Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Chelsea

Jump to newest

By *ub_leitrim_guy OP   Man
over a year ago

Out in the sticks

So will José Mourinho stay or will he be pushed out??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *aid backMan
over a year ago

by a lake with my rod out

"So will José Mourinho stay or will he be pushed out??"

it will cost them 20/30 million to sack him so i dont know

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can see him going if chelsea dont improve before xmas.

By *rgasmdonorMan
over a year ago

millstreet

Can't see him going who is better than him that's available

over a year ago

"Can't see him going who is better than him that's available "

Yes but if he keeps up his shit behaviour the club will think they'll be better off without him, plus the media are after him they hunted rodgers out and Jose could be the next victim

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Can't see him going who is better than him that's available

Yes but if he keeps up his shit behaviour the club will think they'll be better off without him, plus the media are after him they hunted rodgers out and Jose could be the next victim "

Rodgers had to go... Liverpool have very few good players left! All sold....

over a year ago

Yes but if he keeps up his shit behaviour the club will think they'll be better off without him, plus the media are after him they hunted rodgers out and Jose could be the next victim

Rodgers had to go... Liverpool have very few good players left! All sold...."

Course he did but my point is when the media go after ya you're gone, everywhere he goes people get sick of him after awhile. As a Liverpool fan I'm glad we got klopp before Chelsea went in for him lol

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Will be interesting to see if he can turn L/pool around this season!

over a year ago

They would be foolish to let him go, he will turn it around but when you have as much money as Abramovic then you don't stroke anyone else's ego & Jose needs stroking.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"They would be foolish to let him go, he will turn it around but when you have as much money as Abramovic then you don't stroke anyone else's ego & Jose needs stroking."

...so do I!!

over a year ago

"Will be interesting to see if he can turn L/pool around this season!"

Anything can happen this season it's been odd, benteke out for another 3 weeks again lol no luck.

over a year ago

The media won't be a deciding factor, it will be the fans(just like the scousers), and Chelsea fans won't turn on José. Not unless they get relegated! Apparently he's lost the dressing room. I think he'll turn this around and a lot of those players will be replaced in the next two windows. For the record, I hate chelski and José, but he's very very good at winning!

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Sure had a look of defeat on his face tonight!

over a year ago

I didn't see it but form is temporary and all that. If he does leave, he'll probably go to PSG and be winning titles and challenging for the champions league with them.

By *xyzptlk088Man
over a year ago

Galway

"So will José Mourinho stay or will he be pushed out??

it will cost them 20/30 million to sack him so i dont know "

They could pay him in plastic,just melt down 80% of their "fan" base,well the ones that havent migrated to man shitty yet.

over a year ago

go on paddy power on facebook they posted a thing about a chelsea fan on the radio last year saying chelsea are too good for the premiership it's hilarious.

By *ukkakewhoreWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

Who cares?? Who in Ireland cares about a club like Chelsea whose supporters sing Anti Irish songs when they play?? They play in an overrated league that rip people off to watch very average football to turn very average players into multi millionaires

over a year ago

"Who cares?? Who in Ireland cares about a club like Chelsea whose supporters sing Anti Irish songs when they play?? They play in an overrated league that rip people off to watch very average football to turn very average players into multi millionaires"
very well said

over a year ago

"Who cares?? Who in Ireland cares about a club like Chelsea whose supporters sing Anti Irish songs when they play?? They play in an overrated league that rip people off to watch very average football to turn very average players into multi millionaires"

Mr69: Every football fan base has it's share of idiots, fortunately those a little more enlightened than the troglodytes can separate the club from it's less desirable elements in the same way that most English people know that Ireland isn't a terrorist haven just because the IRA came from here.

As for the quality of the football, I'd put it in the top 3-5 leagues in the world & as a whole, probably the most competitive bar none. Man City had some adult season tickets for under £300 while Sunderlands most expensive season ticket was under £500. The average STH price league wide was £32.50, that seems pretty reasonable to me to watch some of the world's best football players doesn't it?

over a year ago

Rodgers had to go... Liverpool have very few good players left! All sold....

Course he did but my point is when the media go after ya you're gone, everywhere he goes people get sick of him after awhile. As a Liverpool fan I'm glad we got klopp before Chelsea went in for him lol "

yes got the manager out there in klopp

over a year ago

The good father is available for Chelsea. My previous expierence is bringing limerick derby sossulu and spurs to ciampions league success and stints with dortmund and Barcelona in football manager

By *ony_cluedoMan
over a year ago

Belfast

"

As for the quality of the football, I'd put it in the top 3-5 leagues in the world & as a whole, probably the most competitive bar none. Man City had some adult season tickets for under £300 while Sunderlands most expensive season ticket was under £500. The average STH price league wide was £32.50, that seems pretty reasonable to me to watch some of the world's best football players doesn't it?"

I'd argue it was the most competitive. It's the same 4 or 5 in the top 4 each year. The Bundesliga seems to be nearly any team can be Top 4 or relegated. Up until the last few years and Bayern Munich's dominance any team had a chance at winning it too. They're also a lot cheaper too. A Bayern Munich season ticket is something like £105?

over a year ago

Despite the poor results the clubs image is taking a hammering. Ancellotti is available in January, he should never have been sacked the last time imo!

over a year ago

it's been mainly Bayern or Dortmund over the last 20 years hasn't it? Only on 4 occasions has another team won it. Yes the tickets are much cheaper but how many Bundesliga fans do you know?

over a year ago

Average football? Average players? The premiership is amazing. The lace, intensity and quality make it the most entertaining league in the world. Almost every professional player and coach say this. Let me guess, you think football players are sissies and rugby players are the shit?

By *eadue stallionMan
over a year ago

Yes

"So will José Mourinho stay or will he be pushed out??"

Next couple of matches should be interesting....

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

"The media won't be a deciding factor, it will be the fans(just like the scousers), and Chelsea fans won't turn on José. Not unless they get relegated! Apparently he's lost the dressing room. I think he'll turn this around and a lot of those players will be replaced in the next two windows. For the record, I hate chelski and José, but he's very very good at winning!"

Chelsea are funded by a dictatorial owner....not the fans..

He couldn't care less about the fans as he showed a few years ago.

It's not like Liverpool or united that require crowd funding.

He likes the manager...so José stays...simple as.

over a year ago

"Who cares?? Who in Ireland cares about a club like Chelsea whose supporters sing Anti Irish songs when they play?? They play in an overrated league that rip people off to watch very average football to turn very average players into multi millionaires

Average football? Average players? The premiership is amazing. The lace, intensity and quality make it the most entertaining league in the world. Almost every professional player and coach say this. Let me guess, you think football players are sissies and rugby players are the shit? "

Kaizer is premier league obsessed yes its awesome, but, the standard has declined badly over the past 4-5 years on particular.

Just look at how the English sides are doing in Europe

over a year ago

"Who cares?? Who in Ireland cares about a club like Chelsea whose supporters sing Anti Irish songs when they play?? They play in an overrated league that rip people off to watch very average football to turn very average players into multi millionaires

Average football? Average players? The premiership is amazing. The lace, intensity and quality make it the most entertaining league in the world. Almost every professional player and coach say this. Let me guess, you think football players are sissies and rugby players are the shit?

Kaizer is premier league obsessed yes its awesome, but, the standard has declined badly over the past 4-5 years on particular.

Just look at how the English sides are doing in Europe "

Absolutely kaiser. I think this drop off has coincided with Manchester United's temporary decline. We'll drag the other English clubs back up to scratch in the next couple of seasons. Probably not this year though.

over a year ago

"

Absolutely kaiser. I think this drop off has coincided with Manchester United's temporary decline. We'll drag the other English clubs back up to scratch in the next couple of seasons. Probably not this year though. "

Mr69: the changing of the guard. That's what we thought in the mid 90's....

You had your turn, now it's someone elses & we're ready. YNWA

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

and surrounding areas

"The media won't be a deciding factor, it will be the fans(just like the scousers), and Chelsea fans won't turn on José. Not unless they get relegated! Apparently he's lost the dressing room. I think he'll turn this around and a lot of those players will be replaced in the next two windows. For the record, I hate chelski and José, but he's very very good at winning!

Chelsea are funded by a dictatorial owner....not the fans..

He couldn't care less about the fans as he showed a few years ago.

It's not like Liverpool or united that require crowd funding.

He likes the manager...so José stays...simple as."

Rumour has it he is off to psg in the summer

Mr crazy

over a year ago

Absolutely kaiser. I think this drop off has coincided with Manchester United's temporary decline. We'll drag the other English clubs back up to scratch in the next couple of seasons. Probably not this year though. "

It's not just Man United that's declined

Liverpool reached two champions league finals in two years, so did Man U and Chelsea and Arsenal got there too. One year three of four semi finalists were English.

The decline, Kaizer believes, is downel to transfer cannibalism!! Top English clubs raiding each other whereas 6-7 years ago English clubs were taking the cream of Europe. However the most recent window saw the Premier League sides shopping more on the continent.

Back to Chelsea though, yes Jose is their greatest ever manager but as a club they are hugely ambitious and If they lose to Liverpool he's gone!! But they won't lose, put your mortgage on 1-1

over a year ago

Class of '92, BBC1 Thursday 2100.

over a year ago

Absolutely kaiser. I think this drop off has coincided with Manchester United's temporary decline. We'll drag the other English clubs back up to scratch in the next couple of seasons. Probably not this year though.

Liverpool reached two champions league finals in two years, so did Man U and Chelsea and Arsenal got there too. One year three of four semi finalists were English.

The decline, Kaizer believes, is downel to transfer cannibalism!! Top English clubs raiding each other whereas 6-7 years ago English clubs were taking the cream of Europe. However the most recent window saw the Premier League sides shopping more on the continent.

Back to Chelsea though, yes Jose is their greatest ever manager but as a club they are hugely ambitious and If they lose to Liverpool he's gone!! But they won't lose, put your mortgage on 1-1 "

only won 4 champions leagues titles in 23 odd years its on, 3 were in penalty shoot-outs, the reason premiership is so popular, the amount of money sky have pumped into it over the years. 90% of players are average, only a few overseas top class players really.

over a year ago

Back to Chelsea though, yes Jose is their greatest ever manager but as a club they are hugely ambitious and If they lose to Liverpool he's gone!! But they won't lose, put your mortgage on 1-1

only won 4 champions leagues titles in 23 odd years its on, 3 were in penalty shoot-outs, the reason premiership is so popular, the amount of money sky have pumped into it over the years. 90% of players are average, only a few overseas top class players really. "

Couldn't agree more, best league in the world just cos sky sports keep telling us it is so eventually people will believe it, to be world class means you would get into a world 11 and best the premiership has had recently are Ronaldo suarez and bale sure look what happened there, Mourinho last year was saying hazard is on a level with Messi and Ronaldo people believe it then.

over a year ago

only won 4 champions leagues titles in 23 odd years its on, 3 were in penalty shoot-outs, the reason premiership is so popular, the amount of money sky have pumped into it over the years. 90% of players are average, only a few overseas top class players really. "

Are you are agreeing or disagreeing? Your statement confuses!!

Yes alot alot of average players hence the decline!!

Arguably the best in Europe at the moment is Ze Germanz, they only won 3 champions leagues in 23 years. That's not really a gauge!

over a year ago

only won 4 champions leagues titles in 23 odd years its on, 3 were in penalty shoot-outs, the reason premiership is so popular, the amount of money sky have pumped into it over the years. 90% of players are average, only a few overseas top class players really.

Couldn't agree more, best league in the world just cos sky sports keep telling us it is so eventually people will believe it, to be world class means you would get into a world 11 and best the premiership has had recently are Ronaldo suarez and bale sure look what happened there, Mourinho last year was saying hazard is on a level with Messi and Ronaldo people believe it then. "

No, not because sky say so, I think its the best league in the world because I have eyes, a brain and am capable of independent thought. Well, the quality dips and rises but the excitement is consistent. Its the nature of how the game is played in this part of the world. Its less technical but more intense.

over a year ago

Sky do say its the best, who blames them its their main product!

Tune in on a Monday night to watch West brom v Watford as an example and you swear its the greatest match ever. But that's part of the excitement, personally La Liga is class as in the standard of Football is just a step above!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 28/10/15 11:37:07]

over a year ago

"Sky do say its the best, who blames them its their main product!

Tune in on a Monday night to watch West brom v Watford as an example and you swear its the greatest match ever. But that's part of the excitement, personally La Liga is class as in the standard of Football is just a step above!

"

I basically replied with this same message lol, sky sports removed Revista de la liga then because of the new tv deal the premiership has gotten and Revista de La Liga clearly shows that Spain is much higher standard, I'm sickened I loved it.

over a year ago

I basically replied with this same message lol, sky sports removed Revista de la liga then because of the new tv deal the premiership has gotten and Revista de La Liga clearly shows that Spain is much higher standard, I'm sickened I loved it. "

Is that what happened, loved Revista twas awesome!

Kaizer met Guilleme Ballague before, what a cool dude

over a year ago

I basically replied with this same message lol, sky sports removed Revista de la liga then because of the new tv deal the premiership has gotten and Revista de La Liga clearly shows that Spain is much higher standard, I'm sickened I loved it.

Kaizer met Guilleme Ballague before, what a cool dude "

Yes I certainly love intelligent football pundits, compare him to fucking Chris Kamara jesus.

over a year ago

Kaizer met Guilleme Ballague before, what a cool dude

Yes I certainly love intelligent football pundits, compare him to fucking Chris Kamara jesus. "

Chris Waddle or Brian Kerr are the worst

over a year ago

It be great if chelsea went down.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

[Removed by poster at 28/10/15 12:33:56]

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"It be great if chelsea went down. "

No one is looking for that just never saw JM looking so pissed off as last night

over a year ago

"It be great if chelsea went down.

No one is looking for that just never saw JM looking so pissed off as last night"

Oh I be has happy if it happend lol me not likey chelsea.

over a year ago

Kamara has a fantastic understanding of football. Its likely your opinions are based on anti-English feelings and not on reality.

over a year ago

"Kamara has a fantastic understanding of football. Its likely your opinions are based on anti-English feelings and not on reality. "

I am English mate i just support another rival club never liked chelsea when I was younger,after seen them play in the early 90s against my team,We peleted with bottles and coins by chelsea fans and we were in the family part of the stand.Thats why I hate Chelsea.

over a year ago

"Kamara has a fantastic understanding of football. Its likely your opinions are based on anti-English feelings and not on reality.

I am English mate i just support another rival club never liked chelsea when I was younger,after seen them play in the early 90s against my team,We peleted with bottles and coins by chelsea fans and we were in the family part of the stand.Thats why I hate Chelsea."

That comment wasn't meant for you biggles! I know what you mean about Chelsea fans, they're probably the worst in London!

over a year ago

"It be great if chelsea went down. "

It would be hilarious but won't happen. Yes they're results are bad but if you watched them they were unlucky a few times and had harsh dismissals. Fully expect Liverpool NOT to beat them on Saturday

As for Jose,he's a bit of a wankstain really so delighted for him

By *llie and ApplesCouple
over a year ago

where ever

Such a boy thread lol

Apples

over a year ago

"Kamara has a fantastic understanding of football. Its likely your opinions are based on anti-English feelings and not on reality.

I am English mate i just support another rival club never liked chelsea when I was younger,after seen them play in the early 90s against my team,We peleted with bottles and coins by chelsea fans and we were in the family part of the stand.Thats why I hate Chelsea.

That comment wasn't meant for you biggles! I know what you mean about Chelsea fans, they're probably the worst in London!"

Along with millwall to lol.

over a year ago

"It be great if chelsea went down.

It would be hilarious but won't happen. Yes they're results are bad but if you watched them they were unlucky a few times and had harsh dismissals. Fully expect Liverpool NOT to beat them on Saturday

As for Jose,he's a bit of a wankstain really so delighted for him "

They are playing shit football tho but alot managers now are out smarting Chelsea on the tactical side to.

over a year ago

He will have time till end of this season

over a year ago

"Such a boy thread lol

Apples "

Awesome eh

over a year ago

"Such a boy thread lol

Apples "

yea love it lol.

over a year ago

Chelsea got knocked out of the league cup they said. I recon he will stay.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Well Wenger doesn't look too happy tonight!!

over a year ago

"Chelsea got knocked out of the league cup they said. I recon he will stay."

Theres more going on than that

over a year ago

"Chelsea got knocked out of the league cup they said. I recon he will stay.

Theres more going on than that "

I see yes. I must of missed the middle bit.

over a year ago

Theres more going on than that I see yes. I must of missed the middle bit."

Just the last 10 weeks of poor results and poorer public behaviour

over a year ago

Theres more going on than that I see yes. I must of missed the middle bit.

Just the last 10 weeks of poor results and poorer public behaviour "

Ah yes and I know that, yeah they were champions few months ago and suddenly they are almost at relegation battle. And yes, mourinio don't represent Chelsea good does he with his bad manners.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"And yes, mourinio don't represent Chelsea good does he with his bad manners."

Does a great job at after match interviews!! No pissing about!

over a year ago

"And yes, mourinio don't represent Chelsea good does he with his bad manners.

Does a great job at after match interviews!! No pissing about!"

That is right. They are very entertaining. I like them lol

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Does a great job at after match interviews!! No pissing about!That is right. They are very entertaining. I like them lol "

Often better than the match itself!!

over a year ago

Nothing to see here!!

Carry on

over a year ago

wahooooo chelsea lost again nice one.

over a year ago

Watching Jose here waiting for the Kloppster to come on!

Will Jose get a p45??

over a year ago

Has he become the unlucky one from the chosen one? lol.

over a year ago

He wants out of there... and his after game interviews ypu would give a 10 year old a kick in the arse.... he really is throwing all the toys out now... a child

over a year ago

"Has he become the unlucky one from the chosen one? lol."

The Chosen One was David Moyes buddy

Mourinho aka The Special One

Klopp aka The Normal One

Mr Anderson aka Neo aka The One

over a year ago

"Watching Jose here waiting for the Kloppster to come on!

Will Jose get a p45??"

Id say its on the cards now.

over a year ago

"Has he become the unlucky one from the chosen one? lol.

Klopp aka The Normal One

"

Yes I forgot it was the special one, yeah moyes was a good manager wasn't he and klopp the normal one, good one lol.

over a year ago

Klopp aka The Normal One

Yes I forgot it was the special one, yeah moyes was a good manager wasn't he and klopp the normal one, good one lol."

Eh read the papers

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

So will José Mourinho stay or will he be pushed out??

over a year ago

Klopp aka The Normal One

Yes I forgot it was the special one, yeah moyes was a good manager wasn't he and klopp the normal one, good one lol.

Eh read the papers "

I don't normally read the papers so much, which one was it in?

over a year ago

Klopp aka The Normal One

Eh read the papers I don't normally read the papers so much, which one was it in?"

All of them

over a year ago

Klopp aka The Normal One

Eh read the papers I don't normally read the papers so much, which one was it in?

All of them "

Ty. I will check them online and see.

over a year ago

Just to clarify Kaizer did not concoct the normal one it was a reply from Klopp in his first press conference and has been all over the media since.

over a year ago

And the award for 'expert in failure' goes to Jose Mourinho!

Karma is a bitch isn't it Jose?

over a year ago

"And the award for 'expert in failure' goes to Jose Mourinho!

Karma is a bitch isn't it Jose? "

He is not a complete failure he is still good at talking bull.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Does a great job at after match interviews!! No pissing about!That is right. They are very entertaining. I like them lol

Often better than the match itself!! "

Interesting after-match....!

over a year ago

Does a great job at after match interviews!! No pissing about!That is right. They are very entertaining. I like them lol

Interesting after-match....!"

Yes. I think mourinio is the most animated of them all in the interviews which is fun.

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Interesting after-match....!Yes. I think mourinio is the most animated of them all in the interviews which is fun."

Certainly a strange season for them!

over a year ago

Definitely not a crisis they said

over a year ago

"Definitely not a crisis they said "
what happened now...

over a year ago

Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation "

Strange season...

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation "

their only 3 points above the relegation zone....

By *hrisboobymanMan
over a year ago

Newtownabbey

Never easy to get points off stoke but really looking grim for him now

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone...."

long may it last.. all money no heart..

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone...."

Wouldn't it be brilliant if they get relegated.

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone....Wouldn't it be brilliant if they get relegated. "

o yes

over a year ago

Chelsea lost again, does it mean mourinho is packing his bags? lol.

over a year ago

"Chelsea lost again, does it mean mourinho is packing his bags? lol."
Hope he stays on so we can have a good laugh at him.

over a year ago

I imagine the chelsea manager has just lost interest all together what with the owner interfering in every level of the club from transfers to tactics apparently.

dont be suprised to see jose head to manchester next season either city or utd esp if city fail to get pep or van gaal doesnt finish higher than 4th

over a year ago

"Chelsea lost again, does it mean mourinho is packing his bags? lol. Hope he stays on so we can have a good laugh at him."
Yes hope he stays too, his interviews are really funny lol.

over a year ago

"Chelsea lost again, does it mean mourinho is packing his bags? lol. Hope he stays on so we can have a good laugh at him.Yes hope he stays too, his interviews are really funny lol."
And even funnier when they are loosing.

over a year ago

"I imagine the chelsea manager has just lost interest all together what with the owner interfering in every level of the club from transfers to tactics apparently.

dont be suprised to see jose head to manchester next season either city or utd esp if city fail to get pep or van gaal doesnt finish higher than 4th"

Let him go to city certainly don't want to see him at United.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone....Wouldn't it be brilliant if they get relegated. "

No not really.

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone....Wouldn't it be brilliant if they get relegated.

No not really."

Well it would definitely make my day if they did.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

their only 3 points above the relegation zone....Wouldn't it be brilliant if they get relegated.

No not really.Well it would definitely make my day if they did."

Really and what have poor Chelsea ever done to you?

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

No not really.Well it would definitely make my day if they did.

Really and what have poor Chelsea ever done to you?"

Well they have a joke of a manager that thinks he is God's gift to football and a thug called Terry as captain not to mention there racist fans.

over a year ago

The sexiest man on my planet love his arrogance

over a year ago

"The sexiest man on my planet love his arrogance "
His arrogance won't win football matches.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

Really and what have poor Chelsea ever done to you?Well they have a joke of a manager that thinks he is God's gift to football and a thug called Terry as captain not to mention there racist fans."

Ah god love ya....you should not let it all get to you. Chelsea fan here by the way and not racist. Love all the generalisations from the begrudgers. No doubt you support Liverpool, United or even Celtic all of whom have saintly fans.

over a year ago

"The sexiest man on my planet love his arrogance "

You rang

over a year ago

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

Really and what have poor Chelsea ever done to you?Well they have a joke of a manager that thinks he is God's gift to football and a thug called Terry as captain not to mention there racist fans.

Ah god love ya....you should not let it all get to you. Chelsea fan here by the way and not racist. Love all the generalisations from the begrudgers. No doubt you support Liverpool, United or even Celtic all of whom have saintly fans. "

United and proud. Come back when chelsea have there 20 league titles won or should I say bought.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

Really and what have poor Chelsea ever done to you?Well they have a joke of a manager that thinks he is God's gift to football and a thug called Terry as captain not to mention there racist fans.

Ah god love ya....you should not let it all get to you. Chelsea fan here by the way and not racist. Love all the generalisations from the begrudgers. No doubt you support Liverpool, United or even Celtic all of whom have saintly fans. United and proud. Come back when chelsea have there 20 league titles won or should I say bought. "

Wow United and you call Jose a joke. Compared to LVG and Moyes? Now that is funny

over a year ago

I think players should be payed by performance based each time and not a set wage. I think they would work more for it then.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

Ah god love ya....you should not let it all get to you. Chelsea fan here by the way and not racist. Love all the generalisations from the begrudgers. No doubt you support Liverpool, United or even Celtic all of whom have saintly fans. United and proud. Come back when chelsea have there 20 league titles won or should I say bought. "

Wasn't that bought jibe levelled at United not so many years ago. Good to know that all your players came on free transfers and play for nothing.

over a year ago

Anyone here actually from the place that their club are from ?

Support is tribal so not sure why people from Dublin, Cork mayo etc support clubs from London Manchester and Liverpool

over a year ago

The modern game is driven by money remember Jack Walker at Blackburn them Abramovich then the Sheikh at City. Titles aren't that easily bought because it doesn't always work.

The issue with Mourinho is his behaviour. During his first stint at the bridge he disgraced himself over Anders Frisk. At Madrid he poked the late Tito Villanova in the eye during a Classico. To name just two incidents. Now we have the row over Eva Carneiro and his ridiculous post match interviews. He's the architect of his own downfall.

IMO Carlo Ancellotti was Chelsea's best manager and he was sacked for less

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

"Anyone here actually from the place that their club are from ?

Support is tribal so not sure why people from Dublin, Cork mayo etc support clubs from London Manchester and Liverpool

"

Think a huge amount of kids at the moment are growing up supporting Barcelona because that's what they are exposed to on TV. Had a group of young fellas chatting about football last week and I'd say 80% of them said Barca was their favourite club and Messi their favourite player. The power of media exposure and marketing. Support Shamrock Rovers by the way so do support my local club too and lived in London for 15 years.

By *ublinfun2006Couple
over a year ago

Blanchardstown

Agree Jose does not help his own cause too much and certainly don't agree with his stance on Eva but he is a fantastic coach and the premier league would be a poorer league if he goes if nothing but for the entertainment value

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Agree Jose does not help his own cause too much and certainly don't agree with his stance on Eva but he is a fantastic coach and the premier league would be a poorer league if he goes if nothing but for the entertainment value"

Agreed.. love his after match interviews!

By *ukkakewhoreWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"Stoke 1

Champions Chelsea 0

That's their 7th defeat!

What odds on relegation

United and proud?? What the fuck you're from Carrick on Shannon for Christ sake!!

By *ukkakewhoreWoman
over a year ago

Dublin

"

This exactly!! If I was to support any club apart from my local Dublin club it would be Celtic or one of the Basque clubs in Spain! It sickens me to hear Irish people when they talk about English sides referring to them as "we" or "us"!! Disgusting!!

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

This exactly!! If I was to support any club apart from my local Dublin club it would be Celtic or one of the Basque clubs in Spain! It sickens me to hear Irish people when they talk about English sides referring to them as "we" or "us"!! Disgusting!!"

I totally agree with you.

shamrock rovers fan here..I wouldn't cross the road to support an English club....fookin bar stoolers

over a year ago

"The modern game is driven by money remember Jack Walker at Blackburn them Abramovich then the Sheikh at City. Titles aren't that easily bought because it doesn't always work.

The issue with Mourinho is his behaviour. During his first stint at the bridge he disgraced himself over Anders Frisk. At Madrid he poked the late Tito Villanova in the eye during a Classico. To name just two incidents. Now we have the row over Eva Carneiro and his ridiculous post match interviews. He's the architect of his own downfall.

IMO Carlo Ancellotti was Chelsea's best manager and he was sacked for less "

Harsh kaizer to say Blackburn bought it, utd still spent more back then, Stuart Ripley, le Saux, jason Wilcox etc is far from buying league. Especially when you see what city spend now. The sky money means they all spend huge so the buying the title statement is certainly resigned to history.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/15 10:11:27]

over a year ago

This exactly!! If I was to support any club apart from my local Dublin club it would be Celtic or one of the Basque clubs in Spain! It sickens me to hear Irish people when they talk about English sides referring to them as "we" or "us"!! Disgusting!!

shamrock rovers fan here..I wouldn't cross the road to support an English club....fookin bar stoolers"

Are the fans still wearing balaclavas?

over a year ago

"The modern game is driven by money remember Jack Walker at Blackburn them Abramovich then the Sheikh at City. Titles aren't that easily bought because it doesn't always work.

IMO Carlo Ancellotti was Chelsea's best manager and he was sacked for less "

Mr69: I agree Kaiser, even if the money is there it won't guarantee success. Blackburn's title winning squad was valued at 25% less than Man Ure's that year, what they had was a wonderful, experienced manager & a generous benefactor. Kenny made some shrewd buys and got the most out of the team he had. YNWA

over a year ago

This exactly!! If I was to support any club apart from my local Dublin club it would be Celtic or one of the Basque clubs in Spain! It sickens me to hear Irish people when they talk about English sides referring to them as "we" or "us"!! Disgusting!!"

I'd follow a basque wherever it played!

over a year ago

"

that's like saying only player from those areas can play for that club, a lot of Irish player have made a great living playing for clubs in uk over the years. after all, its only sport,

over a year ago

that's like saying only player from those areas can play for that club, a lot of Irish player have made a great living playing for clubs in uk over the years. after all, its only sport,"

That argument belongs in the Neolithic era. With the level on tv exposure you can watch and associate with any team you want. Which is why alot of kids have Barca / Real jerseys (as pointed out earlier).

Kaizer hearts football, always has always will

And heres hoping we get 3 points today

over a year ago

People follow their county because those players are representing them. People in the uk follow their local footy team for the same reason.

It's only the successful teams that get irish support, a lot more city and Chelsea fans around these days, where are all the irish Bournemouth and Watford fans.

over a year ago

"People follow their county because those players are representing them. People in the uk follow their local footy team for the same reason.

It's only the successful teams that get irish support, a lot more city and Chelsea fans around these days, where are all the irish Bournemouth and Watford fans."

Name their Irish players please

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

shamrock rovers fan here..I wouldn't cross the road to support an English club....fookin bar stoolers

Are the fans still wearing balaclavas?"

I've never seen anyone wear a balaclava at a game...

over a year ago

"A

I've never seen anyone wear a balaclava at a game..."

Did you used to watch them down at the RDS? I have personally.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"A

Did you used to watch them down at the RDS? I have personally. "

I've been going to games for over 35 years.....most fans of rovers are sound,just like any fans of any club around the world.. every team has a few bogeys.....

over a year ago

"A

Did you used to watch them down at the RDS? I have personally. I've been going to games for over 35 years.....most fans of rovers are sound,just like any fans of any club around the world.. every team has a few bogeys..... "

True dat.

over a year ago

"People follow their county because those players are representing them. People in the uk follow their local footy team for the same reason.

It's only the successful teams that get irish support, a lot more city and Chelsea fans around these days, where are all the irish Bournemouth and Watford fans.

Name their Irish players please "

over a year ago

I will have to Google and get back to you.

Where are Walters or hendricks plying their trade these days.

over a year ago

Name their Irish players please "

Oops

over a year ago

"I will have to Google and get back to you.

Where are Walters or hendricks plying their trade these days."

Stoke and Derby respectively!

Of which Kaizer knows Irish supporters

over a year ago

You know all 3 of then lol

Next time they play each other live on sky sports I will keep an eye out in my local bar for Stoke and Derby fans.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

IMO Carlo Ancellotti was Chelsea's best manager and he was sacked for less

Harsh kaizer to say Blackburn bought it, utd still spent more back then, Stuart Ripley, le Saux, jason Wilcox etc is far from buying league. Especially when you see what city spend now. The sky money means they all spend huge so the buying the title statement is certainly resigned to history. "

Money dosent guarentee success but it certainly helps...Blackburn, Chelsea and man City were three teams that were going nowhere, until the sugar daddies took over...without their money these teams would not have had the success that they had....

over a year ago

Chelsea will be charged for not appearing in the post interview, was on news erlier.

over a year ago

"You know all 3 of then lol

Next time they play each other live on sky sports I will keep an eye out in my local bar for Stoke and Derby fans."

Stoke and Derby yes they have supported!!

These guys follow them because their Father's did! This is not beyond the realms of reality.

When Kaizer was a whippersnapper the biggest matches of tv were the FA cup finals. Liverpool were in quite a few and had a number of Irish players involved!

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

Had a hunch he'd be gone before Xmas!

Club statement: Chelsea Football Club and Jose Mourinho have today parted company by mutual consent.

over a year ago

Apparently Mr.Bean has got the job...

YNWA

By *ippcoupe2Couple
over a year ago

cahir/cashel

gus hiddink to replace 1/12 roy keane 200/1

over a year ago

Next stop Old Trafford summer 16

over a year ago

And he gone

over a year ago

"gus hiddink to replace 1/12 roy keane 200/1"

Roy Keane???!!!! Stick another few noughts on will ya.

over a year ago

"Despite the poor results the clubs image is taking a hammering. Ancellotti is available in January, he should never have been sacked the last time imo!"

What Kaizer said

By *yintotryCouple
over a year ago

Belfast

"Apparently Mr.Bean has got the job...

YNWA"

Thought he'd got the loserfool job. Job and loserfool in the same sentence, strange looking.

over a year ago

YNWA

Thought he'd got the loserfool job. Job and loserfool in the same sentence, strange looking."

over a year ago

YNWA

Thought he'd got the loserfool job. Job and loserfool in the same sentence, strange looking.

"

Very strange looking...

over a year ago

Antonio Conte New manager

over a year ago

Out in the sticks

"Antonio Conte New manager"

He was a good boxer!!