bbc wanted in ireland very hard to find

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there are a few here and there

over a year ago

Is there not a few on the site? It's getting very popular with couples..

over a year ago

Ehem I know one or two and believe me they are frigging awesome,, American and carribean,, leave u ladies like jelly xx ??

By *orney hun OP   Couple
over a year ago

galway

Cats cream you must interdice me to them??

By *un In GalwayMan
over a year ago

Galway

Mmmmmmmm..........

over a year ago

Oh I know a few deffo worth a meet

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

What about big black pussies?? And I mean that in the nicest way

Almost impossible to find.. am I right? I think Iv seen only 2 on fab.. its like trying to find a unicorn..impossible !!

I do love black ladies.. Iv only ever had 2 in my life.. spread over a number of years.. and quite a few years ago..

so I can see where you ladies are coming from.. but from a pussy view point.

So if you ladies know how f any point them in my direction. Thank you

over a year ago

"What about big black pussies?? And I mean that in the nicest way

Almost impossible to find.. am I right? I think Iv seen only 2 on fab.. its like trying to find a unicorn..impossible !!

I do love black ladies.. Iv only ever had 2 in my life.. spread over a number of years.. and quite a few years ago..

"

Oh yes, can't beat a black lady, dated one for couple of months, sexy as fok....great sex too

over a year ago

They are here.

By *excockMan
over a year ago

waterford

"They are here."

You have them??

Pass on my id

over a year ago

Hey I work in Ireland very often. Give me a shout if you get to Dublin!

X Ray

over a year ago

"

Did you not get the memo?

It's a 'Fionnuala' now apparently.

A BBF.

over a year ago

Why not go on holiday to Jamaica?

By *ammerandthongsCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

We get quite a few mails from the bbc guys however never been something that appealed to me.

Amy

over a year ago

Some extremely handsome, interesting and absolute gems on here just have to look hard enough for them

By *esley pipes 88Man
over a year ago

Cork

Who's asking?

over a year ago

"

Love a black lady so I do. They really do have the best bums

By *onnieBMan
over a year ago

near D24

Does a big black cock feel much different to a big white one!?

over a year ago

No there all the same if you know how you use it right

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

But nice tho

over a year ago

Very nice

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

We need more of them on here

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

We need more of them on here nothing against whites nice too

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

"We need more of them on here "

Any ideas on how we'll get a few more on?

By *andyman11Man
over a year ago

dublin

I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on this

over a year ago

Lots more is needed on here not enough of a choice

over a year ago

"I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on this "
Yea. They're not even mildly racist like...

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

No often had black and white together

over a year ago

I've met a few up here in belfast

over a year ago

"No often had black and white together "

By *nnmarietarecyCouple
over a year ago

Limerick

"I've met a few up here in belfast "
. Can u send them down here

over a year ago

"

Would love to fine some as well

By *ommando4Man
over a year ago

South Co. Dublin

Anyone in to smc's - small white cocks ??

over a year ago

Hey im interested cpl to hav fun with u!! I have another friend here blackcock like me!!

over a year ago

So true hard to fine black pussy here .

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

Us guys need nice black ladies like d ladies luv d black guys fair play

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Hi guys to all ye people out there on fab ,this would be just our opinion on this tread .We live in a world of equal and we are all men and women and enjoy the same pleasures in life .This is the main reasons we are here to enjoy the pleasures of fab and the swing Lifestyle.We feel that the colour of your skin and the country you may come from shouldnt make any difference in enjoying these pleasures. So in isolating white black , green yellow etc shouldn't be made so prevelent in a conversation.So if a anyone disagrees with us we just had to put our view a across that's totally fine .tigers .xx happy fabbing.

over a year ago

Definitely seriously borderline racism.....

I've been in this fight most of my life with a family member! Whom I love beyond life itself!

To think of the names I've been called her because of my preferences.....

By *olita xxWoman
over a year ago

derry

Pussybang was on here before he's yummy

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Hey hun you stand tall, we are with you !! This is a pleasure with all !! Xx

By *ickirishallsortsMan
over a year ago

Lickie Manor

I've always wondered, what happens here if a white guy had a longer cock?

What is your priority, colour or size? Be honest?

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Girls we know what we are talking about .!! ??

over a year ago

"Anyone in to smc's - small white cocks ?? "

No

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

Oh it's not the size but the quality of the person behind it ,its all about skill !!!!!

over a year ago

"Oh it's not the size but the quality of the person behind it ,its all about skill !!!!!"

over a year ago

Wanting to have sex with somebody just because of the colour of their skin is equally as racist a reason as choosing not to have sex with them for reasons of skin colour alone .

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship .

By *igerclawsCouple
over a year ago

cork

So would it make much difference if it was someone else ?

over a year ago

"So would it make much difference if it was someone else ?"

You really need to start using the reply +quote botton...we have no idea who youre addressing

over a year ago

"Wanting to have sex with somebody just because of the colour of their skin is equally as racist a reason as choosing not to have sex with them for reasons of skin colour alone .

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship . "

...fashionable? ...oneupmanship?...we prefer to call it our preference. ..we're actually looking for a bi bbc...does that make us racist and sexist?...you may be over thinking this....

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

"Wanting to have sex with somebody just because of the colour of their skin is equally as racist a reason as choosing not to have sex with them for reasons of skin colour alone .

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship . ...fashionable? ...oneupmanship?...we prefer to call it our preference. ..we're actually looking for a bi bbc...does that make us racist and sexist?...you may be over thinking this...."

Racist my backside. If people into it it's their choice.

over a year ago

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship . ...fashionable? ...oneupmanship?...we prefer to call it our preference. ..we're actually looking for a bi bbc...does that make us racist and sexist?...you may be over thinking this....

Racist my backside. If people into it it's their choice. "

.phew!!... Thank christ for that.... we notice that when browsing, you can search for people by their "skin colour". I thought for a moment that the owners of fabswingers were advocating "racist " policies.

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship . ...fashionable? ...oneupmanship?...we prefer to call it our preference. ..we're actually looking for a bi bbc...does that make us racist and sexist?...you may be over thinking this....

Racist my backside. If people into it it's their choice. ....

.phew!!... Thank christ for that.... we notice that when browsing, you can search for people by their "skin colour". I thought for a moment that the owners of fabswingers were advocating "racist " policies. "

Even if they were I can't see how looking for bbc is racist just a personal choice.

over a year ago

I have noticed it does seem to be fashionable and a means to end for couples now in particular to display how wild they are by having a profile pic of some black guy pounding the women . A sort of swinging world version of one up man ship . "

Lol! Just lol! Green doesn't suit ya fella.

over a year ago

.phew!!... Thank christ for that.... we notice that when browsing, you can search for people by their "skin colour". I thought for a moment that the owners of fabswingers were advocating "racist " policies.

Even if they were I can't see how looking for bbc is racist just a personal choice."

....nor can we....but then we're not restricted by a politically correct moralist mindset....apparently fairly common on here..have to run....on our way to a kiss pass fuck thread. ..

By *longshottMan
over a year ago

Limerick

Even if they were I can't see how looking for bbc is racist just a personal choice.....nor can we....but then we're not restricted by a politically correct moralist mindset....apparently fairly common on here..have to run....on our way to a kiss pass fuck thread. .. "

Well said. Political correctness is often the refuge of those without imagination or conviction.

By *orney hun OP   Couple
over a year ago

galway

cant see how racism got into this thread bbc is just the womans preference for sex that's it

over a year ago

"cant see how racism got into this thread bbc is just the womans preference for sex that's it"
.....lol...women and couples. ...also makes for great pics...

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

This thread is very racist Alrite

To us white guys

over a year ago

"I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on this Yea. They're not even mildly racist like... "
.....do you think they are racist?....how?

By *andyman11Man
over a year ago

dublin

"I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on this Yea. They're not even mildly racist like... .....do you think they are racist?....how?"

It's very funny how people can read something completely different from a message, I found it purely funny and interesting seeing people's preferences. I was very surprised to hear the word "race/racist" brought into it.

over a year ago

"I find it quite amusing reading some of the comments on this Yea. They're not even mildly racist like... .....do you think they are racist?....how?

It's very funny how people can read something completely different from a message, I found it purely funny and interesting seeing people's preferences. I was very surprised to hear the word "race/racist" brought into it. "

Not surprised at all tbh

If this thread was about soccer some of the posters on here would be all up in your face about gaa or rugby it's in their nature to pick

By *haggyhandsomeMan
over a year ago

dublin 15

Really???

Post new Message to Thread