Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

summer is fast approaching..

Jump to newest

By *umps OP   Man
over a year ago

city

Summer is fast approaching... And you're still undecided on where to take your holidays..

To help people with their undecided holiday adventures.. Or pure relaxation or Family holidays etc..

Why not post your recommendations for family holidays, single holidays, couple holidays.. By now you get the drift..

Recommend a destination along with the accommodation.. Your experiences out of 1 to 10....

Don't forget the bad experiences also....

Nothing worse than hearing someone after their holidays how bad it was and you or someone you know had the same experience the year before...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

U have to work in sales

By *umps OP   Man
over a year ago

city

"U have to work in sales "

Nope... but if i was... I would be sure to be a door sales man so that I could knock on your door..

over a year ago

"U have to work in sales

Nope... but if i was... I would be sure to be a door sales man so that I could knock on your door.. "

Ohh hahaha .. Thanks.. Looking forward to reading the replies

over a year ago

I hate holidays, I get bored very easy. I've travelled to and drank I every country in Europe when I was doing Europe in the trucks, loved it but one day parked up in a holiday resort or the likes was enough for me. I've wine and dined the wife in some of Europe's capital cities when she used to come with me in the truck.but how the hell does one but in a week in the same place Bates me. I've even be to topless resorts and after a hour or so I get bored and head for a bar. Did the bull fighting ring in Portugal while doing a office removing and near Shirley myself when I was told I might have to wait another day. I'd rather the odd day trip to parks,zoo,

By *isdirtygirlWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"I hate holidays, I get bored very easy. I've travelled to and drank I every country in Europe when I was doing Europe in the trucks, loved it but one day parked up in a holiday resort or the likes was enough for me. I've wine and dined the wife in some of Europe's capital cities when she used to come with me in the truck.but how the hell does one but in a week in the same place Bates me. I've even be to topless resorts and after a hour or so I get bored and head for a bar. Did the bull fighting ring in Portugal while doing a office removing and near Shirley myself when I was told I might have to wait another day. I'd rather the odd day trip to parks,zoo,"

Ha ha love it!! Whatever floats yer boat!

over a year ago

"I hate holidays, I get bored very easy. I've travelled to and drank I every country in Europe when I was doing Europe in the trucks, loved it but one day parked up in a holiday resort or the likes was enough for me. I've wine and dined the wife in some of Europe's capital cities when she used to come with me in the truck.but how the hell does one but in a week in the same place Bates me. I've even be to topless resorts and after a hour or so I get bored and head for a bar. Did the bull fighting ring in Portugal while doing a office removing and near Shirley myself when I was told I might have to wait another day. I'd rather the odd day trip to parks,zoo,"

My husband was/is a driver and was they same. Been everywhere in a lorry - wouldn't take a holiday. you're a strange bunch

over a year ago

We're likely just to used to the freedom of movement.

over a year ago

"We're likely just to used to the freedom of movement."

Maybe. I think his reason was he just hated all of the Europeans and wouldn't give them his spending money lol. Well, not all of them but most

over a year ago

"We're likely just to used to the freedom of movement.

Maybe. I think his reason was he just hated all of the Europeans and wouldn't give them his spending money lol. Well, not all of them but most"

Its boredom more for me, I honestly say I would be bored out of my head, I did New York a while back for paddys day on March, I swear ta God I never sobered for the 2 weeks. I'd safely say everyone that drinks in new York had a drink with me that time. I remember been told to stay away from the blacks, where did I ended up one night?? Drinking with 3 black lads. I met up with my gay mate and we all headed to a gay bar. Jaysus I near got killed when this lad came onto me and I only him I was straight and not a fruit cake.

over a year ago

Looking like a boring year for me Notting planed, last year was in china, pitty love seeing new places,

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

Since self employment I find myself asking that age old question. "What are holidays?"

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Since self employment I find myself asking that age old question. "What are holidays?""

By *ub_leitrim_guyMan
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Anyone been to Burma??

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/16 00:29:09]

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/04/16 00:29:36]

over a year ago

We're heading to Valentia Island first week in July

By *vsnikkiTV/TS
over a year ago

Limavady

"Anyone been to Burma??"

Yes but not in the last few years. Lovely country and lovely people

over a year ago

Off over to my parents in Spain for afew days next wk, home away from home really!

over a year ago

"Off over to my parents in Spain for afew days next wk, home away from home really!"

the Spainish scenery gets a lot better when you go over to visit youre folks Id say,lol

over a year ago

"Off over to my parents in Spain for afew days next wk, home away from home really!

the Spainish scenery gets a lot better when you go over to visit youre folks Id say,lol"

I doubt it lol but it's a lovely spot and nice and quiet and right on the beach, so afew days of R&R is exactly what I need

over a year ago

"We're heading to Valentia Island first week in July "

Beautiful spot

Post new Message to Thread