Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

kinky hotel..

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

We were talking recently and have come to the decision if we win the lotto we are going to open up a swingers hotel.... Dungeons and play rooms included...oh and free booze included in nightly rate

Anyone else have any interesting plans for when you win the lotto?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

To split like a banana

over a year ago

Somewhere hot for sure

Clothes optional

By *orning Sex GuyMan
over a year ago

Cavan

"We were talking recently and have come to the decision if we win the lotto we are going to open up a swingers hotel.... Dungeons and play rooms included...oh and free booze included in nightly rate

Anyone else have any interesting plans for when you win the lotto? "

If I win the lotto I'm booking into your hotel for a week !!

over a year ago

"We were talking recently and have come to the decision if we win the lotto we are going to open up a swingers hotel.... Dungeons and play rooms included...oh and free booze included in nightly rate

Anyone else have any interesting plans for when you win the lotto? "

I'd build another one besides your's because there would be enough on here to fill both.

over a year ago

If I win the lottery I'm going to buy a top of the range scania with all the trimmings, I'll set the clock for 3am and get up and burn the cunt of a thing, I'd open my own restaurant/bar after that with down stairs for normal bar and food craic. Up stairs would be a swingers club or private parties with topless staff. If it all went well I would be looking about adding a building on with a swinging room area.

over a year ago

Your thought's raised my eyebrows guys,i could sell yous an o6 450 pulled out to the city limit's on the rolling road in Stockholm if interested

but it wont come cheap

Park @ the front of your hotel .

Post new Message to Thread