Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

best way to start a chat advice please

Jump to newest

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

I am not great at starting a conversation any advice would help on how to if I like the look of a page

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Don't just look at it,read it.the profiler has gone to the trouble of letting you know what they are looking for.if you are not what they are looking for,move on to the next profile,and the next and the next,till you find a profile where you match what they want.

over a year ago

Always start with a "hi how's yous " email as we all love them and 10 pics of your cock as well guaranteed to get a response or maybe not lol

By *ecretgamesMan
over a year ago

the moon

"Always start with a "hi how's yous " email as we all love them and 10 pics of your cock as well guaranteed to get a response or maybe not lol"

that must be where I'm going wrong !!

Only advice I can give is read the profile properly and try find something in common to message about ... And that doesn't mean "wanna fuck"! Haven't tried that but doubt it will work either Intro messages need to have a little effort put into them. Not too long but no one liners. A small bit of clever wit helps too. Try make your intro interesting so it then sparks an interest from whom you're messaging. Good luck

over a year ago

"I am not great at starting a conversation any advice would help on how to if I like the look of a page "

Address your msg to the "couple" if its a couple ur msging,nothing worse than getting msgs directed soley to herself,infact with us anyways they get deleted without reading,your more than likely wanting to be with the males female so respect goes a long long way,dont be sending dick pics as everybody knows what they look like...instead attach a good face picture ,complimemts are great on pictures etc but something original gets you noticed more

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Always start with a "hi how's yous " email as we all love them and 10 pics of your cock as well guaranteed to get a response or maybe not lol"

"hi how's yous?" Darn... I've only 9 pics!! Might as well shoot myself!! even have 3 with my socks on!

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"I am not great at starting a conversation any advice would help on how to if I like the look of a page "

Well why not just be yourself and say so?

You need to read the profile fully, do you match what they are looking for? Age/Build etc etc... Why do you think you match, say why etc etc.

Suggest maybe a coffee meet first??

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

I dont think women and couples would like cock pics being sent to ghem woulf they ha

By *dam1995 OP   Man
over a year ago

mullingar

Thanks everyone for advice will take it all in and use it thanks again

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

very few know what a cock looks like...

By *ilderMan