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Im not ul see others agreeing with me. Yes the verif could be false but he cannot delete it if verifier is UNLOS

So that means he accepted a fake veri...and he can delete it"

Do you reply before even reading the post?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysus Christ its showing on his profile that he's verified by a meet!!! To show a verification surely you have to accept it!!! Anyway let's wait for him to sort it

u dont have to accept a verif to get a green tick."

Verify me there so and we'll see, he has the option to hide it

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The best way to get noticed is to join in on topics being discussed on the forum. Youre very young so your age might not go in your favour. Have a laugh and enjoy it. You'll get to know the people here. Best of luck young man "

O i do wish you could share those thoughts with me dirtygirl.

Best of luck young man sounds sexy sending him on his way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is there anything to be said for having a mass?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jaysus Christ its showing on his profile that he's verified by a meet!!! To show a verification surely you have to accept it!!! Anyway let's wait for him to sort it"

Jesus Jasper, take a chill pill.

Read the site FAQs on this, it's clear there.

He doesn't show a verification, just the green tick. Whoever gave the verification has obviously left the site, therefore the verification has gone too, but the tick remains. There's nothing the guy can do about it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You don't get the option to accept or decline veris.

Reply privately

over a year ago

u dont have to accept a verif to get a green tick."

This ^^^

It simply says "You have received a new verification"...

The user then chooses whether or not to show it

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Hopefully people wont be as quick to judge in future.

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

You must not get anything to accept a veri cause I didnt even no it was someone that did it and left I go a women on here to check if u dont believe me cause I aint fake

Reply privately

over a year ago

u dont have to accept a verif to get a green tick.

Verify me there so and we'll see, he has the option to hide it"

She doesn't need to verify you to prove it. She's right.

Reply privately

over a year ago

So that means he accepted a fake veri...and he can delete it"

You're not reading what people are saying. You don't accept a very, anyone can leave you one and it will show unpublished on your profile without you accepting anything. Your witch hunt of this poor lad is way OTT, relax will you?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You must not get anything to accept a veri cause I didnt even no it was someone that did it and left I go a women on here to check if u dont believe me cause I aint fake"

Get onto admin so and get them to remove it coz its fake...and your doing yourself no favours having a fake veri up

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're not reading what people are saying. You don't accept a very, anyone can leave you one and it will show unpublished on your profile without you accepting anything. Your witch hunt of this poor lad is way OTT, relax will you? "

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're not reading what people are saying. You don't accept a very, anyone can leave you one and it will show unpublished on your profile without you accepting anything. Your witch hunt of this poor lad is way OTT, relax will you? "

What bloody witch hunt, are you mental, he has a veri up even tho be said he never met anyone, am I wrong to question that?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Guys and gals.

I chatted to this gent to help him check his veris. Hr give me his username and password.

The veri is not giving him the option to display. He can't see it, cos they left the site.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Not anyone, certain criteria have to be met

Reply privately

over a year ago

And he has reported it. OP asked me should he delete his page. I said, no, he has done nothing wrong.

Reply privately

over a year ago

You're not reading what people are saying. You don't accept a very, anyone can leave you one and it will show unpublished on your profile without you accepting anything. Your witch hunt of this poor lad is way OTT, relax will you?

What bloody witch hunt, are you mental, he has a veri up even tho be said he never met anyone, am I wrong to question that?"

No I'm not mental but your irrational angry treatment of him is unhealthy. You're always very quick to pick on people in the forum, you really put us off posting tbh. It's as clear as day to everyone else in this thread that the OP doesn't know how he got the verification. Give him a break and stop being so quick to jump on people, especially new people. It's very unwelcoming.

Reply privately

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

"And he has reported it. OP asked me should he delete his page. I said, no, he has done nothing wrong. "

Fairplay to you red.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

"Guys and gals.

I chatted to this gent to help him check his veris. Hr give me his username and password.

The veri is not giving him the option to display. He can't see it, cos they left the site.

"

CASE CLOSED. Im sure people who will read this thread will make their own minds up lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And he has reported it. OP asked me should he delete his page. I said, no, he has done nothing wrong. "

Fair play to you for helping him out, that was really nice of you.

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

I will report it to the admin but no point deleting my page thanks everyone for help and advice

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look someone who was verified gave him that veri, he knows who it was, it was obvs fake, he needs to get it removed, we were verified by a cpl and once we knew there was no spark we blocked them, the veri vanished so surely he can get his removed, all I'm telling the guy is that he has no hope of a meet with a fake veri, seeing that your pally with him, would you verify him?

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

"I will report it to the admin but no point deleting my page thanks everyone for help and advice"

Glad to be of help

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And he has reported it. OP asked me should he delete his page. I said, no, he has done nothing wrong.

Look someone who was verified gave him that veri, he knows who it was, it was obvs fake, he needs to get it removed, we were verified by a cpl and once we knew there was no spark we blocked them, the veri vanished so surely he can get his removed, all I'm telling the guy is that he has no hope of a meet with a fake veri, seeing that your pally with him, would you verify him?"

Ya the veri vanished but the summary stayed the same. A bit like this situation.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You must not get anything to accept a veri cause I didnt even no it was someone that did it and left I go a women on here to check if u dont believe me cause I aint fake

Get onto admin so and get them to remove it coz its fake...and your doing yourself no favours having a fake veri up"

I think we all at this stage know it's fake. Get over it. It can't be removed so it's there for ever more.

Jez man take a chill pill. Yes it's annoying that it happens but so does shit. You should use your passion for something more worthwhile!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And he has reported it. OP asked me should he delete his page. I said, no, he has done nothing wrong.

Look someone who was verified gave him that veri, he knows who it was, it was obvs fake, he needs to get it removed, we were verified by a cpl and once we knew there was no spark we blocked them, the veri vanished so surely he can get his removed, all I'm telling the guy is that he has no hope of a meet with a fake veri, seeing that your pally with him, would you verify him?"

I am not pally with OP. I don't know him from Adam. I just was trying to help him.display the veri. He couldn't send me the screenshot so he give me his password. I hope u are not insinuating that I am fake or give fake veris. Cos I only veri fabbers I meet. Thank u

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Guys and gals.

"

Yep, can verify that too.

Good luck OP

Reply privately

over a year ago

What bloody witch hunt, are you mental, he has a veri up even tho be said he never met anyone, am I wrong to question that?

No I'm not mental but your irrational angry treatment of him is unhealthy. You're always very quick to pick on people in the forum, you really put us off posting tbh. It's as clear as day to everyone else in this thread that the OP doesn't know how he got the verification. Give him a break and stop being so quick to jump on people, especially new people. It's very unwelcoming. "

Angry? What are ya on about? I asked a question which he kept avoiding, am I not entitled to ask a question? And don't blame me for you being afraid to post anything, I don't attack anyone, I give my opinion if people ask a question,which I'm quiet entitled to, if you have an issue with anything I say on any thread please feel free to discuss it with me, either on forums or In pvt

Reply privately

over a year ago

Look someone who was verified gave him that veri, he knows who it was, it was obvs fake, he needs to get it removed, we were verified by a cpl and once we knew there was no spark we blocked them, the veri vanished so surely he can get his removed, all I'm telling the guy is that he has no hope of a meet with a fake veri, seeing that your pally with him, would you verify him?

I am not pally with OP. I don't know him from Adam. I just was trying to help him.display the veri. He couldn't send me the screenshot so he give me his password. I hope u are not insinuating that I am fake or give fake veris. Cos I only veri fabbers I meet. Thank u"

You have no problem meeting op

Then

Reply privately

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

OK, the guys is new but obviously some verified person verified him.

It is easy for a newbie to make an error and there obviously has been no meet, so can Admin check who Meet Verified him, as the fault lies with the verified person verifying him!

Whoever is giving the false verifications is at fault!!

This newbie is only trying to be honest... declaring that no meet has taken place!

Reply privately

over a year ago

No I'm not mental but your irrational angry treatment of him is unhealthy. You're always very quick to pick on people in the forum, you really put us off posting tbh. It's as clear as day to everyone else in this thread that the OP doesn't know how he got the verification. Give him a break and stop being so quick to jump on people, especially new people. It's very unwelcoming.

Angry? What are ya on about? I asked a question which he kept avoiding, am I not entitled to ask a question? And don't blame me for you being afraid to post anything, I don't attack anyone, I give my opinion if people ask a question,which I'm quiet entitled to, if you have an issue with anything I say on any thread please feel free to discuss it with me, either on forums or In pvt"

Your attitude on here is very unattractive and we're not the only ones to notice that. I've no interest in discussing anything further with you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You must not get anything to accept a veri cause I didnt even no it was someone that did it and left I go a women on here to check if u dont believe me cause I aint fake

Get onto admin so and get them to remove it coz its fake...and your doing yourself no favours having a fake veri up

I think we all at this stage know it's fake. Get over it. It can't be removed so it's there for ever more.

Jez man take a chill pill. Yes it's annoying that it happens but so does shit. You should use your passion for something more worthwhile!! "

Ah here get off the bandwagon, few posts ago you were calling for a name a shame

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wowsers! Some threads on this tonight!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I love how my posts are being ignored

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Angry? What are ya on about? I asked a question which he kept avoiding, am I not entitled to ask a question? And don't blame me for you being afraid to post anything, I don't attack anyone, I give my opinion if people ask a question,which I'm quiet entitled to, if you have an issue with anything I say on any thread please feel free to discuss it with me, either on forums or In pvt

Your attitude on here is very unattractive and we're not the only ones to notice that. I've no interest in discussing anything further with you. "

Reply privately

over a year ago

I am not pally with OP. I don't know him from Adam. I just was trying to help him.display the veri. He couldn't send me the screenshot so he give me his password. I hope u are not insinuating that I am fake or give fake veris. Cos I only veri fabbers I meet. Thank u

Then"

What is your point?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your attitude on here is very unattractive and we're not the only ones to notice that. I've no interest in discussing anything further with you. "

Oh Boohoo people don't like me for speaking my mind, I don't care, I'm not hear to kiss arse, I'm me and that ain't gonna change, unlike a lot of people (probably most of you and your anti jasper gang) I'm not afraid to speak my mind

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is a very heated debate taking place here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?"

You would.have no problem meeting op and verifying him..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jez man take a chill pill. Yes it's annoying that it happens but so does shit. You should use your passion for something more worthwhile!!

Ah here get off the bandwagon, few posts ago you were calling for a name a shame"

Your right. But then I saw someone else's point of view and realised that maybe just maybe the op could be telling the truth!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"This is a very heated debate taking place here"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I love how my posts are being ignored "

Sorry I have so many peoe giving out to me its hard to keep track....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ah here get off the bandwagon, few posts ago you were calling for a name a shame

Your right. But then I saw someone else's point of view and realised that maybe just maybe the op could be telling the truth!"

Baaaaaaaaaaa is all I have to say to that

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

You would.have no problem meeting op and verifying him.."

If OP met my preference which he doesn't, I would meet OP and I would verify him.surely. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Your right. But then I saw someone else's point of view and realised that maybe just maybe the op could be telling the truth!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

If OP met my preference which he doesn't, I would meet OP and I would verify him.surely. I wouldn't have a problem with that. "

Sure a coffee meet doesn't have to involve anything sexual

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Thanks to everyone that believed me

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

And if anyone does want to meet for a coffee to prove that jasper lad that I am real let me know

Reply privately

over a year ago

Your right. But then I saw someone else's point of view and realised that maybe just maybe the op could be telling the truth!

Baaaaaaaaaaa is all I have to say to that"

Give it a go jasper... Try seeing someone else's point of view.... You might find it fun....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"And if anyone does want to meet for a coffee to prove that jasper lad that I am real let me know "

Smoooooth, but all I asked was who verified ya, I didn't say you were fake, all I said was I was starting to believe you were fake, lad

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

If OP met my preference which he doesn't, I would meet OP and I would verify him.surely. I wouldn't have a problem with that.

Sure a coffee meet doesn't have to involve anything sexual"

Yeah I know that. And I have helped out manys a newbie get verified with a coffee meet. But I am from north of Ireland and OP is from Westmeath. OP has kindly offered to buy me a drink.if I in Westmeath. And if I was in the locality, I would. Okay, I just give the gent the benefit of the doubt and helped him. It just that simple. Night Jasper, it good to talk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Baaaaaaaaaaa is all I have to say to that

Give it a go jasper... Try seeing someone else's point of view.... You might find it fun...."

I take everyone's view into consideration, all I asked was who gave him the veri, when someone verifies ya it pops up and says such a person has verified ya

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Jasper jasper jasper lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

Yeah I know that. And I have helped out manys a newbie get verified with a coffee meet. But I am from north of Ireland and OP is from Westmeath. OP has kindly offered to buy me a drink.if I in Westmeath. And if I was in the locality, I would. Okay, I just give the gent the benefit of the doubt and helped him. It just that simple. Night Jasper, it good to talk"

Jesus h Christ, he has a fake veri!!! Goodnight...its good to talk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good luck OP on fab. And welcome to the forum. Kept us all entertained sure. Night

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Jasper jasper jasper lol "

Say it four times In a mirror and I'll appear behind ya

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

Sure a coffee meet doesn't have to involve anything sexual"

I wouldn't meet someone for coffee who didn't meet our preferences. Why should she?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

I wouldn't meet someone for coffee who didn't meet our preferences. Why should she? "

To verify them!! Social meets include lots of people who don't meet preferences

Reply privately

over a year ago

North wex

Then

What is your point?

I wouldn't meet someone for coffee who didn't meet our preferences. Why should she? "

Well said Ditto

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Good luck OP on fab. And welcome to the forum. Kept us all entertained sure. Night "

I kept everyone entertained tonite lol thnks

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ya know what, seeing that I'm such a nice guy (except to the anti jasper gang) make your way to Dublin next Saturday and we'll go on the piss and I'll verify ya...

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Definitely entertaining lol

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

"Ya know what, seeing that I'm such a nice guy (except to the anti jasper gang) make your way to Dublin next Saturday and we'll go on the piss and I'll verify ya..."

I actually dont drink and I do be in dublin cause I am from there but saturdays are out due to child commitments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Definitely entertaining lol"

Better than a kiss fuck avoid thread eh

Reply privately

over a year ago

Then

What is your point?

I wouldn't meet someone for coffee who didn't meet our preferences. Why should she?

To verify them!! Social meets include lots of people who don't meet preferences "

We're here for sex, not coffee. So would be a waste of time in my view. We're not here to facilitate people who can't get a veri.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ya know what, seeing that I'm such a nice guy (except to the anti jasper gang) make your way to Dublin next Saturday and we'll go on the piss and I'll verify ya...

I actually dont drink and I do be in dublin cause I am from there but saturdays are out due to child commitments "

Christ, when then

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Im not anti jasper at all

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Ya know what, seeing that I'm such a nice guy (except to the anti jasper gang) make your way to Dublin next Saturday and we'll go on the piss and I'll verify ya...

I actually dont drink and I do be in dublin cause I am from there but saturdays are out due to child commitments

Christ, when then"

He's not obligated to meet ye just because you asked.

Reply privately

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Christ, when then"

In blanchardstown tuesday if any good

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

He's not obligated to meet ye just because you asked. "

Oh dear lord, when did I say he was obligated!!!!! I offered to meet on a day he said he couldn't, I asked when, where's the obligation, and speaking of people ignoring posts, I've had a god dam potatoes baking in the oven for the last hour and a half!! I'm pretty sure the thing has grown legs and decked off out the door

Reply privately

By *irdnBorisMan
over a year ago

meath

Definitely jasper

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

In blanchardstown tuesday if any good "

Nope I'm in sth Dublin, what day are ya free to go to town

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

Oh dear lord, when did I say he was obligated!!!!! I offered to meet on a day he said he couldn't, I asked when, where's the obligation, and speaking of people ignoring posts, I've had a god dam potatoes baking in the oven for the last hour and a half!! I'm pretty sure the thing has grown legs and decked off out the door"

When you said "Christ, when then"

Personally if someone asked me like that I wouldn't be rushing to meet them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

Oh dear lord, when did I say he was obligated!!!!! I offered to meet on a day he said he couldn't, I asked when, where's the obligation, and speaking of people ignoring posts, I've had a god dam potatoes baking in the oven for the last hour and a half!! I'm pretty sure the thing has grown legs and decked off out the door

Personally if someone asked me like that I wouldn't be rushing to meet them. "

But I wasn't asking you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im not anti jasper at all "

Can't believe I've a whole gang against me, jaysus, the anti jasper clique

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you"

And that's why I said he's not obligated to meet ye, not I'm not obligated to ye

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you

And that's why I said he's not obligated to meet ye, not I'm not obligated to ye "

Read your own post there will ya, you said YOU wouldn't be rushing to meet me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Said I'd have a go at exploring the forums a bit for the first time.. have to say this thread's providing great entertainment while waiting for the TWD stream to start

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you

And that's why I said he's not obligated to meet ye, not I'm not obligated to ye

Read your own post there will ya, you said YOU wouldn't be rushing to meet me"

Actually the second part of my post said if 'someone' asked me like that

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Said I'd have a go at exploring the forums a bit for the first time.. have to say this thread's providing great entertainment while waiting for the TWD stream to start "

I'm not even gonna pretend that I know what a twd stream is, but welcome to the madness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Said I'd have a go at exploring the forums a bit for the first time.. have to say this thread's providing great entertainment while waiting for the TWD stream to start

I'm not even gonna pretend that I know what a twd stream is, but welcome to the madness"

The Walking Dead

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Walking Dead - too eager to wait till the morning to download the finale so waiting up to kill time!

I see you've established yourself as public enemy no.1, best to sleep with one eye open i'd say

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you

Actually the second part of my post said if 'someone' asked me like that "

So why bother throwing it in if it had no relevance to the conversation

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who else really wants Jasper and OP to meet? I do..go on, I want to hear a happy ending

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Who else really wants Jasper and OP to meet? I do..go on, I want to hear a happy ending "

Just for a drink!! He's straight so doesn't meet our preferences

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Walking Dead - too eager to wait till the morning to download the finale so waiting up to kill time!

I see you've established yourself as public enemy no.1, best to sleep with one eye open i'd say "

Who me???? Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me.....

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you

So why bother throwing it in if it had no relevance to the conversation"

It did have relevance. Maybe you just can't see the woods for the trees.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Said I'd have a go at exploring the forums a bit for the first time.. have to say this thread's providing great entertainment while waiting for the TWD stream to start

I'm not even gonna pretend that I know what a twd stream is, but welcome to the madness

The Walking Dead "

Ah right, never got into that for some reason, looks good tho...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The Walking Dead - too eager to wait till the morning to download the finale so waiting up to kill time!

I see you've established yourself as public enemy no.1, best to sleep with one eye open i'd say

Who me???? Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me....."

Can hear the siren's blaring on the way nice knowing you

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who me???? Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me.....

Can hear the siren's blaring on the way nice knowing you "

Pitch forks and torch's at the ready eh.....ah I know they all love me secretly

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Walking Dead

Ah right, never got into that for some reason, looks good tho..."

Well worth the watch, can be nearly as heart breaking as Game of Thrones though..

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Walking Dead

Well worth the watch, can be nearly as heart breaking as Game of Thrones though.."

Sad to say I've never seen that either

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Walking Dead

Well worth the watch, can be nearly as heart breaking as Game of Thrones though..

Sad to say I've never seen that either"

Ah lads... I'd say I'll be joining the crew too just for that...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me....."

I'd be more worried about that walking baked potato.

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Walking Dead

Sad to say I've never seen that either

Ah lads... I'd say I'll be joining the crew too just for that..."

Ya feckin serialist

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me.....

I'd be more worried about that walking baked potato."

That bloody potatoe

is half way down the m50 by now

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hahahahaha oh ya I'm shitting meself in case the anti jasper brigage come for me.....

That bloody potatoe

is half way down the m50 by now"

The Walking Dead parody... The Walking Spuds, RTE's next big hit

Reply privately

over a year ago

That bloody potatoe

is half way down the m50 by now

Patent pending!!! Marty Morrissey has the lead role

The Walking Dead parody... The Walking Spuds, RTE's next big hit"

Reply privately

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

That bloody potatoe

is half way down the m50 by now"

OK... not on way up N4 so am off to bed!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Christ, when then

But I wasn't asking you

So why bother throwing it in if it had no relevance to the conversation

It did have relevance. Maybe you just can't see the woods for the trees. "

The only way it had relevance is if you were saying that you wouldn't meet me if I had said that, so that makes my point relevant, which then makes your other point irrelevant

Reply privately

over a year ago

It was Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick. .. ( the one shaped like a dildo )

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It was Colonel Mustard in the study with the candlestick. .. ( the one shaped like a dildo )"

Nooooooo not colonel mustard!! I verified him, dag nab it

Reply privately