Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

To squirt or not to squirt

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Hey guys. Male side of a couple who has had the privilege of being with several women who squirt. When I'm with someone who doesn't I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I know everyone doesn't but still feel bad when it doesn't happen. Any thoughts.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yosser should help you out here...

By *usky Couple01Couple
over a year ago

Aberdeenshire

The wife wants to squrit so when I get home am going to make her squirt

over a year ago

My thoughts are...

As you say, not everyone does, and even if she does its dependant in a lot of factors, well for me anyway.

It's like cumming...please just accept that the woman is enjoying herself when she says she is....I dont have to squirt every time I meet someone and the same goes for cumming.

over a year ago

Contrary to popular belief not every woman wants to 'squirt'

over a year ago

My wife only squirted a little before she met you

over a year ago

Hi Joe check her out first when your giving her a massage , youl know if she's a ....

well if its gona happen or not.

look for the hollow dimples .

Have fun

over a year ago

Thanks Paul

over a year ago

Thanks. Agree with u but there can be a bit if pressure when some women talk. Lol

over a year ago

"Thanks. Agree with u but there can be a bit if pressure when some women talk. Lol"

Try to avoid those women

over a year ago

"Contrary to popular belief not every woman wants to 'squirt' "

over a year ago

"Thanks. Agree with u but there can be a bit if pressure when some women talk. Lol

"

Some women only want to ram their opinion on the subject down your throat. Ignore them

By *avie tCouple
over a year ago

otherside of nowhere

Everyone is different.... Don't take it personally if they don't.... If she says shes enjoying herself believe her don't over think it please....as for talking most grown ups dont

over a year ago

???????

over a year ago

I think the OP knows this and like me, probably feels a little sad about it but life goes on.

By *oghunter33Woman
over a year ago

on the hill NordWest of

Did you ever experience it?

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

Why would you have to try to make a woman urinate!!!!!!

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

[Removed by poster at 02/04/16 00:27:29]

By *r8 kisserMan
over a year ago

087 2141 220

hahaha too much info hard lol

over a year ago

This is a concept that is very mistaken,ladys dont choose to squirt,its something that some females can do and some females that cant and its not urine in any way shape or form.So bear this in mind fellow fabbers.

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

"This is a concept that is very mistaken,ladys dont choose to squirt,its something that some females can do and some females that cant and its not urine in any way shape or form.So bear this in mind fellow fabbers."

The ONLY long term peer reviewed scientific study into what a female ejaculation ( squirting) is. Was carried out by Masters & Jonnson. They studied hundreds women who claimed to (squirt) a fluid when orgasming. The results showed that the liquid was nothing more than urine with a small trace of viginal lubricant.

They found that the older the subject was the more subspetable to (squirting) she was.

The conclusion they came to was weak pelvic floor muscles and a weak bladder mainly due to child birth and age.

By *orguyMan
over a year ago

Tuam

"This is a concept that is very mistaken,ladys dont choose to squirt,its something that some females can do and some females that cant and its not urine in any way shape or form.So bear this in mind fellow fabbers.

The ONLY long term peer reviewed scientific study into what a female ejaculation ( squirting) is. Was carried out by Masters & Jonnson. They studied hundreds women who claimed to (squirt) a fluid when orgasming. The results showed that the liquid was nothing more than urine with a small trace of viginal lubricant.

They found that the older the subject was the more subspetable to (squirting) she was.

The conclusion they came to was weak pelvic floor muscles and a weak bladder mainly due to child birth and age. "

Many women that haven't had children squirt and at a young age...

By *ubblyeveWoman
over a year ago

thurles

"My thoughts are...

As you say, not everyone does, and even if she does its dependant in a lot of factors, well for me anyway.

It's like cumming...please just accept that the woman is enjoying herself when she says she is....I dont have to squirt every time I meet someone and the same goes for cumming."

well said i squirt myself but thats not to saysay i dont enjoy when i dont.

over a year ago

"This is a concept that is very mistaken,ladys dont choose to squirt,its something that some females can do and some females that cant and its not urine in any way shape or form.So bear this in mind fellow fabbers.

The conclusion they came to was weak pelvic floor muscles and a weak bladder mainly due to child birth and age. "

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

The girl has to work at that few fingers and fast deep motions but the girl must grind down on ur hand ! Swear !! I no lie ;(

over a year ago

Some people can squirt easily, some people need a lot of work to squirt, some people can't squirt.

Some people want to squirt, some people don't.

Some people choose to believe the scientific research on the subject, some people prefer to believe what they want to believe.

Its all good. Live and let live.

over a year ago

Whatever it is, it tastes fucking great!

over a year ago

"Whatever it is, it tastes fucking great! "

As long as you and her enjoy yourselves then it's all good.

over a year ago

Never have I squirted and I don't feel like I'm missing out. I have good strong orgasms so as long as that happens in happy

over a year ago

"Never have I squirted and I don't feel like I'm missing out. I have good strong orgasms so as long as that happens in happy "

You're lucky

Plenty of squirters squirt without cumming. Loads of guys assume a squirt means they have cum, but it's not the case. It's not really 'female ejaculatuin'.

over a year ago

every woman CAN squirt..

how you wrote...everyone believe what they want believe.

every woman likes different touch,fast,deep etc...

man should know her body what and how works for her ...but every woman can squirt...first squirt is even not urine..

man loves when she squirt or they cum the same time...if man can knows bring her the right emotions and feelings the right time she can squirt even several times...

over a year ago

"every woman CAN squirt..

man should know her body what and how works for her ...but every woman can squirt...first squirt is even not urine..

man loves when she squirt or they cum the same time...if man can knows bring her the right emotions and feelings the right time she can squirt even several times..."

I beg to differ. I can't and won't squirt much to a lot of guys disappointment. I stop just at that point cause it makes me feel like I am going to urinate, so I not peeing myself... It does mot feel right for me...so for god sakes believe me and stop trying

And fair play to ladies who do and enjoy...each of us is different guys, remember that

over a year ago

man loves when she squirt or they cum the same time...if man can knows bring her the right emotions and feelings the right time she can squirt even several times...

I beg to differ. I can't and won't squirt much to a lot of guys disappointment. I stop just at that point cause it makes me feel like I am going to urinate, so I not peeing myself... It does mot feel right for me...so for god sakes believe me and stop trying

And fair play to ladies who do and enjoy...each of us is different guys, remember that "

By *at2Couple
over a year ago

north Down

The conclusion they came to was weak pelvic floor muscles and a weak bladder mainly due to child birth and age.

Many women that haven't had children squirt and at a young age..."

The study stated that the majority of (not all) the subjects who squirted tended to be post natal and of an older age.

Younger women can also have pelvic floor issues or bladder problems...

over a year ago

And fair play to ladies who do and enjoy...each of us is different guys, remember that "

By *aul_RebeccaCouple
over a year ago

Horny Town

"Hey guys. Male side of a couple who has had the privilege of being with several women who squirt. When I'm with someone who doesn't I wonder if I'm doing something wrong. I know everyone doesn't but still feel bad when it doesn't happen. Any thoughts."
.... you should know not all women are the same ... you are just fine

over a year ago

It's fucking amazing!!!!!!

Post new Message to Thread