Login here

Back to forum list
Back to Ireland

Any one cutting today

Jump to newest

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

every wheat field around Midlands

Anyone cutting winter corn today.im at it shower fell and stopped for a while now. looking at a driver in one of the tractors who has his girlfriend with him.she a fucking stunner.its hell looking at her arm around the driver now.she be giving him a blow job next.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Anyone cutting winter corn today.im at it shower fell and stopped for a while now. looking at a driver in one of the tractors who has his girlfriend with him.she a fucking stunner.its hell looking at her arm around the driver now.she be giving him a blow job next."
Go grab yourself a sheep lad....

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Anyone cutting winter corn today.im at it shower fell and stopped for a while now. looking at a driver in one of the tractors who has his girlfriend with him.she a fucking stunner.its hell looking at her arm around the driver now.she be giving him a blow job next.Go grab yourself a sheep lad.... "

over a year ago

Ha need to get yourself a Mrs House to sit up in the cab beside ya

over a year ago

"Anyone cutting winter corn today.im at it shower fell and stopped for a while now. looking at a driver in one of the tractors who has his girlfriend with him.she a fucking stunner.its hell looking at her arm around the driver now.she be giving him a blow job next."
....a bird in the hand is worth two in the bushel...

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ha need to get yourself a Mrs House to sit up in the cab beside ya "
you would be perfect.the view from the vista cab on the claas lexion is brilliant.seat as well to the left of myself air con super sound system.i love bragging lol.liveing the dream.euros flowing into trailors.rain stay the fuck away

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

I do belive your the first farmer I've ever heard admit that he's actually makeing a few bob

Keep her lit !!

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"I do belive your the first farmer I've ever heard admit that he's actually makeing a few bob

Keep her lit !!"

euros flowing into trailors to pay merchants.barley prices are hopeless this year.break even if we're lucky.scaleing back next year.complete waste of time.

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

"I do belive your the first farmer I've ever heard admit that he's actually makeing a few bob

Keep her lit !!euros flowing into trailors to pay merchants.barley prices are hopeless this year.break even if we're lucky.scaleing back next year.complete waste of time."

now that's more like it....poor farmer talk....ya won't get any grants if the government thinks youse are making a killing...

over a year ago

"Ha need to get yourself a Mrs House to sit up in the cab beside ya you would be perfect.the view from the vista cab on the claas lexion is brilliant.seat as well to the left of myself air con super sound system.i love bragging lol.liveing the dream.euros flowing into trailors.rain stay the fuck away"

It's nice that you're so passionate about your work

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Keep her lit !!euros flowing into trailors to pay merchants.barley prices are hopeless this year.break even if we're lucky.scaleing back next year.complete waste of time.

now that's more like it....poor farmer talk....ya won't get any grants if the government thinks youse are making a killing..."

Maybe if we wernt getting the big cheque we be better off.get more for our produce.the old Chap was able to buy a new combine in the early seventies with the profit from 40 areas of wheat.how many areas would you need today to buy new 2015 combine

By *randub69Man
over a year ago

city

Keep her lit !!euros flowing into trailors to pay merchants.barley prices are hopeless this year.break even if we're lucky.scaleing back next year.complete waste of time.

now that's more like it....poor farmer talk....ya won't get any grants if the government thinks youse are making a killing...Maybe if we wernt getting the big cheque we be better off.get more for our produce.the old Chap was able to buy a new combine in the early seventies with the profit from 40 areas of wheat.how many areas would you need today to buy new 2015 combine"

u tell me

over a year ago

now that's more like it....poor farmer talk....ya won't get any grants if the government thinks youse are making a killing...Maybe if we wernt getting the big cheque we be better off.get more for our produce.the old Chap was able to buy a new combine in the early seventies with the profit from 40 areas of wheat.how many areas would you need today to buy new 2015 combine

u tell me"

Around 300k.

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

now that's more like it....poor farmer talk....ya won't get any grants if the government thinks youse are making a killing...Maybe if we wernt getting the big cheque we be better off.get more for our produce.the old Chap was able to buy a new combine in the early seventies with the profit from 40 areas of wheat.how many areas would you need today to buy new 2015 combine

u tell meAround 300k. "

exactly.bought this one last year 2008 model 125plus vat.

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ha need to get yourself a Mrs House to sit up in the cab beside ya you would be perfect.the view from the vista cab on the claas lexion is brilliant.seat as well to the left of myself air con super sound system.i love bragging lol.liveing the dream.euros flowing into trailors.rain stay the fuck away

It's nice that you're so passionate about your work "

a old man told me years ago if your not happy in what your working at your only waisteimg your life away.

By *rossflow daveMan
over a year ago

Mullingar

It's had to make any money and get ahead in this world in any walk of life , luck seems to play a big part in it , all you can do is work your ass off and be able to say you gave it your best shot !!

Keep an eye on that pair in the tractor and make sure he doesn't disappear for a while

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"It's had to make any money and get ahead in this world in any walk of life , luck seems to play a big part in it , all you can do is work your ass off and be able to say you gave it your best shot !!

Keep an eye on that pair in the tractor and make sure he doesn't disappear for a while "

he gone with a load of grain hope he comes back.we stay cutting all nite if weather holds and have enough trailors in field.brother is coming in with the dominator combine in about a hour .Two is better late at nite.as you can slow down the forward speed if a due sets in.we want grain in the trailor not out the arse of the combine

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

like a circus here with all the lights and party hats flashing.liveing the dream lol

over a year ago

Ur lucky it's been rain since 7 here and I've grass on the ground!

over a year ago

Had the snip years ago. Anyway, think its best to let someone else do the cutting.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

"Ha need to get yourself a Mrs House to sit up in the cab beside ya you would be perfect.the view from the vista cab on the claas lexion is brilliant.seat as well to the left of myself air con super sound system.i love bragging lol.liveing the dream.euros flowing into trailors.rain stay the fuck away

It's nice that you're so passionate about your work "

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday "

she just gone with 15 or 16 ton to the mill there.hope she gets it there ok and don't turn the trailor on its side lol

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Ur lucky it's been rain since 7 here and I've grass on the ground! "
for wrapping or into pit.we do both at a fair price lol.its q good nite for cutting .Their a slight breeze out

makeing the corn still lively at the header knife and augur.very suprise how the nite is holding out.trailors is the problem.2 left to fill and then we are bet.im guessing it's doing 4 t to the acrea.hopeing it is lol.

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday she just gone with 15 or 16 ton to the mill there.hope she gets it there ok and don't turn the trailor on its side lol"

She ask where I was hopefully you told her the truth that I was washing my hair

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday she just gone with 15 or 16 ton to the mill there.hope she gets it there ok and don't turn the trailor on its side lol

She ask where I was hopefully you told her the truth that I was washing my hair "

wash cut and blowdry

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Can't keep the peepers open now.o god.loging off fab now.

over a year ago

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday she just gone with 15 or 16 ton to the mill there.hope she gets it there ok and don't turn the trailor on its side lol"

Ye have little faith in my driving abilities

over a year ago

Looking at the headline I thought this was a Rabbi's convention..

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Looks like you've got herself in the cab with ya there Mac was looking vfor a wan to go racing with in Galway on Thursday she just gone with 15 or 16 ton to the mill there.hope she gets it there ok and don't turn the trailor on its side lol

Ye have little faith in my driving abilities "

you done well. You should be very proud to be able to handle them big loads .

By *aftdave1Man
over a year ago

limerick

She ask where I was hopefully you told her the truth that I was washing my hair wash cut and blowdry"

Just a plain old wash no cutting

over a year ago

"Ur lucky it's been rain since 7 here and I've grass on the ground! for wrapping or into pit.we do both at a fair price lol.its q good nite for cutting .Their a slight breeze out

makeing the corn still lively at the header knife and augur.very suprise how the nite is holding out.trailors is the problem.2 left to fill and then we are bet.im guessing it's doing 4 t to the acrea.hopeing it is lol."

nothing wrong with 4t to the acer what's the moisture at. I'm hoping to wrap it but weather is to get good after tomorrow so might chance it till Tuesday and see how it's making

over a year ago

Ye have little faith in my driving abilities you done well. You should be very proud to be able to handle them big loads ."

Well given your eye problems I have no other option

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Ye have little faith in my driving abilities you done well. You should be very proud to be able to handle them big loads .

Well given your eye problems I have no other option "

you can head for home when ever you want.see at 6am in morning.few pound in fronth of your car for helping out.

over a year ago

Be careful with passengers boys, someone died in Kerry after falling out of a tractor....

over a year ago

Ye have little faith in my driving abilities you done well. You should be very proud to be able to handle them big loads .

Well given your eye problems I have no other option you can head for home when ever you want.see at 6am in morning.few pound in fronth of your car for helping out."

You've ruined the Hit the Diff song for me max, the county hears of it and thinks of the Ulster Final, I hear of it and think of you trundling round the road in your tractor lol

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

Well given your eye problems I have no other option you can head for home when ever you want.see at 6am in morning.few pound in fronth of your car for helping out.

You've ruined the Hit the Diff song for me max, the county hears of it and thinks of the Ulster Final, I hear of it and think of you trundling round the road in your tractor lol "

lol.we took the day off today and me and the lads are on a vintage tractor run.time to get the old lady's out for a spin.if you meet us along the road 127 tractors signed in this morning watch out for a David brown 996 4wd.thats myself.give a few pence to the people with the buckets.its for a good cause.forgive me if I ruined the hit the diff song.i know not what I do.its raining thank god I have a cab.alot don't.

over a year ago

"Be careful with passengers boys, someone died in Kerry after falling out of a tractor.... "
....Definitely... Farm safety is a must....

I know cos I nearly died from drinking fresh milk when the feckin cow fell on me...

By *ardy cowboy OP   Man
over a year ago

"Be careful with passengers boys, someone died in Kerry after falling out of a tractor.... ....Definitely... Farm safety is a must....

I know cos I nearly died from drinking fresh milk when the feckin cow fell on me... "

always is farm deaths each year that passes.it does be very sad.very hard on family's .you just can't be two carefull.

Post new Message to Thread