Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Unlucky or naive?

Jump to newest

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Personally I am going with option 2

Twice in the past couple of weeks I have been invited to meet a guy and his girl woohoo says me but alas the first guy tells me his girl cannot make it as she is flooded in but could I bring a girl instead,this at 2-3 hours notice following 4 days messaging.

The second guy also invites me to join him with his lady friend and assures me she is really up for it,so I tell him to contact her and arrange it but since then tumbles until I enquired to the status but apparently she has not responded to his text.So I do believe there has been at least one attempt to take me for a mug if not 2

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

2 sorry

We learned pretty quick always speak to the female half of any couple on the phone most genuine peeps will have no problem with that

If they make up excuses and delay they are probably fake or too nervous to meet

Sam

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"2 sorry

We learned pretty quick always speak to the female half of any couple on the phone most genuine peeps will have no problem with that

If they make up excuses and delay they are probably fake or too nervous to meet

Sam"

They do say if something seems too good to be true then it usually is.

over a year ago

As the saying goes, you'll have that.

I don't believe you come across as naive so just unlucky recently.

I'd stick with well verified people. At least you know they are genuine before you embark on 4 days chat.

Lee

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"As the saying goes, you'll have that.

I'd stick with well verified people. At least you know they are genuine before you embark on 4 days chat.

Lee"

1st lad was verified

over a year ago

It seems to me that guy no1 took you for a mug.

Guy no2 may want to take you up the ass

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"It seems to me that guy no1 took you for a mug.

Guy no2 may want to take you up the ass "

Tis better to give than to receive

over a year ago

Lee

1st lad was verified

Well verified?

"

over a year ago

Ask to speak to the female on the phone before any arrangements are made lv. It's not a guarantee but it would put a lot of guys off from chancing their arm

over a year ago

"Ask to speak to the female on the phone before any arrangements are made lv. It's not a guarantee but it would put a lot of guys off from chancing their arm "

Ps. Cool profile

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Lee

1st lad was verified

Well verified?

"

nope

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Ask to speak to the female on the phone before any arrangements are made lv. It's not a guarantee but it would put a lot of guys off from chancing their arm

Ps. Cool profile "

mine? shucks thanks guys liking yours too x

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/12/15 21:26:26]

over a year ago

"Ask to speak to the female on the phone before any arrangements are made lv. It's not a guarantee but it would put a lot of guys off from chancing their arm

Ps. Cool profile

mine? shucks thanks guys liking yours too x"

Oh get a room you three, lol

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Ps. Cool profile

Oh get a room you three, lol "

room for some more up top

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Ps. Cool profile

room for some more up top "

P.S.yours aint too shabby either

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

For all you lovely people taking the time to answer me I appreciate it and this one is for ye x x x x

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DPGpQUitqXE

over a year ago

Ps. Cool profile

P.S.yours aint too shabby either "

Oh thanks, but the credit goes to my lady

over a year ago

"Personally I am going with option 2

Twice in the past couple of weeks I have been invited to meet a guy and his girl woohoo says me but alas the first guy tells me his girl cannot make it as she is flooded in but could I bring a girl instead,this at 2-3 hours notice following 4 days messaging.

The second guy also invites me to join him with his lady friend and assures me she is really up for it,so I tell him to contact her and arrange it but since then tumbles until I enquired to the status but apparently she has not responded to his text.So I do believe there has been at least one attempt to take me for a mug if not 2 "

Yup they made a mug of you. I would agree with an above poster about talking to the female. Also I wouldn't trust a male profile offering a meet like that. While their are plenty of genuine guys some are pure chancers.

Live and learn

Tomcat

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Ps. Cool profile

P.S.yours aint too shabby either

Oh thanks, but the credit goes to my lady"

Well obviously lol xx

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Personally I am going with option 2

The second guy also invites me to join him with his lady friend and assures me she is really up for it,so I tell him to contact her and arrange it but since then tumbles until I enquired to the status but apparently she has not responded to his text.So I do believe there has been at least one attempt to take me for a mug if not 2

Yup they made a mug of you. I would agree with an above poster about talking to the female. Also I wouldn't trust a male profile offering a meet like that. While their are plenty of genuine guys some are pure chancers.

Live and learn

Tomcat "

Ah ya my spidey senses tingled big time with first guy second lad seemed like a puppy with 2 tails telling me about the female he wanted me to share saying how great etc she was.

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

"Ask to speak to the female on the phone before any arrangements are made lv. It's not a guarantee but it would put a lot of guys off from chancing their arm "

Haha you'd think so at least, I once had a man phone me pretending to be a girl he did a voice and everything it was irritating at the time but hilarious when I think of it now!

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Haha you'd think so at least, I once had a man phone me pretending to be a girl he did a voice and everything it was irritating at the time but hilarious when I think of it now!"

Please say that you're joking lol that is frickin awesome hahaha

over a year ago

Haha you'd think so at least, I once had a man phone me pretending to be a girl he did a voice and everything it was irritating at the time but hilarious when I think of it now!"

No way!! Pmsl x

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

Haha you'd think so at least, I once had a man phone me pretending to be a girl he did a voice and everything it was irritating at the time but hilarious when I think of it now!

No way!! Pmsl x "

That is possibly the single most amazing thing that could happen on here lol I can picture him trying to sound girly over the fon lol

By *oughandCurvyCouple
over a year ago

galway

No way!! Pmsl x

That is possibly the single most amazing thing that could happen on here lol I can picture him trying to sound girly over the fon lol"

I asked him did he seriously think it would work and he said it was worth a shot sure!! You couldn't make this stuff up

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

No way!! Pmsl x

That is possibly the single most amazing thing that could happen on here lol I can picture him trying to sound girly over the fon lol

I asked him did he seriously think it would work and he said it was worth a shot sure!! You couldn't make this stuff up "

He should have got the meet just for his balls alone lol

By *hocko87Man
over a year ago

dublin

I've had my belly full of messers like them even had guys pretend they were a couple r women sick bbbbb b

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

No way!! Pmsl x

I asked him did he seriously think it would work and he said it was worth a shot sure!! You couldn't make this stuff up "

looking at the profile I'D GIVE IT A SHOT MYSELF LOL

By *harlie141r42Man
over a year ago

galway

I`ve a feeling if he had met any of those two chancers he would have beeen chancing more than his arm

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

I`ve a feeling if he had met any of those two chancers he would have beeen chancing more than his arm "

I'd be Usain bolting out the door

over a year ago

Lee

1st lad was verified

Well verified?

"

Well I only wanna say be careful anyway...even with well verified profiles...as I know and seen some guy/couple and women profiles who are so good and amazing verified but they had most pics fake and are nasty...

over a year ago

Maybe they read some of posts regarding your favourite show (Gotham)?!?

Just saying

over a year ago

Lee

1st lad was verified

Well verified?

Well I only wanna say be careful anyway...even with well verified profiles...as I know and seen some guy/couple and women profiles who are so good and amazing verified but they had most pics fake and are nasty..."

Interesting.....

By *xyzptlk088 OP   Man
over a year ago

Galway

"Maybe they read some of posts regarding your favourite show (Gotham)?!?

Just saying "

Touché motherfucker lol.

over a year ago

"Maybe they read some of posts regarding your favourite show (Gotham)?!?

Just saying

Touché motherfucker lol. "

Hahaha priceless

over a year ago

Lee

1st lad was verified

Well verified?

Well I only wanna say be careful anyway...even with well verified profiles...as I know and seen some guy/couple and women profiles who are so good and amazing verified but they had most pics fake and are nasty...

Interesting....."

I think alot regular forum people know at least one "special" guy who are all full with lies and have plenty profiles and all are good verified..

Post new Message to Thread