A Stant Out Orgasm

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/07/15 23:56:02]

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Edit; Awh man, I'm obviously tired. Title should read 'stand out orgasm'.

//

This weekend, the lovely Bear, caused me to have the best orgasm of my life (so far). It started with some oral, some fingering and then... well, I don't really know what he did, but my goodness it was unbelievable. Literally lepping around the place! I even had to go for a nap after.

So, that brings me to my question, does anyone have any memories of a really stand out orgasm? Do share!

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Edit; Awh man, I'm obviously tired. Title should read 'stand out orgasm'.

//

This weekend, the lovely Bear, caused me to have the best orgasm of my life (so far). It started with some oral, some fingering and then... well, I don't really know what he did, but my goodness it was unbelievable. Literally lepping around the place! I even had to go for a nap after.

So, that brings me to my question, does anyone have any memories of a really stand out orgasm? Do share!

"

Yes one or two. First time I ever came simultaneously with a woman. She was cowgirl. I held on for her. Then as she was coming i let go. Just amazing. Unforgettable. For both of us. Another that comes to mind was quite recently when after alot of foreplay and sex(missionary) I withdrew and came so hard I fired it in her eye lol

over a year ago

The first time I came from anal, I had no idea you could even orgasm from anal, had no idea what was happened img but was amazing! Also the first time I squirted as I had spent years trying and was just convinced I was on of those people who wasn't able to do it!

over a year ago

I've had a few stand out ones. A few occasions with hunter I came so hard I couldn't walk my legs were shaking so much lol. I had a stand out one on Saturday afternoon - reverse cowgirl with the wand on my clit, and the gentleman in question was playing with my arse too. I fell off the bed afterwards

over a year ago

I had an explosive orgasm from oral once. She gave me the most intense orgasm ever. My legs were shaking for ages after it.

If your reading this.... Thanks imelda

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Had a few still waiting for more. The most memorable was with an ex fuckbuddy from here. It started with the most intense kiss ever and while sucking me she demanded I do her ass. It just kept getting more n more intense till the point we both came simultaneously which was an all over body experience for both of us that left us both shaking and me with a sudden headache for some reason. Still think back to it fondly.

over a year ago

"Had a few still waiting for more. The most memorable was with an ex fuckbuddy from here. It started with the most intense kiss ever and while sucking me she demanded I do her ass. It just kept getting more n more intense till the point we both came simultaneously which was an all over body experience for both of us that left us both shaking and me with a sudden headache for some reason. Still think back to it fondly. "

Headache was probably high blood pressure lol used to happen to my ex a lot

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

"Had a few still waiting for more. The most memorable was with an ex fuckbuddy from here. It started with the most intense kiss ever and while sucking me she demanded I do her ass. It just kept getting more n more intense till the point we both came simultaneously which was an all over body experience for both of us that left us both shaking and me with a sudden headache for some reason. Still think back to it fondly.

Headache was probably high blood pressure lol used to happen to my ex a lot "

Probably as I do have high BP but it's controlled by medication

By *irishladMan
over a year ago

Malahide

Looks like I killed this thread

Post new Message to Thread