Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

That someone special!

Jump to newest

By *sp OP   Man
over a year ago

Who know's

Hi folks

I'm just curious to see among all the single guys and gals on here,how many of you would be happy to walk away from all of this if they met that somebody special?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Hi folks

I'm just curious to see among all the single guys and gals on here,how many of you would be happy to walk away from all of this if they met that somebody special? "

If they're the special one you'd want to walk away wouldn't you?

By *etmebeurfantasyWoman
over a year ago

My town

Be more than happy if someone special joined with Me. .

over a year ago

Not going to comment on this one pmsl.

over a year ago

Be so happy to walk away if i found the right guy

over a year ago

I love the lifestyle. ... Ideally I'd love to have that someone special join me in it but if not I'd walk away in a heart beat

over a year ago

I'm sure if anyone here found "the one" they would give it all up if needed but issue with a lot of women on here and other sites is there is a lot who have low self esteem and fall in love to the first person to be nice to them

over a year ago

"I'm sure if anyone here found "the one" they would give it all up if needed but issue with a lot of women on here and other sites is there is a lot who have low self esteem and fall in love to the first person to be nice to them "

You being serious????

over a year ago

"I'm sure if anyone here found "the one" they would give it all up if needed but issue with a lot of women on here and other sites is there is a lot who have low self esteem and fall in love to the first person to be nice to them "
Lol.

over a year ago

Tomcat and I were on here originally as singles,then we met up,now we are here as a couple. Sometimes we take a break and tbh when the time comes will probably leave permanently,but for now,we are still busy having fun.

over a year ago

If she didn't want to swing yes I'd leave, I wouldn't lose contact with the people I'd consider friends on here though either although I'd much prefer if she'd join me to explore this wonderful world but that's all hypotheticals because hasn't happened yet

By *razy-CplCouple
over a year ago

Cork and surrounding areas

"Tomcat and I were on here originally as singles,then we met up,now we are here as a couple. Sometimes we take a break and tbh when the time comes will probably leave permanently,but for now,we are still busy having fun. "

Same for us , but we do enjoy the life style , but when it's time leave , we will, until then we will keep swinging

Mrs crazy

over a year ago

I'd more than likely leave. Swinging played a part in my last relationship breaking up so I wouldn't want to risk it unless we were solid.

By *rutus83Man
over a year ago

naas

I think id leave if that someone special came along. Id make sure she knew everything so we could make a joint decision

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Someone special. This isnt a fairy tale, you just be with whoever will have you.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Hi folks

I'm just curious to see among all the single guys and gals on here,how many of you would be happy to walk away from all of this if they met that somebody special? "

yep

over a year ago

They wanna be pretty special I'm not looking so can't see it being in the near future I'm happy as I am.. Might look for a partner in crime in the future again but won't be 2015

over a year ago

"They wanna be pretty special I'm not looking so can't see it being in the near future I'm happy as I am.. Might look for a partner in crime in the future again but won't be 2015 "

can I apply where the forms lol

over a year ago

"Someone special. This isnt a fairy tale, you just be with whoever will have you."

Jeez safey don't be such a cynic. Isn't lae special to u? And u to her? Surely its not a case of ur with her just cos she will have u?

She hearts her safey remember????

over a year ago

Wouldnt miss it one bit, I forcs myself to stay here at times

over a year ago

"Wouldnt miss it one bit, I forcs myself to stay here at times"

Furce

over a year ago

I wouldn't call it walking away from anything. It's just shagging other like minded people really. You might do it for a while as a couple or whatever, then take a break, then meet up some more. Everyone is different with different circumstances.

It's not like you are going to meet someone on a site like this that wants you to walk away and have a homer simpson life.

over a year ago

Is it wrong of me not to have walked away?

over a year ago

I'm already on the way out. And it's for someone special. That someone special is Myself. And my sanity!!

over a year ago

"I'm already on the way out. And it's for someone special. That someone special is Myself. And my sanity!! "

Pmsl just hide the profile

over a year ago

"I'm already on the way out. And it's for someone special. That someone special is Myself. And my sanity!!

Pmsl just hide the profile "

There is no more hiding. When I go this time I'm gone.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"Is it wrong of me not to have walked away?"

only you can answer that

over a year ago

"I'm already on the way out. And it's for someone special. That someone special is Myself. And my sanity!!

There is no more hiding. When I go this time I'm gone. "

Guess your young and everything else to explore . Though your right it's only a profile at the end of the day friends will still be friends etc

over a year ago

"I'm already on the way out. And it's for someone special. That someone special is Myself. And my sanity!! "

Dont leave me I havent met yea yet lol.

over a year ago

"Someone special. This isnt a fairy tale, you just be with whoever will have you.

Jeez safey don't be such a cynic. Isn't lae special to u? And u to her? Surely its not a case of ur with her just cos she will have u?

She hearts her safey remember????"

And they all lived happily ever after...

over a year ago

Guess your young and everything else to explore . Though your right it's only a profile at the end of the day friends will still be friends etc "

to be honest this place isn't about friends for me. Never has been and never will be. I have one or two friends from here and I don't need here to be in contact with them.

over a year ago

Guess your young and everything else to explore . Though your right it's only a profile at the end of the day friends will still be friends etc

to be honest this place isn't about friends for me. Never has been and never will be. I have one or two friends from here and I don't need here to be in contact with them. "

That's what I said

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"although I'd much prefer if she'd join me to explore this wonderful world but that's all hypotheticals because hasn't happened yet"

You will encounter these things when you have a bit more life experience behind you.

over a year ago

Left before and had a longterm relationship.

If I met someone again, yes I would give swinging up and not consider playing as a couple.

over a year ago

"although I'd much prefer if she'd join me to explore this wonderful world but that's all hypotheticals because hasn't happened yet

You will encounter these things when you have a bit more life experience behind you."

I'd assume so I've a lot of life to live and a lot of learning to do

over a year ago

22? keep at it boy. There is a hurricane coming

over a year ago

"22? keep at it boy. There is a hurricane coming "

I've had relationships that went absolutely mad, mad crazy ex but I put that down to both of us being young and not in the right headspace for a real relationships

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

22? thought you were younger.

over a year ago

"22? thought you were younger."

Nope 22 is what it says on my birth cert

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

"22? thought you were younger.

Nope 22 is what it says on my birth cert"

Well one would hope so, if that is really your age. But I usually request id if someone wants a ride the safey machine.

Anyway, I'm off to the petrol station to see if I can meet that special one. Poor guys working at the petrol station must be sick of me.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 25/07/15 21:53:12]

over a year ago

Well one would hope so, if that is really your age. But I usually request id if someone wants a ride the safey machine.

Anyway, I'm off to the petrol station to see if I can meet that special one. Poor guys working at the petrol station must be sick of me."

My ids also agree with my birth cert.

Enjoy the petrol station, try the new Pepsi max cherry as I know you are a fan of Pepsi max and I'd like to know is the cherry worth purchasing

over a year ago

Anyway, I'm off to the petrol station to see if I can meet that special one. Poor guys working at the petrol station must be sick of me."

Bahahahaahahha

over a year ago

Anyway, I'm off to the petrol station to see if I can meet that special one. Poor guys working at the petrol station must be sick of me.

Enjoy the petrol station, try the new Pepsi max cherry as I know you are a fan of Pepsi max and I'd like to know is the cherry worth purchasing"

No the cherry is not. It came out in the late 80's and was a flop. Maybe the rehashed it again like some old pop song that's past copyright.

over a year ago

Enjoy the petrol station, try the new Pepsi max cherry as I know you are a fan of Pepsi max and I'd like to know is the cherry worth purchasing

No the cherry is not. It came out in the late 80's and was a flop. Maybe the rehashed it again like some old pop song that's past copyright."

Ah do they have original ideas anymore

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Enjoy the petrol station, try the new Pepsi max cherry as I know you are a fan of Pepsi max and I'd like to know is the cherry worth purchasing"

Already tried it. A girl bought it for me when I was running late for a meet but I only had a mouthfull of it.

My local applegreen has the big 50% extra free bottles of normal pepsi max, but I might pay a visit to esso instead to see if they have it in stock. Would be worth the trip. I don't mind going a bit out of my way for you x

over a year ago

Already tried it. A girl bought it for me when I was running late for a meet but I only had a mouthfull of it.

My local applegreen has the big 50% extra free bottles of normal pepsi max, but I might pay a visit to esso instead to see if they have it in stock. Would be worth the trip. I don't mind going a bit out of my way for you x"

Ah you're so kind but cork said it's not nice so I'll stick to my bottles of water

over a year ago

My local applegreen has the big 50% extra free bottles of normal pepsi max, but I might pay a visit to esso instead to see if they have it in stock. Would be worth the trip. I don't mind going a bit out of my way for you x

Ah you're so kind but cork said it's not nice so I'll stick to my bottles of water"

Better off anyways Lim,those carbonated drinks do make u rather gassy. Sure u would be belching and farting all night

over a year ago

Ah you're so kind but cork said it's not nice so I'll stick to my bottles of water

Better off anyways Lim,those carbonated drinks do make u rather gassy. Sure u would be belching and farting all night "

Need to stay hydrated for all the sex

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Why ask about it then :-/

over a year ago

Better off anyways Lim,those carbonated drinks do make u rather gassy. Sure u would be belching and farting all night

Need to stay hydrated for all the sex "

Are u back selling ur body again Lim? U know we're totally against all that don't u. Theres easier ways to make a living ask cj.

over a year ago

"Why ask about it then :-/"

I was curious about the cherry but corkguy said they launched it back in the 80s but thanks for offering anyway it was very good of you

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

Need to stay hydrated for all the sex "

Hehe.. ignore him Lim...by the looks of it safe is in full condescending mode although age experience is last thing he should be lording over you in here...hehe..(hehe)...and again...hehe

over a year ago

"Why ask about it then :-/"

Now now safey if u already have the cherry cola I'll take it. In all my years I have never ever tasted it. But tell me this were u honestly planning on delivering it to Lim? Cos that's rather a distance from the applegreen

over a year ago

"Why ask about it then :-/

Now now safey if u already have the cherry cola I'll take it. In all my years I have never ever tasted it. But tell me this were u honestly planning on delivering it to Lim? Cos that's rather a distance from the applegreen"

I can get the bus to Kildare village if that's any good

By *osafewordneededMan
over a year ago

City

Now now safey if u already have the cherry cola I'll take it. In all my years I have never ever tasted it. But tell me this were u honestly planning on delivering it to Lim? Cos that's rather a distance from the applegreen

I can get the bus to Kildare village if that's any good"

Why would I deliver to lim? I meant I would travel to esso which is further away than applegreen to buy it for myself to tell lim if its nice.

I could drive out to kildare village, but only if they have lights on all the roads, don't like going places that don't have lights on the road.

over a year ago

Why would I deliver to lim? I meant I would travel to esso which is further away than applegreen to buy it for myself to tell lim if its nice.

I could drive out to kildare village, but only if they have lights on all the roads, don't like going places that don't have lights on the road."

I was actually wondering why you would drive to Lim myself tbh lol. Aside from all that did u buy it did u taste it is it nice is it is it??????

By *ong riderMan
over a year ago

belfast

I could drive out to kildare village, but only if they have lights on all the roads, don't like going places that don't have lights on the road."

Agreed. Don't drive to anywhere they don't have lights on the road. I've seen too many scary movies to tell me that my car will inexplicably stop and bad shit will then happen.

over a year ago

And what's happening in Kildare village that u and Lim are offering to go there is there some big secret sale or something that noone told me about?

over a year ago

"Hi folks

We are already together!! 23 years. What is your point??

over a year ago

I could drive out to kildare village, but only if they have lights on all the roads, don't like going places that don't have lights on the road.

I was actually wondering why you would drive to Lim myself tbh lol. Aside from all that did u buy it did u taste it is it nice is it is it??????"

I hope it's not that synthetic cherry flavour

By *ipswingCouple
over a year ago

portrush

have met that someone special ... been together 20 odd yrs...very odd years...

over a year ago

"have met that someone special ... been together 20 odd yrs...very odd years... "

Lol

By *itty14Couple
over a year ago

kilkenny

"have met that someone special ... been together 20 odd yrs...very odd years...

Lol "

lol we are 25 years this month lol...how we haven't killed each other before now is beyond me

Post new Message to Thread