Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Good or bad idea ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rDarcy37Man
over a year ago

lucan

I believe it can be a good thing. As long as both parties set the rules beforehand. If it works out who knows where or what it can lead to.

By *oggoneMan
over a year ago

Derry

"Good or bad idea ??"

Good thing for me, but horses for courses

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

THE HOLY GRAIL

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

Works for me........good when your on the same page as each other and know your boundaries. Honesty and talking things through helps

By *ale4U2Man
over a year ago

Nearby

Great idea... So when do we start ??

over a year ago

"Good or bad idea ??"
Depends on the communication between both parties and if everyone is being honest

over a year ago

Works great for me too

By *j47Man
over a year ago

limerick

Takes a bit to connect with the right person but all things equal can be great fun

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Someone always ends up developing feelings. Great in theory though

over a year ago

"Someone always ends up developing feelings. Great in theory though "

Or almost always.

over a year ago

It must be 15 years ago now but I was lucky enough to have a lovely Lithuanian fuck buddy. Met her out one night, told her I had a gf and she said "I just wanna fuck"

When I got my jaw back up... "Grab your coat, you've pulled"

We'd meet during the week and this went on for a few months till she went back to Lithuania for a few weeks.

After she came back I had a missed call from a hidden number... "I'm back, call me if you still want to meet"

But she'd got a new number and I never heard from her again....

After that and before swing I was lucky enough to have another fuck buddy for a couple of years.... It worked well till she met the guy she eventually married and decided she was going to behave herself..... Oh well

Not sure it would even be feasible these days

over a year ago

Great idea, but locality comes into play with it...

And what's wrong with developing feelings with someone you meet? That's part of having that 'spark' surely?

over a year ago

"Great idea, but locality comes into play with it...

And what's wrong with developing feelings with someone you meet? That's part of having that 'spark' surely?

"

That if it's not mutual, it ends in hurt.

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

"Someone always ends up developing feelings. Great in theory though

Or almost always."

With couples the boundaries are already set so it is easier

Great pics btw

By *ublin_hungMan
over a year ago

Fundalk

FWB can be great. Communication is key and ground rules. I have a few FWB at the moment or as one lady calls it dial a riode

FWB is not for everyone though but can be fantastic between the right people.

over a year ago

Or almost always.

Great pics btw "

Ty

over a year ago

Karen has a fuck buddie and it works for us ,

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Or almost always.

Great pics btw

No problem

Ty "

over a year ago

"

Damn logistics

over a year ago

Great Idea..... always great to find someone you are comfortable and confident around that can help u learn and progress in your sexual skills.... but as it has already been said only if both people are on the same page about feelings etc

over a year ago

I don't do fuck buddies , it just has never been for me .

I know it suits some people . So if it is what you want then just go for it .But I find these things always get complicated .

By *vpamelaTV/TS
over a year ago

kinkville

"I don't do fuck buddies , it just has never been for me .

I know it suits some people . So if it is what you want then just go for it .But I find these things always get complicated .

"

I agree, always starts out great but I think one person is always going to want to then change to rules.... No harm in the odd repeat though no?

By *on1980Man
over a year ago

City Centre

Damn logistics "

Off course you need feelings or a spark but someone always ends up wanting it to develop into a relationship.... Usually me if I'm honest

over a year ago

"I don't do fuck buddies , it just has never been for me .

I agree, always starts out great but I think one person is always going to want to then change to rules.... No harm in the odd repeat though no?"

No harm in the odd repeat but I usually don't depends I guess , on how hot the sex is

By *ocbrownMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

It's good and healthy

But a bit of distance between the two involved. can't be banging the neighbours now can we lol

over a year ago

Rarely works for long.....usually works better for one, than the other. Nice idea though

over a year ago

I was lucky enough to have a very cute fwb ...but she was very possessive when we were out. I finished it( very difficult choice) , she was mad about me but I was just fucking her and availing of her hospitality.

over a year ago

"I was lucky enough to have a very cute fwb ...but she was very possessive when we were out. I finished it( very difficult choice) , she was mad about me but I was just fucking her and availing of her hospitality. "

What he said.....lol

over a year ago

Damn logistics "

By *rDarcy37Man
over a year ago

lucan

As long as nobody gets hurt (unless that's your thing of course ??) it's all good in the hood

over a year ago

Damn logistics

"

I'm learning

over a year ago

Damn logistics

I'm learning "

One day you might just meet that someone special I hope you do , of course he'll be a lucky man,then you like all the rest will become unlos for ever.enjoy it when it comes , x

over a year ago

I've one, she is the wife, works well for us.. no serious I've a mate, he's married to a woman that would but years on ya. He met up with this other woman who's husband was fond of the drink. They became fuck buddy's but at Xmas time this other married woman told my mate she had left her husband and told my mate she was in love with him. Long story short but didn't this woman decides to blackmail my mate. Kinda good enough for him for cheating.

over a year ago

Ive the same fb for nearly two years..before that I had two for two years.. That's when i meet them thou.

Feelings did come into play with one of them.

I think just been honest and been yourself is the key..

over a year ago

Fuck buddy is fine once ye are both on the same wavelength all the time, once emotional s and feelings start creeping in it can get tricky

over a year ago

Been there and while it's great fun, someone gets hurt through feelings .. which are natural.

The woman I was seeing developed feelings for me which weren't reciprocated and the spark went.

If your lucky to enough that you both are getting what you want from it..happy days.

The hunt goes on for a new FB

By *ierycrackWoman
over a year ago

SOMEWHERE ELUSIVE........AND HOT!!!

It suits both of us.

No strings fun

Local and reliable and no drama.

over a year ago

Fuck n move on! Fuck fuck n fuck again regularly If sex is good and your near

over a year ago

Its great as long as both parties understand that its just friends with sexual benefit and nothing else.

Its always very tricky to achieve that balance from my experience

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"Good or bad idea ??"

Great idea misscar... ok... yes I'll be your fuckbuddy

over a year ago

"Its great as long as both parties understand that its just friends with sexual benefit and nothing else.

Its always very tricky to achieve that balance from my experience "

that's the big thing! It's just sex, no more.

over a year ago

Best sex I ever had was with a regular fuck buddy. The reason for this I believe is we only had one aim and that was good sex. One rule- no judgement!.

Let's face it if we met under different circumstances and wanted to date I don't think I would have said the words "please fuck my ass" on night one!

My theory on the fuck buddy thing is if you are still hot for each other after 3 months then feelings will develope for sure. As long as you have ground rules then it can last longer. We were both married and didn't ever have any intention of leaving our partners but doesn't mean you don't have feelings for another person.

Just sex is simpler but I miss the excitement of a regular buddy!

over a year ago

Someone always ends up having more feelings for one person than the other, good sex comes with chemistry and communication, so it's inevitable. Feelings get hurt, noses put out of joined and egos bruised. But there is an escape clause "The Big Fade Out"

What would I do with out it

over a year ago

I'm not looking for one just pondering over the idea I've had a few in the past and feelings always creep in eventually. I enjoy the NSA encounters and experiences that I have would take one extremely hot person to make me just want one lover again

By *lfieWoman
over a year ago

South Dublin

[Removed by poster at 03/04/16 10:44:29]

over a year ago

"Best sex I ever had was with a regular fuck buddy. The reason for this I believe is we only had one aim and that was good sex. One rule- no judgement!.

Let's face it if we met under different circumstances and wanted to date I don't think I would have said the words "please fuck my ass" on night one!

My theory on the fuck buddy thing is if you are still hot for each other after 3 months then feelings will develope for sure. As long as you have ground rules then it can last longer. We were both married and didn't ever have any intention of leaving our partners but doesn't mean you don't have feelings for another person.

"

This. I had a regular fb for about 2 years. We both knew where we stood too. It was just sex.

She now has a boyfriend but we're still in contact every now and again...

By *unlinguyMan
over a year ago

South Dublin

"Karen has a fuck buddie and it works for us , "

I think once there is trust there its a bonus.. its also better that a bunch of just randoms from time to time.. lookin good by the way

By *verready32Man
over a year ago

omagh

Had a fuck bubby for a few months, but then the lovely lady started to have feelings for me, I cared about her, but not in the same way. So we ended it, sad cos it was amazing. So to answer op, yea go for it, just be careful feelings can creep into it, then it gets tricky

over a year ago

"Best sex I ever had was with a regular fuck buddy. The reason for this I believe is we only had one aim and that was good sex. One rule- no judgement!.

This. I had a regular fb for about 2 years. We both knew where we stood too. It was just sex.

She now has a boyfriend but we're still in contact every now and again..."

Ahh the random "how's things" text can be dangerous. I opt for the delete number option myself!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"I'm not looking for one just pondering over the idea I've had a few in the past and feelings always creep in eventually. I enjoy the NSA encounters and experiences that I have would take one extremely hot person to make me just want one lover again "

One extremely hot person at your service

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/16 11:38:45]

over a year ago

I used to have one for a few years, met her on tagged and introduced her to this place, she was very sexy and a great fuck, but then I felt she wanted more which I didn't. That's the danger with fuck buddies. But yeah, highly recommended because if you click sexually it's awesome!

over a year ago

Yes it's brilliant had a good friend as a fuck buddy for 3 years . Rules from the very start. Trust is the most important thing. The better you know someone the better the sex

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 03/04/16 14:06:27]

over a year ago

"Yes it's brilliant had a good friend as a fuck buddy for 3 years . Rules from the very start. Trust is the most important thing. The better you know someone the better the sex "

Totally agree ...

over a year ago

Would a fuckbuddy help to clean the house??....

If so then I need one badly!!

By *oxic1998Woman
over a year ago

Belfast

"Yes it's brilliant had a good friend as a fuck buddy for 3 years . Rules from the very start. Trust is the most important thing. The better you know someone the better the sex

Totally agree ... "

over a year ago

I am working on the following scenario, just a few regulars to meet my needs wherever I am, and for different times .e. one close to work, one local, one that can meet early morning pre-work quickie, one that I can stop with on way home for a quickie, a female, a guy, a couple...and a filthy fecker who will explore with me...yeah I am greedy..some, but not all these vacancies have been filled

over a year ago

"I am working on the following scenario, just a few regulars to meet my needs wherever I am, and for different times .e. one close to work, one local, one that can meet early morning pre-work quickie, one that I can stop with on way home for a quickie, a female, a guy, a couple...and a filthy fecker who will explore with me...yeah I am greedy..some, but not all these vacancies have been filled "

Your insatiable red

over a year ago

Bad Idea Miss you know this!!!!! Run!!!! don't get me wrong I don't think anyone is looking for a string of randoms but regular f#$k buddy I don't think they exist!!!!!

over a year ago

I can only dream

over a year ago

its only gonna be regular if the sex is good and if its good well then why not keep at it. and i find talking to each other on days your not meeting just to talk is where things go down hill. keep it sex and just sex sure chat when u meet up your not looking for a mate or a relationship so dont make it that

By *ean0001Man
over a year ago

Dublin West

It can be hard to find someone you click with so if you do and you both on the same page it can work.

But you both need to be on the same page and that can be difficult

over a year ago

Ah they do exist..but as it's been said, you've gotta have the right outlook and be honest about it.

'Couple' profile is not a good thing in my opinion though.

over a year ago

Had a few since Ive been on here .. feelings always creep in when you least expect it .. the last one we both ended up falling for eachother tried a relationship and didnt work .. we dont even talk anymore

over a year ago

"I am working on the following scenario, just a few regulars to meet my needs wherever I am, and for different times .e. one close to work, one local, one that can meet early morning pre-work quickie, one that I can stop with on way home for a quickie, a female, a guy, a couple...and a filthy fecker who will explore with me...yeah I am greedy..some, but not all these vacancies have been filled "

I like your style

over a year ago

"Had a few since Ive been on here .. feelings always creep in when you least expect it .. the last one we both ended up falling for eachother tried a relationship and didnt work .. we dont even talk anymore "

and theres the BIG downside to it all

over a year ago

If either party is as mad as a box of frogs then forget it. If your both only after play and explore then fine but keep it secret. I enjoyed the non judgement side. Try anything once lol

By *oxer22Man
over a year ago

limerick

Fuck buddies are great, but you need a clear understanding of what its about,or else someone will develop feelings

Probably buddie up for a few months and then move on. Have had two buddies down the years, and both ended up falling for me

over a year ago

She now has a boyfriend but we're still in contact every now and again...

Ahh the random "how's things" text can be dangerous. I opt for the delete number option myself! "

Well spoken.

over a year ago

"I am working on the following scenario, just a few regulars to meet my needs wherever I am, and for different times .e. one close to work, one local, one that can meet early morning pre-work quickie, one that I can stop with on way home for a quickie, a female, a guy, a couple...and a filthy fecker who will explore with me...yeah I am greedy..some, but not all these vacancies have been filled

Your insatiable red "

You know me too well, sexy lady and , takes one insatiable lady to recognise another. But I good at sharing, sharing is caring

over a year ago

"I am working on the following scenario, just a few regulars to meet my needs wherever I am, and for different times .e. one close to work, one local, one that can meet early morning pre-work quickie, one that I can stop with on way home for a quickie, a female, a guy, a couple...and a filthy fecker who will explore with me...yeah I am greedy..some, but not all these vacancies have been filled

I like your style "

Why thank u, sexy A & V...I just want to have fun with likeminded peeps and so far have been very lucky to have a small circle of regulars who are no drama, and enjoy the ride...but it has taken a while to find these sexy peeps..

over a year ago

I would have to way up the pros and cons. I think it would be strange as a couple to have one but if I was single I would

over a year ago

All the pros and cons pretty much covered already. Communication and compatibility being key.

Like most things, it works for some not for others. I suppose the actual regularity of it would play a fair part in whether feelings will, if at all, come into it.

over a year ago

A mate had a regular FB whose number he'd delete on a regular basis. Then the next week he'd be horny and have to call up O2 or whoever and find out the number he'd been texting at 2am the previous Sunday morning

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

"I can only dream "

You always have your zimmerframe you can hold onto

By *elfastDMan
over a year ago

belfast

Lol

I like your style!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

I like your style

Why thank u, sexy A & V...I just want to have fun with likeminded peeps and so far have been very lucky to have a small circle of regulars who are no drama, and enjoy the ride...but it has taken a while to find these sexy peeps.. "

Has a position been filled for someone in Waterford..for when you wanna stop off on ur way to catch the boat in rosslaire?

Id like to put my name down.. when's the interview?

By *rDarcy37Man
over a year ago

lucan

Your insatiable red

You know me too well, sexy lady and , takes one insatiable lady to recognise another. But I good at sharing, sharing is caring "

Can I have an application form too.

I don't mind the salary but the benefits are extremely high

over a year ago

Great idea

over a year ago

I like your style

Why thank u, sexy A & V...I just want to have fun with likeminded peeps and so far have been very lucky to have a small circle of regulars who are no drama, and enjoy the ride...but it has taken a while to find these sexy peeps..

Has a position been filled for someone in Waterford..for when you wanna stop off on ur way to catch the boat in rosslaire?

Id like to put my name down.. when's the interview? "

He he..ta for expressing interest. Whilst i am a greedy girl, not quite trying to get a meet in all 32 counties. Although..therein is a challenge...might start with the 6 wee counties on this side of our wee island. If you are ever heading northern bound..might just have an interview for the craic...like the idea of interviewing couch

over a year ago

Your insatiable red

You know me too well, sexy lady and , takes one insatiable lady to recognise another. But I good at sharing, sharing is caring

I don't mind the salary but the benefits are extremely high "

Not a bad idea..an application form for fuck buddy... with vital statistics, interests, essential and desirable criteria...and references needed of course..I liking that idea

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

I like your style

He he..ta for expressing interest. Whilst i am a greedy girl, not quite trying to get a meet in all 32 counties. Although..therein is a challenge...might start with the 6 wee counties on this side of our wee island. If you are ever heading northern bound..might just have an interview for the craic...like the idea of interviewing couch "

Lucky 6 counties

I'm usually hate interviews but I think this one might be nice interview couch, bed, shower, garden furniture, sex swing.. I don't care where

over a year ago

"

He he..ta for expressing interest. Whilst i am a greedy girl, not quite trying to get a meet in all 32 counties. Although..therein is a challenge...might start with the 6 wee counties on this side of our wee island. If you are ever heading northern bound..might just have an interview for the craic...like the idea of interviewing couch

Lucky 6 counties

I'm usually hate interviews but I think this one might be nice interview couch, bed, shower, garden furniture, sex swing.. I don't care where "

Me thinking video demo of ur skills as fist stage of recruitment process

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"

Lucky 6 counties

I'm usually hate interviews but I think this one might be nice interview couch, bed, shower, garden furniture, sex swing.. I don't care where

Me thinking video demo of ur skills as fist stage of recruitment process "

Perv lol

Although I do have a few Vids.. the stories aren't great.. boy meets girl.. boy n girl fuck like crazy.. boy leaves girl.. its like romeo n juliet with a penis

But their too long to email.. maybe I'll bring them with me n we can watch them together

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"

Lucky 6 counties

Me thinking video demo of ur skills as fist stage of recruitment process "

Fist stage??!!!

Is that a typo?? Or maybe not

over a year ago

"

Lucky 6 counties

Fist stage??!!!

Is that a typo?? Or maybe not "

Ooh it is a typo..no fisting in lilreds forest

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"

Lucky 6 counties

Fist stage??!!!

Is that a typo?? Or maybe not

Ooh it is a typo..no fisting in lilreds forest "

Lmao

over a year ago

Your insatiable red

I don't mind the salary but the benefits are extremely high

Not a bad idea..an application form for fuck buddy... with vital statistics, interests, essential and desirable criteria...and references needed of course..I liking that idea "

Just giggling here to myself there's a lad on fab has the same idea of one in each county and he's damn near done it

By *unbobby35Man
over a year ago

Portlaoise

Best idea ever, my best sex memories are with my fuck buddy's

over a year ago

How many is enough though ?

By *ocbrownMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

Jesus if I had one I'd be happy

over a year ago

"Jesus if I had one I'd be happy "

For a few weeks then you would be bored ( well I would anyway)

By *ocbrownMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

"Jesus if I had one I'd be happy

For a few weeks then you would be bored ( well I would anyway) "

I've never had one but would be up for trying it out. but local women just don't want to have anything to do with me

over a year ago

For a few weeks then you would be bored ( well I would anyway) "

You haven't met me yet then.....

I'll give you 10 mins until had enough!

over a year ago

"

You volunteering your services

By *ocbrownMan
over a year ago

Kilkenny/Waterford

You volunteering your services "

I think all the guy's are misscar

over a year ago

I think all the guy's are misscar "

My problem with fuck buddies is logistics love this emoji carry on

over a year ago

You volunteering your services "

You know what they say about us 'maturer' FBs?.....

The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune!

over a year ago

The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune! "

Lol just been asked by a 33 year old do I like young fellas dunno which is worse

We will have to say hello mr maturer one of these fine days

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

The older the fiddle, the sweeter the tune! "

Thats only when your playing your own fiddle

over a year ago

Thats only when your playing your own fiddle "

I have my own orchestra now!

By *imwildWoman
over a year ago

around

I have my own orchestra now! "

A wind section on its own does not make an orchestra

over a year ago

I have my own orchestra now!

A wind section on its own does not make an orchestra "

By *eirdo with the hatMan
over a year ago

Willow Gardens

"Good or bad idea ??"

It's good but, don't let it become a cling on situation. Some don't know the difference between real life and fab fun

By *onedbodMan
over a year ago

co Galway

Good idea just not easy to find !!!

over a year ago

Suppose it's what goes for you

Some can handle the NSA thing, others get attached and it just ends up messy so it's all up to you

I've never had a FB myself so I have no experience in the matter :P

over a year ago

I didn't realise I was a fuck buddy until when I told her I was being divorced and she totally cut communication and ran for the hills! Big surprise all round lol!!

over a year ago

Well, good idea, bad idea....

I think it all depends on the person and/or pairing.

Once both are on the same page, then where is the problem?

I have the green light from Missis L on the grounds that she knows who it is, likes her and trusts her.

Can't say fairer than that!

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"I didn't realise I was a fuck buddy until when I told her I was being divorced and she totally cut communication and ran for the hills! Big surprise all round lol!! "

Ouch!! Thats not very nice and a bit weird... did she think you were divorcing ur wife for her? Or maybe it was only exciting for her knowing she was the other woman?

Us humans are a weird species

over a year ago

I think she was terrified that I was "coming for her " .... mad and very sad...

over a year ago

Fb can be good with the right person trust has to be there

over a year ago

Right now it seems like I should have tried harder ...and that it would be a great idea to have a fuck buddy fairly close!!....

over a year ago

It's ok to have more than one FB isn't it??

over a year ago

"It's ok to have more than one FB isn't it??"

Variety is the spice of life

over a year ago

"It's ok to have more than one FB isn't it??

Variety is the spice of life "

Like your thinking .

over a year ago

Where can I apply!lol xx

over a year ago

"It's ok to have more than one FB isn't it??

Variety is the spice of life "

That's my line!

over a year ago

once both keep to the agreement and dont get attached or clingy it can work well. been quite lucky to find some amazing ones over the years and some no so great lol

over a year ago

Great idea, I'm currently hiring!

over a year ago

Fantastic idea! As long as everyone knows where they stand.

over a year ago

"Someone always ends up developing feelings. Great in theory though "
Totally agree mate, somebody always gets hurt along the way. But it's good while it last !!!

over a year ago

Communication is the key,,like all things in life really . If someone is falling in love with their fuck buddy,,, then they gotta talk about it before hearts are broken and lives are ruined but if it's working,,,it's wonderful

over a year ago

"Communication is the key,,like all things in life really . If someone is falling in love with their fuck buddy,,, then they gotta talk about it before hearts are broken and lives are ruined but if it's working,,,it's wonderful "

I think you are right there to a certain extent but a FB does exactly what it says on the tin. Fuck.

I wouldn't be spending "quality" time with her, seeing her for coffee or lunch etc.... That's dangerous for the wrong type of person.

Social meetings are not part of a fb arrangement as far as I'm concerned.

over a year ago

Yes I get what you are saying but it is a rare find to find a fuck buddy who can handle that level of frankness and separation of emotion . I'm sure it exists,,,, and all applications are welcome,, lmao

over a year ago

"Great idea, I'm currently hiring! "

Where do I apply ?

By *lassyFabulousCouple
over a year ago

Las Swings

Meeting regular friends works great for us. Less messaging and work involved.

over a year ago

Works great once the boundaries exspectations between each other are understood as time goes on chances are some will develop feeling s and attachments . Works for a period of time

Post new Message to Thread